<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337479#337479</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 17:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I kinda thinking giving byes to the heavy favorites like Hendrix might make sense. That way none of the lesser knows get bumped by them in the first round.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think that sounds like a good idea. I'll go ahead and give a bye to the big-name guitarists.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337479#337479</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:44:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337479#337479</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337474#337474</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 17:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sp4cetiger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yeah, I'd be fine if you just made the choices yourself, Rocky, but if others are uncomfortable with that, you could try giving byes to the highest-ranked guitarists on one of the published lists (like Rolling Stone).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like that idea, just so we don't have another of [http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9471&amp;sid=23affe805849fc8e75f50d653161ca2e]these[/url]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337474#337474</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:35:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337474#337474</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337470#337470</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 17:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I kinda thinking giving byes to the heavy favorites like Hendrix might make sense. That way none of the lesser knows get bumped by them in the first round.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337470#337470</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:31:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337470#337470</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337466#337466</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 17:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I kinda thinking giving byes to the heavy favorites like Hendrix might make sense. That way none of the lesser knows get bumped by them in the first round.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, I'd be fine if you just made the choices yourself, Rocky, but if others are uncomfortable with that, you could try giving byes to the highest-ranked guitarists on one of the published lists (like Rolling Stone).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337466#337466</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:21:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337466#337466</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337462#337462</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 17:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Same. I'm leaning towards either adding or going with the randomly assigned byes&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I kinda thinking giving byes to the heavy favorites like Hendrix might make sense. That way none of the lesser knows get bumped by them in the first round.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337462#337462</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:17:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337462#337462</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337454#337454</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 17:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Do we want to add 28 more guitarists or subtract 36 guitarists? Or do we want to have randomly assigned byes?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Byes.  I'm generally against huge tournaments, with only rare exceptions.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337454#337454</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:07:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337454#337454</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337452#337452</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 17:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'd hate for anyone to lose their nominees.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Same. I'm leaning towards either adding or going with the randomly assigned byes</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337452#337452</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:01:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337452#337452</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337427#337427</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 16:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Do we want to add 28 more guitarists or subtract 36 guitarists? Or do we want to have randomly assigned byes?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'd favor byes. otherwise adding 28 isn't too bad either. I'd hate for anyone to lose their nominees.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337427#337427</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:14:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337427#337427</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337425#337425</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 16:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So for this to work without there being &quot;byes&quot; for certain guitarists, there needs to be either 128 guitarists or 64 guitarists.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Do we want to add 28 more guitarists or subtract 36 guitarists? Or do we want to have randomly assigned byes?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337425#337425</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:13:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337425#337425</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337375#337375</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 13:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          We have exactly 100 noms so I'm gonna go ahead and call this closed now. I'll make a bracket sometime soon.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337375#337375</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 09:12:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337375#337375</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337356#337356</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 09:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CubaZed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hence the joke.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/rIlpYLIiZLE?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=rIlpYLIiZLE&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337356#337356</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 05:01:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337356#337356</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337340#337340</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 05:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Coming back from dinner to see this thread. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337340#337340</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 01:07:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337340#337340</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337336#337336</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29631'&gt;denmarkman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 04:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This is painful.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337336#337336</comments>
                            <dc:creator>denmarkman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 00:58:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337336#337336</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337335#337335</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 04:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is painful.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337335#337335</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 00:57:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337335#337335</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337334#337334</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 04:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;denmarkman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Lol I didn't actually not get it. That was the joke.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Haha! I missed you, buddy.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
----&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And yeah I was just bored and decided to explain it even though I was sure there was no point.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337334#337334</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 00:57:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337334#337334</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337333#337333</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29631'&gt;denmarkman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 04:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mercury wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I hope this helped clear up what the joke is.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lol I didn't actually not get it. That was the joke.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337333#337333</comments>
                            <dc:creator>denmarkman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 00:56:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337333#337333</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337332#337332</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 04:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;denmarkman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't get it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It was a humorous reference to the fact blind musicians were left off. Considering as he couldn't think of a good word to describe this (clearly joking) discrimination, Cubazed used the first word that remotely communicated the idea - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;racist&lt;/span&gt;. This clearly incorrectly used word can be interpreted as humorous in that it illuminates the ignorance of the speaker, or in this case typer, of the correct term. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hope this helped clear up what the joke is.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337332#337332</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Aug 2014 00:49:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337332#337332</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337315#337315</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29631'&gt;denmarkman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 02:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CubaZed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hence the joke.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't get it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337315#337315</comments>
                            <dc:creator>denmarkman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Aug 2014 22:34:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337315#337315</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337313#337313</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 02:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;denmarkman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Somehow I didn't know blind people were a race.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hence the joke.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337313#337313</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Aug 2014 22:32:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337313#337313</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337312#337312</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29631'&gt;denmarkman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/07/2014 02:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CubaZed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Bea is obviously racist towards blind people.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Somehow I didn't know blind people were a race.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337312#337312</comments>
                            <dc:creator>denmarkman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Aug 2014 22:22:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337312#337312</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>