<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#63): Ambient 1 (Mercury)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316511#316511</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/22/2014 01:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Oooooh yay thanks for this!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah this album is pretty amazing. Really adore. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you like this then I also recommend Discreet Music also by Eno of you haven't heard it yet.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316511#316511</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 21:52:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316511#316511</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#63): Ambient 1 (Mercury)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316407#316407</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/21/2014 22:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          He's the one who introduced myself to ambient music. This album is amazing, like many others he did.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316407#316407</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 18:46:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316407#316407</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#63): Ambient 1 (Mercury)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316362#316362</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/21/2014 20:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;IrishMusichead wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;1/1 is my highlight from it. Need to indulge in it more because it is wonderful.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316362#316362</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 16:09:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316362#316362</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#63): Ambient 1 (Mercury)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316357#316357</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25952'&gt;HazeyTwilight&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/21/2014 19:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1/1 is my highlight from it. Need to indulge in it more because it is wonderful.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316357#316357</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HazeyTwilight</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 15:58:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316357#316357</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#63): Ambient 1 (Mercury)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316348#316348</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/21/2014 19:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My favourite album by Brian Eno until I discovered Ambient 4; I fall asleep to it at least once every week. Wonderfully sparse and yet somehow it manages to invoke so much emotion.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316348#316348</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 15:36:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316348#316348</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>User Pick of the Day (#63): Ambient 1 (Mercury)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316346#316346</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/21/2014 19:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2032_4e2fca2de8710.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2032_4e2fca2de8710.jpg','imgpop','width=301,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2032&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Ambient 1: Music For Airports by Brian Eno&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Chart: Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Mercury&lt;br /&gt;
Rank on User's Chart: 3&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 1978&lt;br /&gt;
Rank on BEA Overall: 662&lt;br /&gt;
Average Rating: 81/100&lt;br /&gt;
Amazing chart notes:&lt;br /&gt;
 &quot;This album is to me one of the most purely aesthetic and peaceful albums I've ever heard. At first I loved it, it was even on my chart awhile back. But I took it off and moved on. But I have found myself coming back to this album. It feels like a musical interpretation of the most basic, simple peace a spiritual entity can feel and long for. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The first track feels like total tranquility, like the waters of a lake on a clear blue day, like a realization of love and unity. The second track feels like beauty in spite of rocky surroundings, like determination, it feels like the greatest reassurance of your own power. The 3rd track is like a mix, musically, of the first two - with the soft keys of track 1 and the rising and swooping synths of track 2. It's also beautiful, in the extreme. And track four closes it with some gorgeous, echoey piano and synth parts that just bare your soul and make you feel as fresh as a newborn baby. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've listened to this at least once every night for the last month. I've probably listened to this literally 100 times in the last couple months. And I think this has become a musical extension of myself. It's a very special and important album to me.&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316346#316346</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 15:33:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316346#316346</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>