<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28653#28653</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2011 00:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          To make it harder for me (I think there are heaps) I'll limit myself to albums with 10 tracks or more, and one album per artist:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Porcupine Tree - Signify&lt;br /&gt;
Boards of Canada - Geogaddi&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - In Rainbows&lt;br /&gt;
Arcade Fire - Funeral&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles - Revolver&lt;br /&gt;
Sonic Youth - EVOL&lt;br /&gt;
Aphex Twin - Richard D James Album&lt;br /&gt;
Nick Drake - Pink Moon&lt;br /&gt;
The Cure - Disintegration&lt;br /&gt;
The Shins - Wincing the Night Away</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28653#28653</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:38:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28653#28653</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28643#28643</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18825'&gt;kingofwine&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2011 18:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wow! Got some crazy picks out there but this is a tough list. There are very few continuous listen albums, especially now a days (yes I'm dating myself) but consideration should be given to the &quot;concept&quot; albums. Here are a few:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Floyd - D.S.O.T.M.&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - O.K. Computer&lt;br /&gt;
Black Sabbath - Debut album&lt;br /&gt;
King Crimson - Red (yes I know every album was a concept but I like this one best)&lt;br /&gt;
Prince - Purple Rain &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, any of Led Zeppelin's first 3 albums don't have a track I would skip over. I would have included VI but most of those songs have been played to death.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28643#28643</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kingofwine</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:16:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28643#28643</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28604#28604</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17672'&gt;acb27&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/10/2011 00:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Weezer- Blue Album&lt;br /&gt;
Weezer- Pinkerton&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead- OK Computer&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Floyd- Animals&lt;br /&gt;
Eminem- The Marshall Mathers LP&lt;br /&gt;
Eminem- The Slim Shady LP&lt;br /&gt;
Kanye West- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy&lt;br /&gt;
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Californication</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28604#28604</comments>
                            <dc:creator>acb27</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Mar 2011 19:50:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28604#28604</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28583#28583</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/09/2011 01:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mourinho_is_God wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I've got to agree with Bad Faith, I do the same thing.  Especially in the age of itunes/foobar, it's so easy to switch songs.  I rarely listen to a full album electronically.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's why I own the lp's of my favorite albums that I consider classics.  Playing records is a nice method of &quot;forcing&quot; myself to listen to them in entirety.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt; you got a point there, but you can skip songs on lp's. but it is better to listen to the whole side.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28583#28583</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 8 Mar 2011 20:56:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28583#28583</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28567#28567</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18531'&gt;Mourinho_is_God&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/08/2011 17:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've got to agree with Bad Faith, I do the same thing.  Especially in the age of itunes/foobar, it's so easy to switch songs.  I rarely listen to a full album electronically.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's why I own the lp's of my favorite albums that I consider classics.  Playing records is a nice method of &quot;forcing&quot; myself to listen to them in entirety.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28567#28567</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mourinho_is_God</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:34:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28567#28567</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28555#28555</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15858'&gt;badfaith&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/08/2011 12:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My general rule of thumb, or that which has come to seem to me a truism, is that the more original, experimental, and ambitious an album, and the artist who made it is, the more likely I am to skip tracks... but that's not a bad thing in a sense, because as they offer a richer and more diverse experience with a greater variation of music on the album, those tracks individually or as groups of tracks appeal to my different tastes and moods at different times, depending on what I'm looking for from a musical experience at any giveen moment.&lt;br /&gt;
But those albums which have that 'non-skip-ability' tend for me to be the more consistently themed and toned pop-ish and melodic albums which have greater accessibility and are not too challenging, but where I'm more likely to visit individual tracks from the former category on a more regular basis, I am more likely to listen to those later calssification of tuneful whole albums only occasionally, as the particular mood that strikes for that more general tone occurs only as frequently as the mood for a particular track from another album... Am I making any sense here?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For instance, I might be in the mood for three or four tracks from Kid A say on Monday and Tuesday, but a diffferent group of tracks from that same album on Wednesday-Friday, but the mood for a whole album of more melodic stuff like Feeder or Fleetwood Mac's Rumours only on Saturday, so I've spent the whhole week listening to Kid A in Various groupings and with greater frequency and combinations over more time than a more 'one shot' album like Rumours, whoch may not then come out again for a couple of months.