<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327846#327846</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/01/2014 07:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SuedeSwede wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This one goes out to all of my cereal lovers in the U to the K,&lt;br /&gt;
Hit it motherfucker,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On the east side of town my grandmother asked me,&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Would you like some Coco Pops or would you like muesli?&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
I said &quot;grandma, I swear you gotta be cray,&lt;br /&gt;
I mean, what d'ya take me for, some bawpy cliché?&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So I went into the kitchen and I got out a box,&lt;br /&gt;
Since grandma had to sit down and put on her socks,&lt;br /&gt;
I got out one of those nice white bowls,&lt;br /&gt;
And put a spoon inside and I looked down at my rolls,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought maybe it's time I should go for the healthy option,&lt;br /&gt;
Since no-one needs a new-found cholesterol adoption,&lt;br /&gt;
I took the spoon out and I put the box back in the cupboard,&lt;br /&gt;
And I started to eat the muesli but it tasted like cardboard,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I spat it out quickly and I ran for the Coco Pops,&lt;br /&gt;
And when I was finished I told my grandma to get some more from the shops,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;For y'all eating breakfast, I got love to give profusely,&lt;br /&gt;
Except if you're one of those fuckers eating muesli&lt;/span&gt;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327846#327846</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 1 Jul 2014 03:20:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327846#327846</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327818#327818</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/01/2014 01:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This one goes out to all of my cereal lovers in the U to the K,&lt;br /&gt;
Hit it motherfucker,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On the east side of town my grandmother asked me,&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Would you like some Coco Pops or would you like muesli?&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
I said &quot;grandma, I swear you gotta be cray,&lt;br /&gt;
I mean, what d'ya take me for, some bawpy cliché?&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So I went into the kitchen and I got out a box,&lt;br /&gt;
Since grandma had to sit down and put on her socks,&lt;br /&gt;
I got out one of those nice white bowls,&lt;br /&gt;
And put a spoon inside and I looked down at my rolls,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought maybe it's time I should go for the healthy option,&lt;br /&gt;
Since no-one needs a new-found cholesterol adoption,&lt;br /&gt;
I took the spoon out and I put the box back in the cupboard,&lt;br /&gt;
And I started to eat the muesli but it tasted like cardboard,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I spat it out quickly and I ran for the Coco Pops,&lt;br /&gt;
And when I was finished I told my grandma to get some more from the shops,&lt;br /&gt;
For y'all eating breakfast, I got love to give profusely,&lt;br /&gt;
Except if you're one of those fuckers eating muesli.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327818#327818</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:29:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327818#327818</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327486#327486</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2014 08:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yo step back all you mothers and just try the taste&lt;br /&gt;
Of a classic Kellog's bowl of Frosted Flakes,&lt;br /&gt;
Tony ain't a liar when he sayin' &quot;They're Great&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
Because all the other cereals ain't nothin' but fake,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Take a hit wit yo spoon and you'll be startin' to swoon&lt;br /&gt;
Soon from sugary bliss when you're tastin' them mothers like an ice cold kiss.&lt;br /&gt;
You'll start wonderin' why other cereals need to exist&lt;br /&gt;
I be takin' bowls at dinner time, I couldn't resist.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The frosty frosting hits you it's like an avalanche&lt;br /&gt;
All yo tastebuds get freaky like they're startin' to dance&lt;br /&gt;
So if you never felt the buzz, well here's your chance&lt;br /&gt;
To grab the frostiest shit and make yo breakfast enhanced.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me and Tony be chillin' eating that breakfast all day&lt;br /&gt;
Watchin' that silk like milk pour, you gotta make way&lt;br /&gt;
For that first bite crunch that goes straight to your brain&lt;br /&gt;
Creating last-long energy that just won't go away&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Malcom West had the whole nation standing at attention&lt;br /&gt;
But man's greatest accomplishment is the Frosties invention.&lt;br /&gt;
And even though we that know  that Frosted Flakes are the freshest&lt;br /&gt;
It should be enjoyed as a part of a nutritious breakfast.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327486#327486</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jun 2014 04:51:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327486#327486</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327485#327485</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2014 08:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Ça envoie du pâté, mec.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Et pas qu'du pâté, gros.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327485#327485</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jun 2014 04:21:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327485#327485</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327484#327484</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2014 08:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Quand je me lève le matin direct je fais gicler l' lait&lt;br /&gt;
Sur mon vase de céréales encore frais&lt;br /&gt;
