<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366295#366295</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2014 17:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know, when I first listened to Real Estate back in '11, I had that feeling that they're nothing more than a kind of &quot;musical wallpaper&quot; that people accuse bands like Coldplay being (with a notable difference that they're &quot;indie&quot; and Pitchfork love them). But they still struck a chord with me, and I ended up listening to that album (Days) every time I felt like chilling out a bit, it felt like the best kind of music for that purpose. Contrary to my expectations I never got bored of it, quite the opposite, I'm listening to them more than ever lately, and it made want to find other bands that would fit the same mould.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Quite exactly what this is, I'm still figuring out, but on both of the first two albums they go for a certain vibe - something nostalgia inducing, something that paints the picture of suburban kids chilling out on a beach during the summer, wasting their days aimlessly. Musically I can say that more that I listened to them, the richer I found their sound to be. I love how the two guitars interplay, nevermind the fact that I'm a sucker for the &quot;jangly&quot; tone of them. I love how they manage to sound quite... &quot;surfy&quot; (?) on some tracks, even though they don't really use the same kind of guitar effects than most those bands. I love how the drums sound on several songs off the s/t album (see below for examples, I can't describe what I mean here. But I think it's just the lo-fi sound that they have). And unlike some other similar bands that I have found so far (e.g. Beach Fossils), their songs feature just one excellent and catchy hook after another... &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know, I just really love this band. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What he said.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
@Loveless: I was kind of disappointed with &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Atlas&lt;/span&gt; too at first. It's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;really &lt;/span&gt;growing on me though which I find to usually b a really good sign. Wouldn't b surprised if it's one of my faves of 2014 in a year's time.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366295#366295</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Dec 2014 12:04:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366295#366295</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366293#366293</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2014 16:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mac DeMarco's set was one of the highlights of this year's Rock en Seine, and I actually prefer both 2 and Salad Days to Atlas, but the first two Real Estate albums are just too excellent and make this an easy vote for me..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know, when I first listened to Real Estate back in '11, I had that feeling that they're nothing more than a kind of &quot;musical wallpaper&quot; that people accuse bands like Coldplay being (with a notable difference that they're &quot;indie&quot; and Pitchfork love them). But they still struck a chord with me, and I ended up listening to that album (Days) every time I felt like chilling out a bit, it felt like the best kind of music for that purpose. Contrary to my expectations I never got bored of it, quite the opposite, I'm listening to them more than ever lately, and it made want to find other bands that would fit the same mould.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Quite exactly what this is, I'm still figuring out, but on both of the first two albums they go for a certain vibe - something nostalgia inducing, something that paints the picture of suburban kids chilling out on a beach during the summer, wasting their days aimlessly. Musically I can say that more that I listened to them, the richer I found their sound to be. I love how the two guitars interplay, nevermind the fact that I'm a sucker for the &quot;jangly&quot; tone of them. I love how they manage to sound quite... &quot;surfy&quot; (?) on some tracks, even though they don't really use the same kind of guitar effects than most those bands. I love how the drums sound on several songs off the s/t album (see below for examples, I can't describe what I mean here. But I think it's just the lo-fi sound that they have). And unlike some other similar bands that I have found so far (e.g. Beach Fossils), their songs feature just one excellent and catchy hook after another... &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know, I just really love this band. Here's some of my favourite tracks&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/GmvPeiJZ9io?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=GmvPeiJZ9io&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/zH2ubTDV8D4?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=zH2ubTDV8D4&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/ikQcvWTh4kU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=ikQcvWTh4kU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/FNFXmSepFT0?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=FNFXmSepFT0&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366293#366293</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:27:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366293#366293</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366279#366279</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2014 13:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kool Keith Sweat wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Real Estate looks better on paper.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's definitely the best way to experience them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366279#366279</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:57:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366279#366279</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366278#366278</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2014 13:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Nothing against Real Estate, I enjoy them at times and they have their moments, Mac DeMarco gets my vote comfortably still though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366278#366278</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:44:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366278#366278</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366268#366268</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2014 12:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I loved Mac Demarco's song &quot;The Remedy&quot; better than I liked Real Estate's &quot;Cumbersome&quot;, so Ill go with Mac</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366268#366268</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Dec 2014 07:06:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366268#366268</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366267#366267</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2014 11:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I haven't bothered to listen to either, but of the desceiptions I've seen of the two, Real Estate looks better on paper.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366267#366267</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Dec 2014 06:50:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366267#366267</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366262#366262</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27972'&gt;LittleM1971&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2014 10:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I enjoy both however my vote went to Mac Demarco as I think he's just got that little bit of magic dust in his songwriting.  Real Estate will never let you down and are consistently good but it's ten a penny indie pop when you break it down.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366262#366262</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LittleM1971</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Dec 2014 05:21:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366262#366262</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366217#366217</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2014 00:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Neither are the most engaging of musicians, though I can enjoy both, but Real Estate. Not least because I preferred their release this year.