<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307918#307918</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/16/2014 18:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;NickVolos wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thanks for the download. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; Vocals &amp; melodies sound great. I listened to it after &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Soft Bulletin&lt;/span&gt;, so it sounded a bit underproduced - could have been spiced-up abit... Great effort though overall.  =D&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Heh, trying to spice things up is 90% of my time when recording music, but I could never compete with one of the great produced albums with what's available to me in my bedroom &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Great to see you like it &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307918#307918</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:58:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307918#307918</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307835#307835</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27698'&gt;NickVolos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/16/2014 09:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks for the download. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; Vocals &amp; melodies sound great. I listened to it after &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Soft Bulletin&lt;/span&gt;, so it sounded a bit underproduced - could have been spiced-up abit... Great effort though overall.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307835#307835</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NickVolos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Apr 2014 05:12:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307835#307835</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307833#307833</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/16/2014 08:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I actually &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;like &lt;/span&gt;that Shy Little Town is separated from the track Burning Light, I think that was a cool call. I think you missed an opportunity by not transitioning Sky Little Town into State of Mind though (instead of that 6-7 gap of silence). It would have been one of those &quot;gwaaa, so good&quot; moments. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
'The Passenger' is really well done too, especially for a transition track, so kudos for that. And, like I said before, the cover is nice.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My favourite song is probably the title track though. It's fantastic  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;  Really beautiful for that matter.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hear a lot of Cut Copy in this, especially later on. Did you do all the production/ synths yourself?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All the production was by me, but I can't say I made any of the synths from scratch - I might have played about with how they sounded a little bit here and there though. Really appreciate your comments as always, Hayden &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Got me on a generous day Puncture. Paid for the download.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Will listen and get back to you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is a brilliant album. Glad I paid for it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There are various influences in here but one I got the most was on the track 'State of Mind'; you are almost channeling Iva Davies from Icehouse at the start. Maybe not an intentional influences but it's what I heard.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ah, money is always welcome, thank you! I've never heard Iva Davies, but I'll have to check him out for sure. Great to hear you enjoyed it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307833#307833</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Apr 2014 04:57:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307833#307833</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307798#307798</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/16/2014 00:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Got me on a generous day Puncture. Paid for the download.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Will listen and get back to you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is a brilliant album. Glad I paid for it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There are various influences in here but one I got the most was on the track 'State of Mind'; you are almost channeling Iva Davies from Icehouse at the start. Maybe not an intentional influences but it's what I heard.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307798#307798</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:49:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307798#307798</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307790#307790</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/16/2014 00:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I actually &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;like &lt;/span&gt;that Shy Little Town is separated from the track Burning Light, I think that was a cool call. I think you missed an opportunity by not transitioning Sky Little Town into State of Mind though (instead of that 6-7 gap of silence). It would have been one of those &quot;gwaaa, so good&quot; moments. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
'The Passenger' is really well done too, especially for a transition track, so kudos for that. And, like I said before, the cover is nice.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My favourite song is probably the title track though. It's fantastic  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;  Really beautiful for that matter.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hear a lot of Cut Copy in this, especially later on. Did you do all the production/ synths yourself?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307790#307790</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:25:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307790#307790</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307786#307786</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29018'&gt;Hammy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2014 22:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to hear it. Seperating Burning Light seemed right, as the tone of the two different segments is very different, I liked the way the chord progression could sound both murky and uplifting. Interesting to hear you didn't like State of Mind, as it's one of my friend's favourites, but really it's reassuring that there's no one obviously weak song. Thank again, it means a lot :)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not liking it was just my initial reaction, though it's not weak by any means. I really like the shift in direction as far as the music, compared to your first album. It just really suits your voice.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307786#307786</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hammy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:38:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307786#307786</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307778#307778</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2014 22:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMiaow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Edit: I am impressed. It is fucking beautiful. I might end up being the Jman to your Hayden Who if you keep making music this magical. You've got a really good ear for...melody, I suppose? I adore it. Really dig the sprightly sunshine vibe it has. Really gentle and beautiful...Lots of really serene textures and gaah, I love this. This has serious pop appeal too. Remember us when you're super famous? &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
