<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Most prolific high quality live artists</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322621#322621</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2014 16:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RepoMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You need to get rid of that question mark on your tagline.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How do I get a hold of this? (i.e. Was this ever officially released? )&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
It was never officially released, and it was only available through audience recordings for many years, untill one of the Deads sound engineers uploaded a fantastic soundboard recording sometime in the 90's. It's still never been &quot;released&quot; as an official live album though. I'll PM you a link.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322621#322621</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:35:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322621#322621</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most prolific high quality live artists</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322618#322618</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2014 16:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; which contains the &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;legendary Barton Hall, Cornell show&lt;/span&gt;, which is probably the best Dead show of all time.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You need to get rid of that question mark on your tagline.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How do I get a hold of this? (i.e. Was this ever officially released? )</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322618#322618</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:03:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322618#322618</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most prolific high quality live artists</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322617#322617</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2014 15:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RepoMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Awesome! I'll check them out. I've always been sort of lukewarm to the dead's live latter period material finding it a little bit cheesy secondary to the use of synths which make some of the material sound dated. But, I've only given the stuff the most cursory of listens. Do you know what I'm talking about, Frogger? Let me know if my opinion is off base since, again, I haven't delved too deeply into that period of the Dead.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah that's one of the reason's i'm not too big on 80's Dead, but the latter period I'm talking about is 77-79, which is considered by many to be their peak, especially the spring 77 tour, which contains the legendary Barton Hall, Cornell show, which is probably the best Dead show of all time.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322617#322617</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:51:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322617#322617</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most prolific high quality live artists</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322615#322615</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2014 15:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Haha, I was just about to come in here and do just that. If we're purely talking officially released albums, then the essential Dead releases are Dicks Picks volumes &lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: line-through&quot;&gt;4&lt;/span&gt;, 8 and 36 for their earlier period, and the 4 disc box set &quot;The Closing Of Winterland&quot; for their latter period. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Awesome! I'll check them out. I've always been sort of lukewarm to the dead's live latter period material finding it a little bit cheesy secondary to the use of synths which make some of the material sound dated. But, I've only given the stuff the most cursory of listens. Do you know what I'm talking about, Frogger? Let me know if my opinion is off base since, again, I haven't delved too deeply into that period of the Dead.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322615#322615</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:48:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322615#322615</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most prolific high quality live artists</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322596#322596</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27698'&gt;NickVolos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2014 14:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RepoMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The Dead, duh. Has there been another band who's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;best&lt;/span&gt; stuff is their live albums?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
So true!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322596#322596</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NickVolos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2014 10:55:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322596#322596</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most prolific high quality live artists</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322594#322594</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2014 14:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RepoMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm sure a deadhead could rattle off at least 20 live albums that are &quot;essential&quot; for the Dead experience.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Haha, I was just about to come in here and do just that. If we're purely talking officially released albums, then the essential Dead releases are Dicks Picks volumes 4, 8 and 36 for their earlier period, and the 4 disc box set &quot;The Closing Of Winterland&quot; for their latter period. But of course there's hundreds of other releases, of thousands of bootlegs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322594#322594</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2014 10:53:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322594#322594</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most prolific high quality live artists</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322593#322593</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27653'&gt;Mdemauri&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2014 14:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not sure if you consider them &quot;high quality&quot;, but I do - Rush has become quite prolific at releasing a live album, DVD, Blu Ray, etc. after every album/tour since 2002. I prefer the videos to the CDs since they are pretty faithful to the studio versions of their songs, but the visuals are cool.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322593#322593</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mdemauri</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2014 10:51:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322593#322593</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most prolific high quality live artists</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322592#322592</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2014 14:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Dead, duh. Has there been another band who's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;best&lt;/span&gt; stuff is their live albums?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm sure a deadhead could rattle off at least 20 live albums that are &quot;essential&quot; for the Dead experience. I'm no deadhead. Here are the albums that I love to listen to when I'm in a Dead mood. And they're all pretty much awesome.   &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Grateful Dead&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Live albums&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Live/Dead (69)&lt;br /&gt;
Skull &amp; Roses (71)&lt;br /&gt;
Europe ’72 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Archived Live albums&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
One From The Vault (91)&lt;br /&gt;
Two From The Vault (92)&lt;br /&gt;
Dick’s Picks vol 4 (96)&lt;br /&gt;
Three From the Vault (07)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good call with those live Joy Division albums, benpaco. They're pretty indispensable.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322592#322592</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2014 10:49:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322592#322592</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most prolific high quality live artists</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322581#322581</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2014 13:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Joy Division put out some really good stuff, given how little time they were around.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oops we're supposed to give examples.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Preston 28 February 1980&lt;br /&gt;
Les Bains Douches 18 December 1979&lt;br /&gt;
1986 Peel Sessions&lt;br /&gt;
1987 Peel Sessions&lt;br /&gt;
Live at the Paradiso Club, Amsterdam 1980&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT 2: Also&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Live at Town Hall High Wycomb February 20 1980&lt;br /&gt;
London February 1980</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322581#322581</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:57:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322581#322581</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Most prolific high quality live artists</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322572#322572</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27698'&gt;NickVolos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2014 13:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Been listening to a bunch of live albums lately and - not to my surprise - I was intrigued - once more - by the prolific high quality live output some artists have. Case in point: &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Neil Young&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Live Albums:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1973 - Time Fades Away&lt;br /&gt;
1979 - Rust Never Sleeps&lt;br /&gt;
1979 - Live Rust&lt;br /&gt;
1991 - Arc&lt;br /&gt;
1991 - Weld&lt;br /&gt;
1993 - Unplugged&lt;br /&gt;
1997 - Year of the Horse&lt;br /&gt;
2000 - Road Rock&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Archival live material:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Live at the Fillmore East&lt;br /&gt;
Live at Massey Hall 1971&lt;br /&gt;
Sugar Mountain: Live at Canterbury House 1968&lt;br /&gt;
Live at the Riverboat 1969&lt;br /&gt;
Dreamin' Man Live '92&lt;br /&gt;
A Treasure&lt;br /&gt;
The San Francisco Broadcast &lt;br /&gt;
Live at the Cellar Door&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Wondering if you guys know other artists with such prolific and at the same time high quality live albums....</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322572#322572</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NickVolos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:36:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=322572#322572</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>