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28555#28555</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badfaith</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 8 Mar 2011 07:59:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28555#28555</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28462#28462</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2011 17:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've only got two albums rated 100--Since I Left You and In the Aeroplane Over the Sea-- and of those I would have to say I think only NMH has only good songs (I find myself skipping Etoh off SILY alot). picky? maybe&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and there are alot of albums that you couldn't take a song away cause it would ruin the atmosphere, but that doesn't make them good (e.g. Myrrhman from Laughing Stock)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28462#28462</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 6 Mar 2011 12:51:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28462#28462</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28460#28460</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2011 16:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          (1)Revolver - Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
(2)Rubber Soul - Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
(3)Physical Graffiti - Led Zeppelin&lt;br /&gt;
(4)Who's Next - The Who&lt;br /&gt;
(5)Powerslave - Iron Maiden&lt;br /&gt;
(6)Animals - Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
(7)Heaven And Hell - Black Sabbath&lt;br /&gt;
(8)IV - Led Zeppelin&lt;br /&gt;
(9)Magical Mystery Tour - Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
(10)I Robot - Alan Parsons Project&lt;br /&gt;
(11)Accident At Birth - Bruce Dickinson&lt;br /&gt;
(12)Born In The U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen&lt;br /&gt;
(13)D.S.O.T.M. - Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
(14)Tumbleweed Connection&lt;br /&gt;
(15)Paradise Theater - STYX&lt;br /&gt;
(16)Humbug - Arctic Monkeys&lt;br /&gt;
(17)Dream Evil - DIO&lt;br /&gt;
(18)Black Rose - Thin Lizzy&lt;br /&gt;
(19)No. 4 - Stone Temple Pilots&lt;br /&gt;
(20)The Stranger - Billy Joel&lt;br /&gt;
(21)Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath&lt;br /&gt;
(22)Killers - Iron Maiden&lt;br /&gt;
(23)And Justice For All - Metallica&lt;br /&gt;
(24)Mob Rules - Black Sabbath&lt;br /&gt;
(25)Holy Diver - DIO&lt;br /&gt;
(26)Shout At The Devil - Motley Crue&lt;br /&gt;
(27)The Cars - The Cars&lt;br /&gt;
(28)Stranger In Town - Bob Seger&lt;br /&gt;
(29)Here's Little Richard - Little Richard&lt;br /&gt;
(30)Equinox - STYX&lt;br /&gt;
(31)Pyromania - Def Leppard&lt;br /&gt;
(32)The Chemical Wedding - Bruce Dickenson&lt;br /&gt;
(33)Permanent Waves - RUSH&lt;br /&gt;
(34)Superunknown - Soundgarden&lt;br /&gt;
(35)The Number Of The Beast - Iron Maiden&lt;br /&gt;
(36)Moving Pictures - RUSH&lt;br /&gt;
(37)Ten - Pearl Jam&lt;br /&gt;
(38)Back In Black - AC/DC&lt;br /&gt;
(39)Close To The Edge - YES&lt;br /&gt;
(40)Achtung Baby - U2&lt;br /&gt;
(41)Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
(42)Operation Mindcrime - Queensryche&lt;br /&gt;
(43)Defenders Of The Faith - Judas Priest&lt;br /&gt;
(44)Pieces Of Eight - STYX&lt;br /&gt;
(45)90125 - YES&lt;br /&gt;
(46)Paranoid - Black Sabbath&lt;br /&gt;
(47)Cornerstone - STYX&lt;br /&gt;
(48)Grace Under Pressure - RUSH&lt;br /&gt;
(49)British Steel - Judas Priest&lt;br /&gt;
(50)Dreamboat Annie - Heart&lt;br /&gt;
(51)Sad Wings Of Destiny - Judas Priest&lt;br /&gt;
(52)Diary Of A Madman - Ozzy&lt;br /&gt;
(53)Zenyatta Mondatta - Police&lt;br /&gt;
(54)Hotel California - Eagles&lt;br /&gt;
(55)Crime Of The Century - Supertramp&lt;br /&gt;
(56)52nd. Street - Billy Joel&lt;br /&gt;
(57)II - Led Zeppelin&lt;br /&gt;
(58)Houses Of The Holy - Led Zeppelin&lt;br /&gt;
(59)Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin&lt;br /&gt;
(60)Sgt. Peppers - Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
(61)Let It Be - Beatles</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28460#28460</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 6 Mar 2011 11:28:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28460#28460</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28394#28394</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18786'&gt;Chemical Smile&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2011 11:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;40footwolf wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;There are so, so few albums that don't have at least one clunker in them.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree, that makes it all so much better when you finally do discover an album thats great from start to finish. My list would be:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Strokes - Is This It&lt;br /&gt;
Bouncing Souls - How I Spent My Summer Vacation&lt;br /&gt;
Digable Planets - Blowout Comb&lt;br /&gt;
Green Day - Dookie&lt;br /&gt;
And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - World's Apart&lt;br /&gt;
Deftones - Diamond Eyes&lt;br /&gt;
Nada Surf - Lucky&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There are lots of albums that are so so close to being perfect, if only that one dodgy filler track was left off!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
De La Soul - Buhloone Mind State: remove tracks 8 &amp; 14 and you'd have a perfect album!&lt;br /&gt;
Beach Boys - Pet Sounds: Sloop John B - obviously!&lt;br /&gt;
Blink 182 - Blink 182: the monologue at the end of 'Violence'. I think i've listened to it once!&lt;br /&gt;
Pearl Jam - Vitology: Hey Foxymophandlemama.....etc etc - brilliant album - but what the hell is this thing on at the end? Has anyone EVER listened to all of it?!&lt;br /&gt;
RATM - RATM: Settle For Nothing - sounds like a b-side - no as good as the rest of the album!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28394#28394</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Chemical Smile</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 5 Mar 2011 06:29:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28394#28394</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28389#28389</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2011 09:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I consider all albums on my chart to be flawless, or I wouldn't have put them there.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28389#28389</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 5 Mar 2011 04:29:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28389#28389</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28372#28372</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2011 01:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          There probably won't be more than 10 albums that could be listed here...But, for my personal taste, every song on these albums are great:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In The Aeroplane Over The Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel&lt;br /&gt;