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366217#366217</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 19:30:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366217#366217</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366205#366205</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 22:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dividesbyzero wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This all sounds far more engaging than Real Estate&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It really does.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366205#366205</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:51:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366205#366205</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366199#366199</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 22:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kiki wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;How long have you watched paint dry? How many different colors of paints have you watched dry? Have you watched different types of paint other than poster paint dry?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
This all sounds far more engaging than Real Estate</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366199#366199</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:17:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366199#366199</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366195#366195</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 21:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;alelsupreme wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Mac Demarco happens to not be the musical equivalent of paint drying so him.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How long have you watched paint dry? How many different colors of paints have you watched dry? Have you watched different types of paint other than poster paint dry?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366195#366195</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:57:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366195#366195</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366186#366186</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 21:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mac.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366186#366186</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:41:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366186#366186</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366158#366158</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 18:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mac Demarco happens to not be the musical equivalent of paint drying so him.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366158#366158</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:38:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366158#366158</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366152#366152</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 18:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mac DeMarco's good, so him.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366152#366152</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:04:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366152#366152</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366150#366150</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25952'&gt;HazeyTwilight&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 17:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ode To Viceroy is one of the best songs of this decade. So Mac.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366150#366150</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HazeyTwilight</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:57:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366150#366150</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366131#366131</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 14:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Silver wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Real Estate are a snore, Mac's got cool jangly guitar tone. Mac.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hate to parrot somebody and not contribute to the discussion but this. Real Estate are pretty much by the numbers for what they do and they don't do it in an engaging way while Mac is in the spirit of jangle pop masters of yesteryear; for me he's like the second coming of Mark Mulcahy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366131#366131</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:37:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366131#366131</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366130#366130</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=4921'&gt;davidhuret&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 14:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mac Demarco: he's a good songwriter,, which is my main criterion for music enjoyment.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366130#366130</comments>
                            <dc:creator>davidhuret</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:18:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366130#366130</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366100#366100</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27982'&gt;dmercado&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 05:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mac DeMarco all the way.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like Real Estate, they make nice music, but an hour after listening to them I realize that nothing stuck out. DeMarco has much catchier melodies, an unforgettable jangle in his guitar, and his latest album has some trippy moments that paint his atmospheric sound with color.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366100#366100</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dmercado</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 00:42:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366100#366100</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366098#366098</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 05:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mac DeMarco  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought his release this year far outshines &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Atlas&lt;/span&gt;, which I think is Real Estate's weakest effort. I think that's what comes down to it for me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For those who haven't heard DeMarco's first album, it's totally different from his last 2 releases. I'd recommend checking it out. It's like Elvis &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-4&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;but better&lt;/span&gt;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366098#366098</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 00:30:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366098#366098</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366078#366078</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30317'&gt;koner1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2014 02:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't care much for the sound of Atlas. While it has come good songs on it, it sounds too refined. When I think Real Estate I think lo-fi, just like Mac. To my ears, Atlas sounded like the odd one out from their other 3 releases in terms of sound. Also by saying that I feel like a hypocrite given my favorite album is Days.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I just wrapped up my first full listen of Salad Days, and even at 34 minutes it didn't feel that short.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366078#366078</comments>
                            <dc:creator>koner1</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 14 Dec 2014 21:28:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=366078#366078</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>