<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372450#372450</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25773'&gt;HoldenM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/21/2015 05:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Aaaaand... we can add Björk to the pile of awesome this day has brought.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372450#372450</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HoldenM</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 00:37:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372450#372450</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372352#372352</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/20/2015 20:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HazeyTwilight wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Do it! They're discography is so unbelievably consistent that you'll wonder how they would manage to do something like that in the span of &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;20 years!&lt;/span&gt; And yes, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;No Cities To Love&lt;/span&gt; is pretty fantastic.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, their albums are all relatively short, so it's doesn't take long to blow through them all. all the while you hear them grow as a band.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372352#372352</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 15:41:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372352#372352</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372351#372351</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25952'&gt;HazeyTwilight&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/20/2015 20:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;EDIT: a Sleater-Kinney marathon sounds good today.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Do it! They're discography is so unbelievably consistent that you'll wonder how they would manage to do something like that in the span of &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;20 years!&lt;/span&gt; And yes, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;No Cities To Love&lt;/span&gt; is pretty fantastic.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372351#372351</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HazeyTwilight</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 15:40:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372351#372351</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372330#372330</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/20/2015 19:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I knew you were in your 30's, but I didn't know you were a feminist.   :mrgreen:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Of course I'm a feminist. I'm certainly not a misogynist. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372330#372330</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:52:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372330#372330</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372329#372329</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/20/2015 19:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I knew you were in your 30's, but I didn't know you were a feminist.   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; In seriousness, you're really gonna love this.  It's catchy as the flu.  EDIT: a Sleater-Kinney marathon sounds good today.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372329#372329</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:47:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372329#372329</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372328#372328</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/20/2015 19:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm not really a Sleater-Kinney fan, but the album got great reviews and I liked the two or three Sleater-Kinney albums I already heard.  Plus, I'd say I'm more into them than most artists releasing albums this month.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On track 4.  It's a good album, almost as good as Call the Doctor.  Might be better later in the album.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was just joking about how you're not an angry 35 year old feminist. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've long long ben a fan of Sleater Kinney. Was busy earlier, but just started my full on full discography play through to lead up to No Cities. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Personally, they don't get much better than &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Dig Me Out&lt;/span&gt; but I've loved everything they've done.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372328#372328</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:40:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372328#372328</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372323#372323</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/20/2015 19:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Never would have pegged you as a big Sleater Kinney fan. You possess none of the common traits of one.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not really a Sleater-Kinney fan, but the album got great reviews and I liked the two or three Sleater-Kinney albums I already heard.  Plus, I'd say I'm more into them than most artists releasing albums this month.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On track 4.  It's a good album, almost as good as Call the Doctor.  Might be better later in the album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372323#372323</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:29:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372323#372323</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372318#372318</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/20/2015 19:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's finally here.  I'm finally playing &quot;No Cities to Love,&quot; probably my most anticipated Jan. release.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Never would have pegged you as a big Sleater Kinney fan. You possess none of the common traits of one.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372318#372318</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:23:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372318#372318</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372311#372311</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/20/2015 19:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's finally here.  I'm finally playing &quot;No Cities to Love,&quot; probably my most anticipated Jan. release.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372311#372311</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:14:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=372311#372311</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371310#371310</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29746'&gt;Decurso&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/15/2015 11:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I downloaded the Manson album. I have to hear it a few more times to really assess it. It is definitely more goth-rock than industrial metal...and it has a hint of blues as well. Only a couple of songs were all that memorable after one spin, but it is definitely different.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371310#371310</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Decurso</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Jan 2015 06:02:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371310#371310</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371222#371222</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23029'&gt;samistake2ice&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2015 19:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I like the new Decemberists album. It is (was maybe) streaming on itunes. This is also the day Justin Townes Earle's Double Album &quot;Single Mothers and Absent Fathers&quot; Gets released on vinyl. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good day.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371222#371222</comments>
                            <dc:creator>samistake2ice</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:37:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371222#371222</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370946#370946</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31751'&gt;Kamens&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/13/2015 03:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not a fan of the new Sleater-Kinney. It feels so flat to me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370946#370946</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Kamens</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:49:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370946#370946</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370940#370940</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/13/2015 02:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Panda Bear's was released three days ago.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370940#370940</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:37:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370940#370940</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370938#370938</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/13/2015 02:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Panda Bear come out tomorrow?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Marilyn Manson's new album's out the same day, that COULD be good. Been a long time since he made anything I liked that wasn't a cover, but we'll see. Sisikyou and Dissapears, for more obscure picks, also have albums out the 20th.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Other upcoming releases this month include new Guster, Ty Segall, Mark Ronson, Funeral for a Friend, Dodos, Aphex Twin (just an EP but still EDIT: It's a 14 track EP so we'll see how long that really is), live albums from Dr Dog and Ty Segall, hell, I'm even putting out Low Voltage II at the end of the month. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All aboard the hype train!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370938#370938</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:17:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370938#370938</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370899#370899</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/12/2015 21:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sp4cetiger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;May not even try the Decemberists' release, since the reviews are saying it continues in the direction established on &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The King is Dead&lt;/span&gt; (which was just a snore).  Haven't heard Panda yet, but I'm enjoying Sleater-Kinney and B&amp;S so far.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought the album was very impressive until the end.  it captures the essence of traditional folk occasionally, and has a doo-wop song!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370899#370899</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:39:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370899#370899</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370891#370891</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/12/2015 21:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          May not even try the Decemberists' release, since the reviews are saying it continues in the direction established on &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The King is Dead&lt;/span&gt; (which was just a snore).  Haven't heard Panda yet, but I'm enjoying Sleater-Kinney and B&amp;S so far.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370891#370891</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:12:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370891#370891</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370889#370889</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/12/2015 21:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Panda and Belle were both aight.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370889#370889</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:08:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370889#370889</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370886#370886</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/12/2015 20:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          decemberists album sounds good, although this is 2 albums in a row now where the grand vision and extensive vocabulary are missing.  my first keeper of 2015.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370886#370886</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 15:58:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370886#370886</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370884#370884</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16496'&gt;zdwyatt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/12/2015 20:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          They've released three tracks from &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World&lt;/span&gt;. &quot;The Wrong Year&quot; doesn't do much for me, but I like &quot;Make You Better&quot; and loooooove &quot;Lake Song.&quot; So I am cautiously optimistic.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/_cErckfwG_8?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=_cErckfwG_8&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yb8oUbMrydk?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yb8oUbMrydk&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/98XFrVREkm8?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=98XFrVREkm8&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;[/youtube]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370884#370884</comments>
                            <dc:creator>zdwyatt</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 15:56:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=370884#370884</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: January 20, 2015</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=358497#358497</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2014 20:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Decemberists and Panda Bear may be worth a listen. The other two are pointless though. That Belle band were always silly and it is unbelievable they still make albums while Sleater-Kinney should have called it quits and not even thought about a My Bloody Valentine. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's going to be the sort of album which will be raved about on the week before its out and tossed aside 6 months down the line  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=358497#358497</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 4 Nov 2014 15:11:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=358497#358497</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>