<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333894#333894</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15192'&gt;NowhereMan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/25/2014 11:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;alelsupreme wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So you're coming to think that music stopped being good before you were even born?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No. But I am starting to appreciat modern music more so, I initially dismissed it as trash a number of years back. How naive.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333894#333894</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NowhereMan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:29:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333894#333894</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333746#333746</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/24/2014 15:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;NowhereMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My attitude is slowly becoming this.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So you're coming to think that music stopped being good before you were even born?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333746#333746</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:39:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333746#333746</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333740#333740</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27653'&gt;Mdemauri&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/24/2014 14:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;NowhereMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My attitude is slowly becoming this.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't let it happen. Take a break for awhile perhaps but I made that mistake 20 years ago. Now there is too much to catch up on, I feel overwhelmed sometimes and wished I never stopped discovering new music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333740#333740</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mdemauri</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 24 Jul 2014 10:56:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333740#333740</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333710#333710</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15192'&gt;NowhereMan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/24/2014 09:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I was focusing in on the fact you made a judgement from listening to 3/4 of an album. Don'y fret, we've all done it. I just hope you learn from it buddy, because what an album!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333710#333710</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NowhereMan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 24 Jul 2014 05:40:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333710#333710</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333679#333679</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22100'&gt;Trickington&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/24/2014 03:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;NowhereMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Amazes me how you feel 'ready to move on' from an album if it doesn;t capture your imagination just after the first listen; surely that's a bit hasty? [-X&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I never said that. I always give them 2-3 listens.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Not hating allows me to give certain albums second/third chances. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Try not to be so hasty.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333679#333679</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Trickington</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:18:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333679#333679</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333638#333638</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15192'&gt;NowhereMan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2014 22:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mdemauri wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&quot;There have been no good new bands/music since 1991.&quot; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That was my attitude until about 2011. So basically I spent 20 years only listening to music released prior to 1991 or bands that existed before 1991 that were still making new music. I've been playing catch up the past few years.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My attitude is slowly becoming this.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333638#333638</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NowhereMan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Jul 2014 18:11:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333638#333638</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333544#333544</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27653'&gt;Mdemauri&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2014 16:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;There have been no good new bands/music since 1991.&quot; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That was my attitude until about 2011. So basically I spent 20 years only listening to music released prior to 1991 or bands that existed before 1991 that were still making new music. I've been playing catch up the past few years.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333544#333544</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mdemauri</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Jul 2014 12:07:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333544#333544</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333498#333498</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15192'&gt;NowhereMan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2014 09:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Trickington wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I remember once I listened to about 3/4 of Neutral Milk Hotel's classic album and I said it was overrated and terrible. I was wrong. I've like that album ever since I gave it another chance.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you look at my profile, I have probably one of the more higher avg. rating that I assign to albums. Truth is, I find that hating albums is a waste of time, I rarely give ratings lower than 75 because it just makes me feel snooty/pretentious and depressed. Not hating allows me to give certain albums second/third chances.&lt;br /&gt;