Funeral - Arcade Fre&lt;br /&gt;
Kala - M.I.A.&lt;br /&gt;
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
Kind Of Blue - Miles Davis&lt;br /&gt;
and maybe I'd put Thriller :s, but that's a bit iffy.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, after reading this, I'm interested in listening to Black Sabbath's debut...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28372#28372</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Mar 2011 20:43:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28372#28372</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28369#28369</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16616'&gt;Cryptozoologist&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2011 01:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Rubber Soul&lt;br /&gt;
Revolver&lt;br /&gt;
Sgt. Pepper's&lt;br /&gt;
Trout Mask Replica&lt;br /&gt;
The Bends &lt;br /&gt;
OK Computer&lt;br /&gt;
Funeral</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28369#28369</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cryptozoologist</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Mar 2011 20:19:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28369#28369</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28367#28367</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2011 00:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think there are plenty. Especially considering albums with just a few great long songs (In the Court of the Crimson King, F#A#∞, The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady). Maybe upping the anti to all GREAT songs would narrow it down, but most of the albums on my chart have nothing on them that I straight-up dislike.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28367#28367</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Mar 2011 19:48:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28367#28367</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28360#28360</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2011 22:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The way I organise my chart, the top 5 include all great songs.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Disintegration&lt;br /&gt;
Absolution&lt;br /&gt;
The Colour Of Spring&lt;br /&gt;
Echolalia&lt;br /&gt;
Asleep In The Back</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28360#28360</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Mar 2011 17:27:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28360#28360</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28354#28354</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2011 21:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Weezer-The Blue Album&lt;br /&gt;
Patti Smith-Horses&lt;br /&gt;
Black Sabbath-Black Sabbath&lt;br /&gt;
Neutral Milk Hotel-In the Aeroplane Over the Sea&lt;br /&gt;
Billy Joel-The Stranger&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana-Nevermind</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28354#28354</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:29:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28354#28354</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28351#28351</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2011 21:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          not that much (albums with only 4/5 - very good- and 5/5 -excellent-  songs). between brackets the rank in my top 500 albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. The Strokes - Is This It  (1st)&lt;br /&gt;
2. Ramones - Ramones (8th)&lt;br /&gt;
3. The Stooges - Fun House (26th)&lt;br /&gt;
4. Stan Getz &amp; João Gilberto - Getz/Gilberto (69th)&lt;br /&gt;
6. Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven (195th)&lt;br /&gt;
5. John Coltrane	 - A Love Supreme (230th)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but i've never listened to a very perfect album yet (only 5/5 songs).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28351#28351</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:18:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28351#28351</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28350#28350</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2011 21:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah I can't think of many albums without at least one or two average tracks, but as for the ones that are great from start to finish, I'd go with&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
PJ Harvey - Let England Shake&lt;br /&gt;
The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses&lt;br /&gt;
Jeff Buckley - Grace&lt;br /&gt;
Led Zep IV</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28350#28350</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:11:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28350#28350</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28345#28345</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15797'&gt;40footwolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2011 20:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Man, the &quot;nothing but&quot; part makes this tough. There are so, so few albums that don't have at least one clunker in them. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
From my own top 50, I might go with:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Black Sabbath-debut&lt;br /&gt;
Thin Lizzy-Black Rose&lt;br /&gt;
Cynic-Traced in Air&lt;br /&gt;
The Zombies-Odessey and Oracle&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...Damn, maybe that's it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28345#28345</comments>
                            <dc:creator>40footwolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Mar 2011 15:29:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28345#28345</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Albums with nothing but good songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28343#28343</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2011 20:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I havent been on this site for that long, there might have been a topic like this before (show me a link if there is). But i'v realized there aren't that many albums with consecutive stand out amazing songs. there is always at least one song that you would skip on your mp3 player. the only albums on the top of my head that i haven't been able to deal with this is&lt;br /&gt;
DSOTM&lt;br /&gt;
ok computer&lt;br /&gt;
blind faith&lt;br /&gt;
magical mystery tour&lt;br /&gt;
meddle&lt;br /&gt;
little earthquakes&lt;br /&gt;
and velvet underground &amp; nico</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28343#28343</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Mar 2011 15:01:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28343#28343</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>