And I'm not even exaggerating to be nice or anything, this is legitimately great music.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
These are really kind words, thank you so much! I don't think I'll be super famous anytime soon, but I'll keep posting my music here whatever happens.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tonality wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I enjoyed this as much as anything I've heard in 2014. Which isn't necessarily a major compliment, my listening from this year is limited to only a few dozen albums, but still props for that. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Favorites: Children, Burning Light/Shy Little Town (not sure why you separated this track into two, the instrumental passage seemed like to me a continuation of the outro to Burning Light), Sometimes and You're Alright.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Only one I didn't really like was State of Mind. Whole album was gorgeous really. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks for the Dl by the way, this is something I'd probably give a few more spins to this year.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to hear it. Seperating Burning Light seemed right, as the tone of the two different segments is very different, I liked the way the chord progression could sound both murky and uplifting. Interesting to hear you didn't like State of Mind, as it's one of my friend's favourites, but really it's reassuring that there's no one obviously weak song. Thank again, it means a lot &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307778#307778</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:18:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307778#307778</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307741#307741</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29018'&gt;Hammy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2014 20:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I enjoyed this as much as anything I've heard in 2014. Which isn't necessarily a major compliment, my listening from this year is limited to only a few dozen albums, but still props for that. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Favorites: Children, Burning Light/Shy Little Town (not sure why you separated this track into two, the instrumental passage seemed like to me a continuation of the outro to Burning Light), Sometimes and You're Alright.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Only one I didn't really like was State of Mind. Whole album was gorgeous really. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks for the Dl by the way, this is something I'd probably give a few more spins to this year.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307741#307741</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hammy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:11:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307741#307741</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307726#307726</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2014 19:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Kudos guys, really looking forward to your thoughts.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307726#307726</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:46:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307726#307726</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307717#307717</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2014 19:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Downloading now  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;  Love the cover.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307717#307717</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:34:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307717#307717</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307714#307714</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2014 19:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          dlding, thanks!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307714#307714</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:30:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307714#307714</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307713#307713</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2014 19:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Listening now, will edit it in my thoughts when I'm finished but so far this is beyond gorgeous.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Edit: I am impressed. It is fucking beautiful. I might end up being the Jman to your Hayden Who if you keep making music this magical. You've got a really good ear for...melody, I suppose? I adore it. Really dig the sprightly sunshine vibe it has. Really gentle and beautiful...Lots of really serene textures and gaah, I love this. This has serious pop appeal too. Remember us when you're super famous? &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
And I'm not even exaggerating to be nice or anything, this is legitimately great music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307713#307713</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:29:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307713#307713</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>You're Alright - Cassini Meet Saturn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307697#307697</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2014 18:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hi guys, I'm really excited to share with you my third release, and second album - You're Alright. This has been my longest running project so far, starting in August last year. This album is almost a complete departure from my other releases - being built mainly with synths, samples and drum machines, drawing inspiration from Baths, Jon Hopkins and Sufjan Stevens. This is dream-pop album with ambient elements. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Your support has always been invaluable to me, and I would be so grateful if you are able to spare half an hour to listen to my work, especially if you are able to tell me what you loved, and what you hated. I understand my music isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I hope you still give it a chance, especially since this is a very different sound to what I've done in the past. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As always the album is available for free from Bandcamp, just insert 0 into the 'Buy Now' box and you'll be able to grab it at no charge. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://f0.bcbits.com/img/a2357183741_10.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://f0.bcbits.com/img/a2357183741_10.jpg','imgpop','width=1000,height=1000,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://cassinimeetsaturn.bandcamp.com/album/youre-alright&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://cassinimeetsaturn.bandcamp.com/album/youre-alright&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Intro&lt;br /&gt;
2. Children&lt;br /&gt;
3. Burning Light&lt;br /&gt;
4. Shy Little Town&lt;br /&gt;
5. State of Mind&lt;br /&gt;
6. The Passenger&lt;br /&gt;
7. Sometimes (It's Okay)&lt;br /&gt;
8. Tomorrow&lt;br /&gt;
9. Steam Trains&lt;br /&gt;
10. You're Alright&lt;br /&gt;
11. The Night's Been Alive&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Runtime: 36min.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Many thanks!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307697#307697</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:41:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307697#307697</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>