<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Add custom charts to chart of the day selection?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=390094#390094</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2015 08:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yes, these are already included in COTD. They come up every now and again as selections, it's just there are less of them compared to other types of chart so they don't come up quite as often.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=390094#390094</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Apr 2015 04:02:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=390094#390094</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Add custom charts to chart of the day selection?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389822#389822</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/13/2015 16:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I remember Nech's black metal chart was COTD awhile ago, so I think it's just infrequent. Would love to see it happen more often</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389822#389822</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Apr 2015 12:00:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389822#389822</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Add custom charts to chart of the day selection?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389812#389812</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/13/2015 15:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm not 100% sure that this isn't implemented already, and if it is, fantastic, but I thought about adding custom charts to the 'chart of the day' selection. I'm finding more and more of the custom charts are the best on the site, and they're sometimes difficult to find. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Is there anyway in putting the custom charts in the mix for that, or is there just too many to process? Of course, there would be some criteria (more than 10 entries or whatever..), but I think it would be plausible. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just a suggestion.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389812#389812</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:40:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389812#389812</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>