<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384354#384354</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2015 23:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Personally I'd place both Ram and (especially) Plastic Ono Band above All Things Must Pass. All three are very good, though, and easily the best three post-Beatles albums.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I just don't get that. I've been listening to Ram for a lifetime, and I can't see how in any way it's anything more than just an average album. Inconsistent, fluffed up to sound better than it is, unmemorable, and ultimately disappointing. It's the beginning of mediocre Paul. I'd take McCartney, Band On The Run, Venus And Mars, Tug Of War, Run Devil Run and maybe even Speed Of Sound (none of which are exceptional, and none of which hold a candle to All Things or John's first two albums) over Ram any day. But, that's just me, I guess. We all hear different things.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384354#384354</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 19:29:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384354#384354</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384345#384345</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2015 22:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Personally I'd place both Ram and (especially) Plastic Ono Band above All Things Must Pass. All three are very good, though, and easily the best three post-Beatles albums.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384345#384345</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:40:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384345#384345</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384343#384343</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2015 22:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;revolver94 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;definitely on par w/ many beatles records, and the 2nd best solo beatles effort...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(after this, of course)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2370_5418b9a3f1d04.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2370_5418b9a3f1d04.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2370&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Ram by Paul &amp; Linda McCartney&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Um...no. McCartney never came close to All Things Must Pass, or Plastic Ono Band. Except for maybe a best of ten years into his solo career. But that best of would have &quot;My Love&quot; and &quot;Another Day&quot; on it, so...no.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is what happens when you limit a guy like Harrison to a song, maybe two, per album. It's like watching popcorn explode.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384343#384343</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:36:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384343#384343</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384327#384327</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2015 21:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          definitely on par w/ many beatles records, and the 2nd best solo beatles effort...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(after this, of course)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2370_5418b9a3f1d04.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2370_5418b9a3f1d04.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2370&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Ram by Paul &amp; Linda McCartney&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384327#384327</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:48:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384327#384327</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384319#384319</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21604'&gt;TracyJacks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2015 20:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Absolutely beautiful, this is Harrison at his best and possibly the best of all the post-Beatles solo albums. It is consistently great, song after song, this is why I never had the feeling it's too long. Just a few songs I love so much: Isn't It a Pity, If Not For You, Behind That Locked Door, Let it Down, Apple Scruffs, Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp, and Awaiting On You All, which is probably my favourite George song ever.&lt;br /&gt;
 Lately I also love the fifth-sixth sides, the &quot;Apple Jam&quot;, which I didn't like that much before. It is music which gives you joy.&lt;br /&gt;
All in all, a fantastic record.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384319#384319</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TracyJacks</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:56:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384319#384319</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384303#384303</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2015 19:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Better than anything the Beatles released. Mr. Harrison always created the best shit and my goodness is this gorgeous.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384303#384303</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:46:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384303#384303</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384294#384294</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28485'&gt;NoisyBeast&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2015 18:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Coincidentally I was just now listening to this album...&lt;br /&gt;
Then &quot;lo &amp; behold&quot; I log on to BEA and see it's the album of the day  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
Perhaps the universe is offering a sign of some kind?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384294#384294</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NoisyBeast</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 14:31:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384294#384294</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384217#384217</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20000'&gt;newbands1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2015 03:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I skip the Apple Jam tracks when I listen to this,even Harrison said that those jams were not part of the album but just bonus songs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384217#384217</comments>
                            <dc:creator>newbands1</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:43:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384217#384217</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384185#384185</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 23:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sp4cetiger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;And Phil Spector saying, &quot;You know what George?  I can ruin a damn song, just watch me.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and holy hell did he ruin some damn songs.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's not bad, though, definitely one of the better post-Beatles albums.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Definitely. Far too much songs here. I like it when albums have more songs too. This is like an exception</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384185#384185</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 19:23:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384185#384185</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384154#384154</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 20:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This is George Harrison going &quot;You know what John and Paul? I can write a damn song, just watch me&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and holy hell did he write some damn songs.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And Phil Spector saying, &quot;You know what George?  I can ruin a damn song, just watch me.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and holy hell did he ruin some damn songs.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's not bad, though, definitely one of the better post-Beatles albums.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384154#384154</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:35:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384154#384154</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384143#384143</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 20:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is George Harrison going &quot;You know what John and Paul? I can write a damn song, just watch me&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and holy hell did he write some damn songs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384143#384143</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:01:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384143#384143</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Album of the day (#1568): All Things Must Pass</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384142#384142</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29686'&gt;BestEverAlbums&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 20:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;All Things Must Pass by George Harrison&lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=920&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/buy.php?o=album&amp;oid=920&amp;src=albumofday&amp;store=#prices&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 1970.&lt;br /&gt;
Country: &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/images/flags_mini/uk.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 156&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 84/100 (from 517 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_920_52c7129c18622.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_920_52c7129c18622.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. I'd Have You Anytime&lt;br /&gt;
2. My Sweet Lord&lt;br /&gt;
3. Wah-wah&lt;br /&gt;
4. Isn't It A Pity&lt;br /&gt;
5. What Is Life&lt;br /&gt;
6. If Not For You&lt;br /&gt;
7. Behind That Locked Door&lt;br /&gt;
8. Let It Down&lt;br /&gt;
9. Run Of The Mill&lt;br /&gt;
10. Beware Of Darkness&lt;br /&gt;
11. Apple Scruffs&lt;br /&gt;
12. Ballad Of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll)&lt;br /&gt;
13. Awaiting On You All&lt;br /&gt;
14. All Things Must Pass&lt;br /&gt;
15. I Dig Love&lt;br /&gt;
16. Art Of Dying&lt;br /&gt;
17. Isn't It A Pity (Version 2)&lt;br /&gt;
18. Hear Me Lord&lt;br /&gt;
19. Out Of The Blue&lt;br /&gt;
20. It's Johnny's Birthday&lt;br /&gt;
21. Plug Me In&lt;br /&gt;
22. I Remember Jeep&lt;br /&gt;
23. Thanks For The Pepperoni&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/itemoftheday_history.php?o=album&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384142#384142</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BestEverAlbums</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:00:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384142#384142</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>