 If I don't find an album interesting, I just move on, and that works very well for me.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Amazes me how you feel 'ready to move on' from an album if it doesn;t capture your imagination just after the first listen; surely that's a bit hasty? &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shame on you&quot;&gt;🫵&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333498#333498</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NowhereMan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Jul 2014 05:43:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333498#333498</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333457#333457</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22100'&gt;Trickington&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2014 02:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I remember once I listened to about 3/4 of Neutral Milk Hotel's classic album and I said it was overrated and terrible. I was wrong. I've like that album ever since I gave it another chance.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you look at my profile, I have probably one of the more higher avg. rating that I assign to albums. Truth is, I find that hating albums is a waste of time, I rarely give ratings lower than 75 because it just makes me feel snooty/pretentious and depressed. Not hating allows me to give certain albums second/third chances.&lt;br /&gt;
 If I don't find an album interesting, I just move on, and that works very well for me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333457#333457</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Trickington</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Jul 2014 22:08:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=333457#333457</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332839#332839</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/20/2014 13:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meruizh wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The only bad thing I can say about music, is that...... It can get pretentious as fuck&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
pre·ten·tious adjective \pri-ˈten(t)-shəs\&lt;br /&gt;
: having or showing the unpleasant quality of people who want to be regarded as more impressive, successful, or important than they really are&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes, that about sums up the guy in your avatar!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332839#332839</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 20 Jul 2014 09:33:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332839#332839</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332837#332837</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18230'&gt;meruizh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/20/2014 13:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh, way back in 7th grade, I made a best songs of the 2000s chart. Here's what it looked like:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1.	Gnarls Barkley – “Crazy”&lt;br /&gt;
2.	Outkast – “Hey Ya!”&lt;br /&gt;
3.	Eminem – “Lose Yourself”&lt;br /&gt;
4.	Beyonce – “Crazy in Love”&lt;br /&gt;
5.	Jay-Z  - “99 Problems”&lt;br /&gt;
6.	Green Day – “American Idiot”&lt;br /&gt;
7.	Gorrilaz – “Feel Good Inc.”&lt;br /&gt;
8.	Daniel Powter – “Bad Day”&lt;br /&gt;
9.	Missy Elliot – “Get Ur Freak On”&lt;br /&gt;
10.	Jason Mraz – “I’m Yours”&lt;br /&gt;
11.	P!nk – “Get the Party Started”&lt;br /&gt;
12.	Jay-Z – “Empire State of Mind”&lt;br /&gt;
13.	Coldplay – “Clocks”&lt;br /&gt;
14.	Justin Timberlake – “Sexyback”&lt;br /&gt;
15.	Maroon 5 – “She Will Be Loved”&lt;br /&gt;
16.	Jimmy Eats World – “The Middle”&lt;br /&gt;
17.	White Stripes – “Seven Nation Army”&lt;br /&gt;
18.	M.I.A. – “Paper Planes”&lt;br /&gt;
19.	U2 – “Beautiful Day”&lt;br /&gt;
20.	Amy Winehouse – “Rehab”&lt;br /&gt;
21.	Beyonce – “Single Ladies”&lt;br /&gt;
22.	Skrillex – “Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites”&lt;br /&gt;
23.	MGMT – “Kids”&lt;br /&gt;
24.	Keane – “Somewhere Only We  Know”&lt;br /&gt;
25.	Coldplay – “Viva La Vida”&lt;br /&gt;
26.	Timbaland feat OneRepublic – “Apologize”&lt;br /&gt;
27.	Black Eyed Peas – “Let’s Get It Started”&lt;br /&gt;
28.	Maroon 5 – “This Love”&lt;br /&gt;
29.	Killers – “Somebody Told Me”&lt;br /&gt;
30.	Nickelback – “How You Remind Me”&lt;br /&gt;
31.	James Blunt – “You’re Beautiful&lt;br /&gt;
32.	Kelly Clarkson – “Since You Been Gone”&lt;br /&gt;
33.	*NYSNC – “Bye Bye Bye”&lt;br /&gt;
34.	John Mayer – “Your Body is a Wonderland”&lt;br /&gt;
35.	Train – “Hey Soul Sister”&lt;br /&gt;
36.	Eminem – “Stan”&lt;br /&gt;
37.	Muse – “Uprising”&lt;br /&gt;
38.	David Gray – “Babylon”&lt;br /&gt;
39.	Lady Gaga – “Poker Face”&lt;br /&gt;
40.	P!nk – “So What”&lt;br /&gt;
41.	Five For Fighting – Superman”&lt;br /&gt;
42.	Dido – “Thank You”&lt;br /&gt;
43.	Daft Punk – “One More Time”&lt;br /&gt;
44.	Snow Patrol – “Chasing Cars”&lt;br /&gt;
45.	MGMT – “Time To Pretend”&lt;br /&gt;
46.	Modest Mouse – “Float On”&lt;br /&gt;
47.	Matchbox 20 – “Unwell”&lt;br /&gt;
48.	John Mayer – “Gravity”&lt;br /&gt;
49.	OK Go – “Here it Goes Again”&lt;br /&gt;
50.	Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Dani California”&lt;br /&gt;
51.	Howie Day – “Collide”&lt;br /&gt;
52.	Gwen Stefani – “Hollaback Girl”&lt;br /&gt;
53.	Josh Groban – “You Raise Me Up”&lt;br /&gt;
54.	Killers – “Mr. Brightside”&lt;br /&gt;
55.	Avril Lavigne – “Girlfriend”&lt;br /&gt;
56.	Lady Gaga – “Just Dance”&lt;br /&gt;
57.	Coldplay – “Yellow”&lt;br /&gt;
58.	ADELE – “Chasing Pavements”&lt;br /&gt;
59.	Black Eyed Peas – “I Gotta Feeling”&lt;br /&gt;
60.	Gorrilaz – “Clint Eastwood”&lt;br /&gt;
61.	Blink-182 – “First Date”&lt;br /&gt;
62.	Daft Punk – “Harder, Better, Faster, Stornger”&lt;br /&gt;
63.	The Postal Service – “Such Great Heights”&lt;br /&gt;
64.	Rihanna – “Umbrella”&lt;br /&gt;
65.	Green Day – “Wake Me Up When September Ends”&lt;br /&gt;
66.	The Fray – “How To Save A Life”&lt;br /&gt;
67.	Five For Fighting – “100 Years”&lt;br /&gt;
68.	Avril Lavinge – “I’m With You”&lt;br /&gt;
69.	The Script – “Breakeven”&lt;br /&gt;
70.	My Morning Jacket – “I’m Amazed”&lt;br /&gt;
71.	Keane – “Is It Any Wonder?”&lt;br /&gt;
72.	Yeah Yeah Yeahs “Maps”&lt;br /&gt;
73.	Yellowcard- “Ocean Avenue”&lt;br /&gt;
74.	P!nk – “Stupid Girls”&lt;br /&gt;
75.	Death Cab For Cutie – “I Will Follow You Into The Dark”&lt;br /&gt;
76.	Foo Fighters – “The Best of You”&lt;br /&gt;
77.	Blue October – “Hate Me”&lt;br /&gt;
78.	Avril Lavinge – “Sk8r Boi”&lt;br /&gt;
79.	MGMT – “Electric Feel”&lt;br /&gt;
80.	Dropkick Murphys – “Shipping Up To Boston”&lt;br /&gt;
81.	Dido – White Flag&lt;br /&gt;
82.	Rihanna – “Disturbia”&lt;br /&gt;
83.	Gorrilaz – “DARE”&lt;br /&gt;
84.	White Stripes – “Hardest Button To Button”&lt;br /&gt;
85.	Coldplay – “The Scientist”&lt;br /&gt;
86.	KT Tunstall – “ Black Horse and a Cherry Tree”&lt;br /&gt;
87.	OK Go – “Do What You Want”&lt;br /&gt;
88.	Owl City – “Fireflies”&lt;br /&gt;
89.	Blink-182 – “I Miss You”&lt;br /&gt;
90.	Phoenix – “1901”&lt;br /&gt;
91.	Green Day – “21 Guns”&lt;br /&gt;
92.	Amy Winehouse – “Frank”&lt;br /&gt;
93.	Mumford &amp; Sons – “Little Lion Man”&lt;br /&gt;
94.	Kelly Clarkson – “Before He Cheats”&lt;br /&gt;
95.	Colpdlay – “In My Place”&lt;br /&gt;
96.	 Matisyahu – “One Day” &lt;br /&gt;
97.	 Bon Iver – “RE: Stacks”&lt;br /&gt;
98.	Mumford &amp; Sons – “The Cave” &lt;br /&gt;
99.	Gorillaz feat Mos Def and Bobby Womack – “Stylo”&lt;br /&gt;
