<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413697#413697</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/14/2015 06:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dividesbyzero wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;if we can get this thing through all of us without any dick pics getting attached in the process i will be truly impressed&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and yeah I'm down&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Then again it might be a fun game to guess which BEAers have the biggest dicks. I'm sure there would be a bunch of fun surprises.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413697#413697</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2015 02:50:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413697#413697</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413692#413692</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/14/2015 04:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          if we can get this thing through all of us without any dick pics getting attached in the process i will be truly impressed&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and yeah I'm down</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413692#413692</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2015 00:09:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413692#413692</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413691#413691</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/14/2015 04:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ya I think Id like to be a part of this</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413691#413691</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2015 00:00:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413691#413691</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413688#413688</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/14/2015 03:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd participate yes</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413688#413688</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2015 23:03:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413688#413688</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413685#413685</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/14/2015 02:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm totally down for this, I'd love to see it work, hopefully we can get it organized.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413685#413685</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2015 22:36:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413685#413685</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413646#413646</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2015 19:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Make it all mysterious only for them to stick it on and find out its OK Computer.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413646#413646</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2015 15:02:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413646#413646</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413644#413644</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2015 18:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm in for sure</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413644#413644</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2015 14:59:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413644#413644</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413642#413642</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2015 18:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think it would be a bit more fun if we aren't allowed to say what the album is. I know this would be a challenge if everyone has to review it in the thread, but I'm sure it would be possible. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I just think that would be a lot more fun than 'ah.. yes... we've been sending (album) around the world.'. It should be more of a surprise.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hell I'd love it to be a surprise til it comes on. If there's a way to download whatever the album is onto a blank CD-R sort of thing and the only marking to be a &quot;BEA's 80 Plays CD&quot; in sharpie or something, that way you don't know what's even happening until the album is revealed at the end, no preconceptions based on what you've heard prior, the artist, anything.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413642#413642</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2015 14:53:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413642#413642</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413633#413633</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2015 17:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You know I'm in.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413633#413633</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2015 13:07:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413633#413633</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413631#413631</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2015 16:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think it would be a bit more fun if we aren't allowed to say what the album is. I know this would be a challenge if everyone has to review it in the thread, but I'm sure it would be possible. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I just think that would be a lot more fun than 'ah.. yes... we've been sending (album) around the world.'. It should be more of a surprise.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I definitely second this. The element of surprise could make it even more fun.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413631#413631</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:42:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413631#413631</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413630#413630</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2015 16:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think it would be a bit more fun if we aren't allowed to say what the album is. I know this would be a challenge if everyone has to review it in the thread, but I'm sure it would be possible. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I just think that would be a lot more fun than 'ah.. yes... we've been sending (album) around the world.'. It should be more of a surprise.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413630#413630</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:41:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413630#413630</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413627#413627</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2015 16:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd like to join as well!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413627#413627</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:28:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413627#413627</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413619#413619</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2015 15:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Count me in.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413619#413619</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2015 11:40:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413619#413619</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413615#413615</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2015 15:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Bring it to Manchester, we'll send it off there.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413615#413615</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2015 11:19:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413615#413615</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413550#413550</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2015 02:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm ready.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413550#413550</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2015 22:30:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413550#413550</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413548#413548</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2015 02:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          sign me up</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413548#413548</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2015 22:27:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413548#413548</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413527#413527</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2015 23:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i'm down</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413527#413527</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2015 19:17:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413527#413527</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413525#413525</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2015 22:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Secret Santa thing worked one year though, no? Anyway I'm in</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413525#413525</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2015 18:52:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413525#413525</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413524#413524</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2015 22:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/e0gLkWF.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i.imgur.com/e0gLkWF.gif','imgpop','width=500,height=265,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think the idea is neat in practice, but if we can't get Secret Santa or other similar things to work properly this won't really work well either.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413524#413524</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2015 18:30:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413524#413524</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Around The World In 80 Plays</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413523#413523</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2015 22:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;noWaxJim wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yep, agree with you and Norm. Have changed the OP. Take it you, Norm and Sp4ce (once he gets over his paranoia) are all game?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm all in! What a cool idea.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413523#413523</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2015 18:28:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=413523#413523</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>