P'tit déj' au lit, c'est comme ça que je fais&lt;br /&gt;
Pour pouvoir dire après &quot;it was a good day&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Céréales au fruits de mer tous les matins,&lt;br /&gt;
Une langue de chat, j'fais tremper, ça l'fait bien&lt;br /&gt;
Et si j'ai un paquet d' Chocapic sous la main&lt;br /&gt;
Ca l'fait mieux encore, j'ai trop faim&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Ça envoie du pâté, mec.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327484#327484</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jun 2014 04:20:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327484#327484</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327482#327482</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2014 08:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Quand je me lève le matin direct je fais gicler l' lait&lt;br /&gt;
Sur mon vase de céréales encore frais&lt;br /&gt;
P'tit déj' au lit, c'est comme ça que je fais&lt;br /&gt;
Pour pouvoir dire après &quot;it was a good day&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Céréales au fruits de mer tous les matins,&lt;br /&gt;
Une langue de chat, j'fais tremper, ça l'fait bien&lt;br /&gt;
Et si j'ai un paquet d' Chocapic sous la main&lt;br /&gt;
Ca l'fait mieux encore, j'ai trop faim&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327482#327482</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jun 2014 04:09:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327482#327482</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327478#327478</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29631'&gt;denmarkman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2014 07:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yo step back all you mothers and just try the taste&lt;br /&gt;
Of a classic Kellog's bowl of Frosted Flakes,&lt;br /&gt;
Tony ain't a liar when he sayin' &quot;They're Great&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
Because all the other cereals ain't nothin' but fake,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Take a hit wit yo spoon and you'll be startin' to swoon&lt;br /&gt;
Soon from sugary bliss when you're tastin' them mothers like an ice cold kiss.&lt;br /&gt;
You'll start wonderin' why other cereals need to exist&lt;br /&gt;
I be takin' bowls at dinner time, I couldn't resist.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The frosty frosting hits you it's like an avalanche&lt;br /&gt;
All yo tastebuds get freaky like they're startin' to dance&lt;br /&gt;
So if you never felt the buzz, well here's your chance&lt;br /&gt;
To grab the frostiest shit and make yo breakfast enhanced.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me and Tony be chillin' eating that breakfast all day&lt;br /&gt;
Watchin' that silk like milk pour, you gotta make way&lt;br /&gt;
For that first bite crunch that goes straight to your brain&lt;br /&gt;
Creating last-long energy that just won't go away&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Malcom West had the whole nation standing at attention&lt;br /&gt;
But man's greatest accomplishment the Frosties invention.&lt;br /&gt;
And even though we that know  that Frosted Flakes are the freshest&lt;br /&gt;
It should be enjoyed as a part of a nutritious breakfast.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thank you, this is what I was waiting for.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327478#327478</comments>
                            <dc:creator>denmarkman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jun 2014 03:55:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327478#327478</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327477#327477</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2014 07:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yo step back all you mothers and just try the taste&lt;br /&gt;
Of a classic Kellog's bowl of Frosted Flakes,&lt;br /&gt;
Tony ain't a liar when he sayin' &quot;They're Great&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
Because all the other cereals ain't nothin' but fake,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Take a hit wit yo spoon and you'll be startin' to swoon&lt;br /&gt;
Soon from sugary bliss when you're tastin' them mothers like an ice cold kiss.&lt;br /&gt;
You'll start wonderin' why other cereals need to exist&lt;br /&gt;
I be takin' bowls at dinner time, I couldn't resist.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The frosty frosting hits you it's like an avalanche&lt;br /&gt;
All yo tastebuds get freaky like they're startin' to dance&lt;br /&gt;
So if you never felt the buzz, well here's your chance&lt;br /&gt;
To grab the frostiest shit and make yo breakfast enhanced.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me and Tony be chillin' eating that breakfast all day&lt;br /&gt;
Watchin' that silk like milk pour, you gotta make way&lt;br /&gt;
For that first bite crunch that goes straight to your brain&lt;br /&gt;
Creating last-long energy that just won't go away&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Malcom West had the whole nation standing at attention&lt;br /&gt;
But man's greatest accomplishment the Frosties invention.&lt;br /&gt;
And even though we that know  that Frosted Flakes are the freshest&lt;br /&gt;
It should be enjoyed as a part of a nutritious breakfast.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.wilsonadv.com/wp-content/uploads/TonyTheTiger-200x198.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
you beautiful human being</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327477#327477</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jun 2014 03:54:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327477#327477</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327476#327476</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2014 07:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yo step back all you mothers and just try the taste&lt;br /&gt;
Of a classic Kellog's bowl of Frosted Flakes,&lt;br /&gt;
Tony ain't a liar when he sayin' &quot;They're Great&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
Because all the other cereals ain't nothin' but fake,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Take a hit wit yo spoon and you'll be startin' to swoon&lt;br /&gt;
