<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384075#384075</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 15:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Didn't you and Hayden release Replacement Skin in 2014? I quite liked that one, should have at least been in the poll. Fix the poll Charlie!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah. I'm a bit sad not to see that here  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt;  That was great fun to make, and it turned out really well.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm excited to see what BEA comes out with this year  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; Jhereko's album is already a great start.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384075#384075</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:07:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384075#384075</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384073#384073</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 15:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Borejko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Voted for Absent.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Shame I am not in the list but I guess I release too much.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Didn't you and Hayden release Replacement Skin in 2014? I quite liked that one, should have at least been in the poll. Fix the poll Charlie!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384073#384073</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:01:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384073#384073</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384069#384069</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 14:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Voted Grey Marshmallow. I would've voted for myself, but I guess I didn't make the cut &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384069#384069</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:55:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384069#384069</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384038#384038</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 10:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Voted for Absent.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Shame I am not in the list but I guess I release too much.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384038#384038</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 06:41:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384038#384038</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383663#383663</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2015 06:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;There we are, that one. Best user created release I've heard thus far, I think.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You're a peach.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Defago wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Wait where is Jhereko's stuff? That's BEAotY fo sho!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Deep Yearn was 2015, People Are Here was 2013.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383663#383663</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Mar 2015 02:18:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383663#383663</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383659#383659</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2015 05:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wait where is Jhereko's stuff? That's BEAotY fo sho!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383659#383659</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Mar 2015 01:26:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383659#383659</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383657#383657</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2015 05:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Of those not on the list, Dave had a soundtrack for a zombie game that was incredible,&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SquishypuffDave wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Really glad to hear people are digging my stuff. Maybe I should have given my Project Decay soundtrack a bandcamp release with tracklist, etc. It doesn't rely on awesome super-weird samples. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Links:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://soundcloud.com/squishypuffdave/tracks&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://soundcloud.com/squishypuffdave/tracks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://davidmcgorlick.bandcamp.com/releases&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://davidmcgorlick.bandcamp.com/releases&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There we are, that one. Best user created release I've heard thus far, I think.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383657#383657</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Mar 2015 01:17:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383657#383657</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383654#383654</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2015 05:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Voted for Håpster Selection II. It surpassed all my expectations. From the way Applerill described it, I didn't expect to be so well composed and produced. I mean yeah it's insane, but in a focused and controlled way.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think this year it's going to be tough to beat Jhereko's Deep Yearn, but I'm looking forward to what the rest of you put out.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Really glad to hear people are digging my stuff. Maybe I should have given my Project Decay soundtrack a bandcamp release with tracklist, etc. It doesn't rely on awesome super-weird samples. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Links:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://soundcloud.com/squishypuffdave/tracks&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://soundcloud.com/squishypuffdave/tracks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://davidmcgorlick.bandcamp.com/releases&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://davidmcgorlick.bandcamp.com/releases&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Also I think you'll find it's spelled //tubes.webs&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383654#383654</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Mar 2015 01:04:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383654#383654</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383647#383647</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2015 04:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The only one Ive listened to is Borve's mind-stewing Hapster Selection II, but Im voting Dave's based on the cover alone.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383647#383647</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Mar 2015 00:22:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383647#383647</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383616#383616</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2015 00:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Jeez, who voted me? That just doesn't make sense ... of those on the list, though, my vote goes to Dave, probably. That and Infinite Jest are leaps and bounds above the others IMO, though none are bad but for my own.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Of those not on the list, Dave had a soundtrack for a zombie game that was incredible, and I liked one of Borjeko's releases a fair lot. Also like some of the other Grey Marshmallow ones more.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383616#383616</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:40:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383616#383616</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383613#383613</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2015 00:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Going for Dave's, though the aforementioned Cassini Meet Saturn and Hayden albums were solid as well.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383613#383613</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:16:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383613#383613</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383540#383540</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2015 14:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Honestly, my vote would go to this:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_59656_534df0ade749c.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_59656_534df0ade749c.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=59656&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;You're Alright by Cassini Meet Saturn&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This was a great release from PunctureRepair, tonnes of potential. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This means a lot, thank you &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; I'm never sure if my sound aligns with the BEACore definition.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel bad in that I haven't heard most of these albums, despite being a part of the music-creating side of BEA. I'll listen to as many as I can over the next few days.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383540#383540</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:57:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383540#383540</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383538#383538</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2015 14:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Honestly, my vote would go to this:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_59656_534df0ade749c.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_59656_534df0ade749c.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=59656&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;You're Alright by Cassini Meet Saturn&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This was a great release from PunctureRepair, tonnes of potential. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sad to see that Replacement Skin wasn't chosen  :(, but happy to be nominated nevertheless.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383538#383538</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:43:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383538#383538</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383529#383529</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2015 14:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not going to lie, David's record was brilliant. I'm definitely a fan, though I still need to listen to Hayden's, Warm Surplus, and The Grey Marshmallow.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383529#383529</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:03:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383529#383529</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383523#383523</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2015 13:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You know, technically Hellion/Harkan's &quot;Juxtaposition&quot; was released in January '14....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
jus' sayin</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383523#383523</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:20:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383523#383523</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383520#383520</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2015 12:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hey, guys. Since Jhereko may not include a poll for this in the second round of BEAMAs, I thought I'd talk about this.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Guys, what were your favorite BEA-made albums of the year?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
According to the initial BEAMA polling results Jherry shared with me once on the side, the top five BEAcore* albums were:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_60768_5374b861be83b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_60768_5374b861be83b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=60768&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Absent by Hayden Who&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_66098_53f492107ed67.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_66098_53f492107ed67.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=66098&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Håpster Selection II by Warm Surplus&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_73548_54a568b3b6405.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_73548_54a568b3b6405.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=73548&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;//tubes.web by David McGorlick&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_66749_543bebe8ed65c.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_66749_543bebe8ed65c.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=66749&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;An Amalgam Of Dreams by The Grey Marshmallow&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_66100_53f5c21d9cff3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_66100_53f5c21d9cff3.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=66100&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Infinite Jest by Omega Testing&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And as one album that I feel deserves to be talked about anyway&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_62840_53bade4de2ba9.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_62840_53bade4de2ba9.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=62840&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Soundtrack To An Anxiety Attack by Low Voltage&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
What do you guys think?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383520#383520</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 08:45:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383520#383520</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>