<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: VU sold for $3500.00</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25857#25857</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15903'&gt;ffudnebbuh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/10/2011 18:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mr. Shankly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Is that the one Warhol didn't sign?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25857#25857</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ffudnebbuh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:39:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25857#25857</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: VU sold for $3500.00</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25851#25851</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/10/2011 18:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          waw !!!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25851#25851</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:12:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25851#25851</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: VU sold for $3500.00</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25849#25849</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=387'&gt;Mr. Shankly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/10/2011 17:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Is that the one Warhol didn't sign?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25849#25849</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mr. Shankly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:28:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25849#25849</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>VU sold for $3500.00</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25847#25847</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15903'&gt;ffudnebbuh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/10/2011 14:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=140495514687&amp;ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=140495514687&amp;ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
just thought that this was amazing...as much as I love this album, I couldn't justify paying this much even for a promo mono copy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25847#25847</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ffudnebbuh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:51:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25847#25847</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>