Soon from sugary bliss when you're tastin' them mothers like an ice cold kiss.&lt;br /&gt;
You'll start wonderin' why other cereals need to exist&lt;br /&gt;
I be takin' bowls at dinner time, I couldn't resist.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The frosty frosting hits you it's like an avalanche&lt;br /&gt;
All yo tastebuds get freaky like they're startin' to dance&lt;br /&gt;
So if you never felt the buzz, well here's your chance&lt;br /&gt;
To grab the frostiest shit and make yo breakfast enhanced.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me and Tony be chillin' eating that breakfast all day&lt;br /&gt;
Watchin' that silk like milk pour, you gotta make way&lt;br /&gt;
For that first bite crunch that goes straight to your brain&lt;br /&gt;
Creating last-long energy that just won't go away&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Malcom West had the whole nation standing at attention&lt;br /&gt;
But man's greatest accomplishment is the Frosties invention.&lt;br /&gt;
And even though we that know  that Frosted Flakes are the freshest&lt;br /&gt;
It should be enjoyed as a part of a nutritious breakfast.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327476#327476</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jun 2014 03:31:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327476#327476</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327464#327464</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2014 03:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HigherThanTheSun wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;We have a sweet shop near where I live and they stock american cereals there, like they're sweets, I've tried some they're grim&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well American cereals are literally sweets.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327464#327464</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Jun 2014 23:41:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327464#327464</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327460#327460</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29631'&gt;denmarkman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2014 03:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;TheSmithsAreDead wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;If Breaking Bad has taught me anything, it's that Raisin Bran Crunch is the cereal to invest in.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Bahaha, I've been going through and re-watching the show with my mom, and we literally just watched that episode an hour ago.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327460#327460</comments>
                            <dc:creator>denmarkman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Jun 2014 23:06:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327460#327460</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327453#327453</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30237'&gt;TheSmithsAreDead&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2014 02:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          If Breaking Bad has taught me anything, it's that Raisin Bran Crunch is the cereal to invest in.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327453#327453</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TheSmithsAreDead</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Jun 2014 22:22:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327453#327453</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327125#327125</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/28/2014 03:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          We have a sweet shop near where I live and they stock american cereals there, like they're sweets, I've tried some they're grim</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327125#327125</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2014 23:28:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327125#327125</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327034#327034</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/27/2014 20:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;                                                                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
lol</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327034#327034</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:12:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327034#327034</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327033#327033</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/27/2014 20:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327033#327033</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:09:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327033#327033</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Cereal-Themed Raps</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327032#327032</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29631'&gt;denmarkman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/27/2014 20:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hi, my name's Citizen Kane G and I got somethin' to say.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That peanut butter chocolate I must confess&lt;br /&gt;
Is the flavor that I savor that I will address&lt;br /&gt;
Reese's Puffs, Reese's Puffs, in your bowl, in your bowl&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Recognize the taste that I craver&lt;br /&gt;
Reese's Puffs Reese's Puffs,&lt;br /&gt;
Wow peanut butter chocolate flavor&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So crucial to my breakfast vernacular&lt;br /&gt;
That peanut butter combo is oh so spectacular&lt;br /&gt;
Reese's Puffs, Reese's Puffs&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My Reese's Puffs are totally radical&lt;br /&gt;
Each peanut butter orb is oh so spherical&lt;br /&gt;
Reese's Puffs, Reese's Puff, in your bowl,&lt;br /&gt;
In your bowl</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327032#327032</comments>
                            <dc:creator>denmarkman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:09:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=327032#327032</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>