<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418767#418767</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/21/2015 08:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So I just finished these two. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0f/Belle_And_Sebastian_-_If_You're_Feeling_Sinister.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
While great, it was slightly disappointing. Lyrics were spot on but the beat wasn't there at times. I'm pretty picky about my pop. I feel like I've said that somewhere. For some reason though, I can't stop listening to it. I have no idea why.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/2015/media/182073/_original/1421771159/1035x1035-MI0003817963.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/2015/media/182073/_original/1421771159/1035x1035-MI0003817963.jpg','imgpop','width=1035,height=1035,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt; Believe it or not I like this one. A lot. A ton actually. The lyrics aren't as great on this one but they're still great. I (somehow) like this better than IYFS. Although, let's see which one ages better with me before I settle on that. But do I like any of these more than Tigermilk? Well...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/-K7fCQlUhj0?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Okay, what should I expect from...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/Belle_sebastian_-_the_boy_with_the_arab_strap.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/Belle_sebastian_-_the_boy_with_the_arab_strap.jpg','imgpop','width=377,height=378,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
and&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/15/Blur_-_Modern_Life_is_Rubbish.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/15/Blur_-_Modern_Life_is_Rubbish.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418767#418767</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 Oct 2015 04:17:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418767#418767</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418766#418766</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/21/2015 08:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; I guess my only word of advice is to listen to it 3-4 times before really judging it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt; Good to know.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418766#418766</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 Oct 2015 04:09:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418766#418766</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418765#418765</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/21/2015 08:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;....Should I post the video again, guys?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Curiosity is the reason how I forgot what 8 was 4 :/</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418765#418765</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 Oct 2015 04:06:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418765#418765</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418745#418745</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/21/2015 00:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Satie wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;nothing compares, unfortunately&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
While that's true, her other albums are still masterpieces. Can't wait to listen to her latest  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that I wasn't in love with Ys on first listen, so I guess my only word of advice is to listen to it 3-4 times before really judging it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418745#418745</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:03:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418745#418745</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418744#418744</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 23:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CubaZed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I really should get on the rest of her discography.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
nothing compares, unfortunately</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418744#418744</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:27:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418744#418744</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418743#418743</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 23:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meruizh wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Girls In Peacetime.. Is pretty shitty. I agree on that&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But following on this thread.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Planning to listen to this during the week. What should I expect..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2694_51594c64a191b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2694_51594c64a191b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2694&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Ys by Joanna Newsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What SuedeSwede said. It's a magical masterpiece. They're not songs, they're experiences. I really should get on the rest of her discography.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418743#418743</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:25:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418743#418743</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418740#418740</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 22:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          MAGIC. PURE MAGIC.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418740#418740</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:22:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418740#418740</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418721#418721</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18230'&gt;meruizh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 20:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Girls In Peacetime.. Is pretty shitty. I agree on that&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But following on this thread.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Planning to listen to this during the week. What should I expect..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2694_51594c64a191b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2694_51594c64a191b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2694&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Ys by Joanna Newsom&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418721#418721</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meruizh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 16:07:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418721#418721</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418709#418709</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30745'&gt;SleepDealer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 18:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I quite like &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Storytelling&lt;/span&gt;, apart the excerpts from the film.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have all the early EPs from when they were released, so didn't bother with the compilations... Annoying because there are a handful of songs that I'm missing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418709#418709</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SleepDealer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 14:11:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418709#418709</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418705#418705</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 17:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Nah. that's just your opinion man.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/pWdd6_ZxX8c?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but yeah Tigermilk is my favourite of theirs, by a teeny weeny bit. I could prefer IYFS on another day.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418705#418705</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:49:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418705#418705</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418703#418703</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 16:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CubaZed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;But but but... Storytelling.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just the fact that Todd Solondz was involved keeps that album from sucking for me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418703#418703</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 12:39:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418703#418703</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418702#418702</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 16:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;IForgotWhat8Was4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0f/Belle_And_Sebastian_-_If_You're_Feeling_Sinister.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/2015/media/182073/_original/1421771159/1035x1035-MI0003817963.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/2015/media/182073/_original/1421771159/1035x1035-MI0003817963.jpg','imgpop','width=1035,height=1035,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;IForgotWhat8Was4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;what should I expect?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
A very good album, and a bad one</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418702#418702</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 12:38:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418702#418702</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418700#418700</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 16:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CubaZed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;But but but... Storytelling.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well. Maybe it's a tie at the bottom.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; But neither is truly 'bad'.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418700#418700</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 12:28:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418700#418700</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418699#418699</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 16:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Just listen to everything they've ever done. Maybe leave their latest album until the end though. It's not terrible by any means, but it's the weakest of their discography in my opinion.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But but but... Storytelling.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418699#418699</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 12:25:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418699#418699</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418697#418697</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 16:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just listen to everything they've ever done. Maybe leave their latest album until the end though. It's not terrible by any means, but it's the weakest of their discography in my opinion.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418697#418697</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 12:19:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418697#418697</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418696#418696</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 16:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Haven't heard &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Girls in Peacetime&lt;/span&gt; in a while, but I remember it sounding pretty dull and charmless.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
iirc I liked &quot;The Party Line&quot; fine, but &quot;Nobody's Empire&quot; was pretty much what I thought of most songs. Just meh. Might try the whole thing again eventually, but those first listens really turned me off of it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418696#418696</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 12:17:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418696#418696</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418692#418692</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 15:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;that's just your opinion man.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418692#418692</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:45:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418692#418692</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418691#418691</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 15:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Girls in Peacetime is shit.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nah. that's just your opinion man. First time I heard it, I might've agreed. Not to say it's on the level of those first two.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418691#418691</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:42:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418691#418691</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418690#418690</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 15:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Lazy Line Painter Jane boxset is their best (or, if that's too difficult to track down, the first disc of Push Barman to Open Old Wounds). After that, my favourites are probably If You're Feeling Sinister, Tigermilk, and Dear Catastrophe Waitress, in that order. Girls in Peacetime is shit.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418690#418690</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:40:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418690#418690</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What should I expect from...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418688#418688</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/20/2015 15:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You could do a lot worse than listen to every single song Belle &amp; Sebastian have ever recorded. Girls In Peacetime may not be as good as the early stuff, but still one of the best records of the year, and If You're Feeling Sinister is one of the best of the 90s.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418688#418688</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:26:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=418688#418688</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>