<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398348#398348</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2015 07:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Mick Jenkins mixtape from last year showed some really great promise, I can't wait to hear a second full-release from him, he's an imaginative guy, so I'll trust he'll move away from being seen as another Kendrick imitator soon.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can see how Mick and Kendrick are stylistically similar but id never confuse the two so im not sure how hes just an imitator. also &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Water[s]&lt;/span&gt; is better than anything Kendrick has done so that's real.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398348#398348</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 May 2015 03:47:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398348#398348</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398347#398347</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27982'&gt;dmercado&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2015 07:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          But for real...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think Mac DeMarco can come up with a better album in the future.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hope St. Vincent does as well, the crown is waiting for her. (she's already found the throne)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
FKA Twigs has nowhere to go but up, imo.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Iceage have gotten better every year, so I wouldn't be surprised if they put out something real good soon.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Crossed fingers for Deafheaven and Chance the Rapper to return big this year.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't really know how much to expect from Grimes, this followup has been taking too long...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398347#398347</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dmercado</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 May 2015 03:45:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398347#398347</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398345#398345</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27982'&gt;dmercado&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2015 07:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I keep thinking artists are gonna hit it real big on their &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;next&lt;/span&gt; album but lately they've been letting me down.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Except for Kendrick Lamar. To Pimp a Butterfly, AOTY, AOTD, All Hail King Kendrick Lamar!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398345#398345</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dmercado</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 May 2015 03:35:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398345#398345</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398326#398326</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2015 04:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I see Father John Misty launching to new heights in the coming years, and Tobias Jesso Jr. put out a fantastic album this year. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
New Lorde is exciting as well.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398326#398326</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 May 2015 00:00:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398326#398326</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398320#398320</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19092'&gt;Onetwo12&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2015 03:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It would be nice if Jai Paul released an official album sometime.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398320#398320</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Onetwo12</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2015 23:10:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=398320#398320</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397379#397379</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18230'&gt;meruizh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/14/2015 14:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wolf Alice and Panama, have yet to release their debut album, but they still released some pretty good singles. Nothing innovative, just great indie pop songs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397379#397379</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meruizh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2015 10:47:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397379#397379</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397359#397359</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25773'&gt;HoldenM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/14/2015 12:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;notsureifserious&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Bey's been releasing dope records since The Writing's on the Wall. Lorde is boring as fuck.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Anyway, Lorde is great, but I think any perception of Pure Heroine being better than Fearless has much more to do with its trendiness than the actual quality. In any case, I'm definitely looking forward to her new album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hmm... &quot;Pretty good&quot; seems like a carelessly incorrect way for me to have put this. I think that Lorde has tended to have more significant crossover appeal earlier in her career than either Swift or Bey.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397359#397359</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HoldenM</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2015 08:47:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397359#397359</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397352#397352</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/14/2015 11:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HoldenM wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Lorde. &lt;br /&gt;
It took &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Taylor Swift&lt;/span&gt;and Beyoncé their respective fifth albums until they got something that was pretty good.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Wut&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, Lorde is great, but I think any perception of &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Pure Heroine&lt;/span&gt; being better than &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Fearless&lt;/span&gt; has much more to do with its trendiness than the actual quality. In any case, I'm definitely looking forward to her new album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397352#397352</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2015 07:09:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397352#397352</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397338#397338</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/14/2015 06:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Spectres is really cool. I think they've got a future, their album this year got acclaim from the people who actually covered it but not a lot of attention. Next release could get the attention they deserve. They'll never be big on the radio or anything, I don't think, but I can see them being a really beloved dark band.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, for local ones:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Panic is Perfect. I've plugged these guys before, they've gotten mixed reviews before, but I really love them. Infectious pop rock that's just sweet enough to make it big but interesting enough to not just be bad background music. My feelings on them are about the same as my feelings on a band like Atlas Genius, except that I know PiP are really cool irl and put on an insanely fun show.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The American Scene. Was surprised by these guys, heard them on album and it was like a White Lies but pop rock interesting thing. Pure Noise Records is a punk label, though (The Story So Far, State Champs, gates, Senses Fail, Man Overboard), so it felt kind of weird compared to what else was on their label. Live they have a much darker, cooler sound, and they did a cover of &quot;Hash Pipe&quot; that was really full of energy and noise in a great way.If they can channel that darkness or that energy into the next album, I think they can make it big time (though Haze is legitimately a really good album that I enjoyed enough to get on vinyl)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397338#397338</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2015 02:36:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397338#397338</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397335#397335</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/14/2015 06:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HoldenM wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It took Taylor Swift and &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Beyoncé&lt;/span&gt; their respective fifth albums until they got something that was pretty good.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