100.	Jonathon Coulton – “Still Alive”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You just gave my initial 100 songs to my &quot;new&quot; Ultimate 00's Party Playlist&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The only bad thing I can say about music, is that...... It can get pretentious as fuck</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332837#332837</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meruizh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 20 Jul 2014 09:27:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332837#332837</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332804#332804</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/20/2014 09:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;nutso42 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;That's not the point (I don't believe). London Calling was released in the late 1970's.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, right, what an idiot. But I said that because of Antonio's comment on &quot;The Clash&quot; on his chart.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332804#332804</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 20 Jul 2014 05:18:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332804#332804</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332628#332628</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2014 13:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;nutso42 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;That's not the point (I don't believe). London Calling was released in the late 1970's.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yep, you got it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332628#332628</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 19 Jul 2014 09:12:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332628#332628</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332621#332621</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2014 13:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mies wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Eheh I totally agree with you about their debut being better.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's not the point (I don't believe). London Calling was released in the late 1970's.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332621#332621</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 19 Jul 2014 09:04:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332621#332621</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332610#332610</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2014 12:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Antonio-Pedro wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&quot;London Calling is the best 80s album&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
past Antonio&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Eheh I totally agree with you about their debut being better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Years ago (4-5) I thought Brian Eno was only an overrated snob. Now he's one of my favourites artists.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332610#332610</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 19 Jul 2014 08:44:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332610#332610</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332588#332588</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15192'&gt;NowhereMan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2014 09:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ''I can't stand the Rolling Stones.''&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A long time ago now.. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Not talking&quot;&gt;🤐&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332588#332588</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NowhereMan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 19 Jul 2014 05:05:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332588#332588</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332011#332011</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/16/2014 17:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;London Calling is the best 80s album&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
past Antonio</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332011#332011</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Jul 2014 13:33:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332011#332011</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332009#332009</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/16/2014 17:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;All rap is awful except Kanye West, Drake, and Eminem&quot; (Like 3 years ago)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;What is this electronic crap!&quot; (About 3-4 years ago)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Rock is the best genre, there's no denying that&quot; (3-4 years ago)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Lil Wayne is the worst artist in hip-hop&quot; (2 years ago)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Many many many many more</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332009#332009</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Jul 2014 13:23:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=332009#332009</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=331995#331995</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/16/2014 16:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;100.	Jonathon Coulton – “Still Alive”&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This was a triumph.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can't say I regret saying bad things about &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Jane Doe&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Feedbacker&lt;/span&gt;, though I take back what I said.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=331995#331995</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Jul 2014 12:07:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=331995#331995</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bad things you have said about music.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=331983#331983</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27698'&gt;NickVolos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/16/2014 14:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Bad things you have said about music.&lt;/span&gt;&quot;.... Hmm...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, for the most part and for many years I didn't talk to music... Only when I realized that music is therapy from heaven and that in its absence various psychosomatic illnesses can develop, I started conversing...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here are my rules when it comes to &quot;bad&quot; music.... &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1) Rule #1: There is no such genre (&quot;bad&quot; music)&lt;br /&gt;
2) Rule #2: If you think the music is &quot;bad&quot;, see Rule # 1</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=331983#331983</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NickVolos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Jul 2014 10:14:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=331983#331983</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>