<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=422300#422300</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34557'&gt;Sometype&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/19/2015 16:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I done did a thread on Grime, before even seeing this, if anyone/OP is interested in adding it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=422240#422240&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=422240#422240&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=422300#422300</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Sometype</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:34:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=422300#422300</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=421047#421047</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/08/2015 08:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          are we still doing these? I just remembered I actually wrote like a half a thing on post-minimalism some 6 months ago that I could finish</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=421047#421047</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Nov 2015 03:05:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=421047#421047</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=393720#393720</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/27/2015 22:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;We ha a voting thread Jman, I believe Black Metal is next after Indie Pop does pt2&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I know it's not soon. No one appears on grunge's crew on the OP, so I'm asking if I can handle it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=393720#393720</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:40:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=393720#393720</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=393709#393709</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/27/2015 22:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Happymeal, I'm handling grunge, right?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
We ha a voting thread Jman, I believe Black Metal is next after Indie Pop does pt2</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=393709#393709</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:21:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=393709#393709</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=393705#393705</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/27/2015 22:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Happymeal, I'm handling grunge, right?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=393705#393705</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:18:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=393705#393705</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385634#385634</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/23/2015 17:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I know it's been about a month since the dub thread and I apologize for not keeping this updated. I'll message suede (I believe I did a little while ago though) about indie pop and Nech about the possibility of his black metal thread. I haven't have had as much time to oversee this activity as much as I would like to unfortunately! If there is anyone who would like to help/take over, you can message me, but while I'm the only one wanting to administer this, I will attempt to utilize as much time as possible to get more threads out in a decent amount of time!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385634#385634</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:54:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385634#385634</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=380431#380431</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25377'&gt;Graeme2&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/24/2015 11:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SuedeSwede wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think Precedent and I were teaming up on an indie pop thing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If anyone would like to help, PM me, because we're gonna need it. I'm covering 80s/90s and Precedent's covering 00s/10s, I know I'd love some help from Jim, SingingPeasant, or Brandon, but obviously it's not obligatory&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hope to start this thread soon, anyhow, and need to confirm what's happening with it before I start so if you want to help with either 80s/90s indie pop or 00s/10s, then PM me or Precedent depending which two decades you want to cover&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Need to see an indie pop one/c86 thing. Get on the case &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;π&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=380431#380431</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Graeme2</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 Feb 2015 06:42:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=380431#380431</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=379854#379854</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17730'&gt;Jimmy Dread&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/21/2015 23:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dub's up... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;π&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=379854#379854</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jimmy Dread</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 18:34:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=379854#379854</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=376419#376419</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/09/2015 02:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think Precedent and I were teaming up on an indie pop thing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If anyone would like to help, PM me, because we're gonna need it. I'm covering 80s/90s and Precedent's covering 00s/10s, I know I'd love some help from Jim, SingingPeasant, or Brandon, but obviously it's not obligatory&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hope to start this thread soon, anyhow, and need to confirm what's happening with it before I start so if you want to help with either 80s/90s indie pop or 00s/10s, then PM me or Precedent depending which two decades you want to cover</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=376419#376419</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Feb 2015 21:33:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=376419#376419</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=375637#375637</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17730'&gt;Jimmy Dread&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2015 20:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Callin' the meek and the 'umble... Jimmy is the dub (thread) organiser...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Coming soon...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=375637#375637</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jimmy Dread</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 5 Feb 2015 15:32:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=375637#375637</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=375584#375584</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2015 16:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ok, i'm glad we got industrial techno up! Anyways, I'm currently sending more messages to the volunteers of the last vote. However, if I'm not able to get them, then I'll start another vote in order to reboot this a bit more properly. Anyways, hopefully we can get this back on the track it was originally on previous to the period of nothing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=375584#375584</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 5 Feb 2015 11:51:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=375584#375584</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368897#368897</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2014 21:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;satiemaniac wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;it was exactly as hilarious as anticipated&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How so?  I justchecked, and the facts are correct, even thoug I only listed a couple.  What about it is so hilarious?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368897#368897</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:45:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368897#368897</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368887#368887</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2014 20:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;NotsureIunderstand&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
it was exactly as hilarious as anticipated</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368887#368887</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 31 Dec 2014 15:36:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368887#368887</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368885#368885</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2014 20:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;satiemaniac wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;=D&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;π'&lt;/span&gt;  =D&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
NotsureIunderstand</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368885#368885</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 31 Dec 2014 15:33:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368885#368885</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368882#368882</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2014 20:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Since you wanted to know, All I can really say about reggae was that it came around in the late 60's and was influenced by other Jamaican genres such as ska, and that many reggae artists are unpopular either due to small-time labels or being overshadowed by very popular artists like Bob Marley and by the Congo's debut.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;π'&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;π'&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;π'&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368882#368882</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 31 Dec 2014 15:21:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368882#368882</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368844#368844</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2014 16:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So you're gonna do it?  Sweet. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;π&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Since you wanted to know, All I can really say about reggae was that it came around in the late 60's and was influenced by other Jamaican genres such as ska, and that many reggae artists are unpopular either due to small-time labels or being overshadowed by very popular artists like Bob Marley and by the Congo's debut.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368844#368844</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:19:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368844#368844</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368770#368770</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17730'&gt;Jimmy Dread&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2014 07:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;NoWaxJim is one of the few I know of qualified to handle the task.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cheers Mec. You're a good'un. Although I for one would like to read JMan's history of 'reggae'. Skinny is far too busy writing his book about Musical Youth to help out unfortunately,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So when do I start doing this? Not today I hope 'coz it's my birthday and I plan to get trolleyed.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368770#368770</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jimmy Dread</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 31 Dec 2014 02:55:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368770#368770</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368767#368767</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2014 07:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;NoWaxJim is one of the few I know of qualified to handle the task. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So, who's gonna take the task of explaining NΓΌ Metal to us all.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nowax was one of the peeps who ran through my mind. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Update:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've received messages back from Nech and Satie on the genres they were signed up for. Currently in the inquires stage of things so we're still working on time frames.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368767#368767</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 31 Dec 2014 02:01:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368767#368767</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368739#368739</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2014 00:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think Skinny could help out.  I also have been studying reggae a little more often.  I haven't heard very much, but I think Skinny's more qualified to write about the history and influence on reggae.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368739#368739</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:54:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368739#368739</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Genre extravaganza</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368727#368727</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2014 23:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Also, if someone could sign up for the reggae/dub section, then that'd be amazing, but we might have to skip it unless I can get someone to do it or a group of people to assist with learning about that genre.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
NoWaxJim is one of the few I know of qualified to handle the task. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So, who's gonna take the task of explaining NΓΌ Metal to us all.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368727#368727</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:13:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=368727#368727</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>