notsureifserious&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Bey's been releasing dope records since The Writing's on the Wall. Lorde is boring as fuck.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397335#397335</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2015 02:17:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397335#397335</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397331#397331</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25773'&gt;HoldenM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/14/2015 04:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Lorde. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've said it once, and I'll say it again: That girl is going to be the next Kate Bush. Even if you don't like her debut, Lorde managed to win Grammys and critical acclaim by making pop music that is way more thoughtful and nuanced than most of what her peers are doing. It took Taylor Swift and Beyoncé their respective fifth albums until they got something that was pretty good. Lorde is barely a legal adult, and has nowhere to go but up, for now. She seems like a very smart, forward-thinking young artist who is going to continue to impress.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397331#397331</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HoldenM</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2015 00:11:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397331#397331</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397318#397318</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25761'&gt;JOSweetHeart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/14/2015 01:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I dunno, while &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Shake What God Gave Ya&lt;/span&gt; is indeed a great record, I really don't think James has peaked yet. This next record on Otto Pilot can really be a masterpiece.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
If its even an album or even an EP. I don't know what will be coming out of his chute next. Whatever it is though, to me of course, it will be a masterpiece no doubt about it. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;As far as rock-fetishizing pop country goes, James Otto is the sexiest, most soulful guy in Nashville. There's a reason he was so successful in the late 2000s, and it wasn't just because of his thigh gap.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Thigh gap?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
God bless you and James always!!! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Holly</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397318#397318</comments>
                            <dc:creator>JOSweetHeart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 21:50:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397318#397318</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397293#397293</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/13/2015 21:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I could see Keaton Henson getting a bit more love in the next few years. Chance The Rapper, Allo' Darlin and Murmuure also come to mind. Along with every artist on PC Music right now.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397293#397293</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 17:03:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397293#397293</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397291#397291</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18172'&gt;ShaneSpear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/13/2015 20:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Archy Marshall (King Krule) is only 20 and has already released an album I love.  I'd have to imagine that his stock is going to skyrocket over the next decade.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...or not, I'm terrible about predicting these things.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397291#397291</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ShaneSpear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 16:55:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397291#397291</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397290#397290</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/13/2015 20:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Serious talk now though: Jonwayne, Torres, Forest Swords, Iceage, Chester Watson all immediately spring to mind.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397290#397290</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 16:48:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397290#397290</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397289#397289</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/13/2015 20:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;rayword45 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I put the same promise on Earl Sweatshirt, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;wait for him to leave Odd Future&lt;/span&gt;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The stuff he's doing now is completely disconnected from the Odd Future thing anyway. It's not as though Tyler or Hodgy convinced him to put out an album of gloomy, lo-fi, distorted beats and paranoid, introspective, hook-starved stoner raps. If he's still in any way involved with Odd Future, it's basically in name alone. He's moved on.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397289#397289</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 16:45:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397289#397289</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397288#397288</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27223'&gt;rayword45&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/13/2015 20:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Courtney Barnett has not peaked. I promise you that.&lt;br /&gt;
I put the same promise on Earl Sweatshirt, wait for him to leave Odd Future.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397288#397288</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rayword45</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 16:37:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397288#397288</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397286#397286</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/13/2015 20:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yeah, you could even say that we're ignorant, or that we're close-minded in not listening to his new music or something&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And she'd be right, too. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As far as rock-fetishizing pop country goes, James Otto is the sexiest, most soulful guy in Nashville. There's a reason he was so successful in the late 2000s, and it wasn't just because of his thigh gap.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397286#397286</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 16:27:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397286#397286</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397285#397285</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/13/2015 20:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JOSweetHeart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To me, everything that my most favorite singer James Otto has thrown out there is awesome. I am just waiting for most everyone else to finally sit up and take notice. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Whistle&quot;&gt;🫠&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Whistle&quot;&gt;🫠&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Whistle&quot;&gt;🫠&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, you could even say that we're ignorant, or that we're close-minded in not listening to his new music or something</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397285#397285</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 16:21:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397285#397285</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Artists with high potential</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397283#397283</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/13/2015 20:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JOSweetHeart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To me, everything that my most favorite singer James Otto has thrown out there is awesome. I am just waiting for most everyone else to finally sit up and take notice. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Whistle&quot;&gt;🫠&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Whistle&quot;&gt;🫠&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Whistle&quot;&gt;🫠&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
God bless you and James always!!! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Holly&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I dunno, while &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Shake What God Gave Ya&lt;/span&gt; is indeed a great record, I really don't think James has peaked yet. This next record on Otto Pilot can really be a masterpiece.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397283#397283</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 16:19:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397283#397283</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>