<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=465526#465526</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/28/2017 02:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_55496_52f07b3b73dfd.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_55496_52f07b3b73dfd.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=55496&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Benji by Sun Kil Moon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Benji is always a treat to listen to for me. Still one of the saddest albums I've ever heard, but I still get a small sense of pride as he mentions his hometown and other areas I'm familiar with since I live in Northeast Ohio. Granted, not everything about Ohio he talks about is pretty, but I like hearing him talk about lands I'm familiar with. I played football at a high school in Akron/Canton with most of my friends coming from that area, so I'm familiar with Massillon (American football was born here, for those who don't know), Wadsworth, Canton, and any other cities he talks about.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm gonna get to the new album soon, I just need to find 2 uninterrupted hours where I can fully digest it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=465526#465526</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 21:58:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=465526#465526</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=464844#464844</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/20/2017 17:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=36499&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;There is no such thing as too much shoegaze.&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So lately I've been craving the genre that I've gone on a shoegaze-only album/EP binge. This includes album revisits. Peep the link above to see my chart on albums I've discovered or revisited.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=464844#464844</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2017 12:28:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=464844#464844</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463755#463755</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/09/2017 04:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Imma be honest here:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_109148_58806dfdc3069.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_109148_58806dfdc3069.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=109148&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Process by Sampha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I loved the message or story behind these songs. Some of the sounds are just barely compelling. But the songwriting can be soooooo much better. I see the main theme or message or story he is trying to tell, but I think he can use less cliche lyrical structure and stronger wording to really make me empathize. Idk, I just find the songwriting similar to what a junior in high school would write for an honors (not even advanced placement to receive college credit) english class.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463755#463755</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Feb 2017 23:30:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463755#463755</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=461669#461669</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/13/2017 06:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          lovin life &gt; maintaining rating decorum</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=461669#461669</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Jan 2017 01:33:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=461669#461669</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=461664#461664</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/13/2017 04:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Idk if I'm becoming more generous with my ratings or if I'm on a lucky streak of great new albums I've found. God damn.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=461664#461664</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Jan 2017 23:49:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=461664#461664</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460410#460410</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/25/2016 05:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have the most skewed track rating system, I swear.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460410#460410</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 25 Dec 2016 00:20:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460410#460410</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460005#460005</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/20/2016 09:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Nightmares got the best of me, so I found some comfort in this album:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_6320_4e47bde645ece.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_6320_4e47bde645ece.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=6320&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;808s And Heartbreak by Kanye West&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460005#460005</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Dec 2016 04:07:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460005#460005</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459344#459344</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2016 22:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Okay, so I performed an experiment with&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_40461_51829fdde4e18.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_40461_51829fdde4e18.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=40461&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Acid Rap by Chance The Rapper&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
to figure out why I like Coloring Book much more and why I find this one distasteful. I caused a lot of controversy with my opinion on this mixtape and honestly, I never fully understood why I don't like it. This is a mixtape I &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;should&lt;/span&gt; like, but I don't. I tried listening to it another time, and I felt as if the copy I downloaded sounded kind of flat. Like, everything was mixed onto one layer and it sounded kinda piercing, so it doesn't sit well in my mind. I tried editing the sound adjustments and effects and equalizers and wtf and it still sounded shitty to me. I download other copies off the internet from different sources to see may it's just the copy I have and I still feel the same way. I feel like there is literally no depth to this. Yeah, there is a shit ton of instrumentation and effort into the production, but idk why I just feel like everything is sitting on one layer and that there is no literal depth to the instrumentation. Like, when I put on headphones, I want to feel as if I am sitting in the world the album creates. With Acid Rap, I feel like everything is literally presented on a sonic piece of paper. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Coloring Book on the other hand, I can hear the depth! I feel like I am literally in Chance's world! The instruments and sounds feel like they have distance with each other instead of being squeezed into the same layer with each other! I feel warmth! Not analogue/vinyl warmth, I feel the sound!!! All of my favorite music have this experience of literally feeling the sound! Not just listening!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Idk, fight me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459344#459344</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 10 Dec 2016 17:06:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459344#459344</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=458215#458215</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/22/2016 23:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12555_4eeef38b0421d.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12555_4eeef38b0421d.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=12555&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Getting emotional over Kanye rn. Hope nothing but the best.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=458215#458215</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Nov 2016 18:34:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=458215#458215</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=457744#457744</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/15/2016 20:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_19923_4ecbd4023dbc6.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_19923_4ecbd4023dbc6.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=19923&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Take Care by Drake&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5 years ago today. My taste in music was defined.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=457744#457744</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Nov 2016 15:32:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=457744#457744</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=457251#457251</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2016 04:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_102738_57d471ea62d0a.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_102738_57d471ea62d0a.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=102738&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Atrocity Exhibition by Danny Brown&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How I feel.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=457251#457251</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Nov 2016 23:38:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=457251#457251</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=457245#457245</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2016 04:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_31103_571398d69d9a3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_31103_571398d69d9a3.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=31103&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Good Kid, M.A.A.D City by Kendrick Lamar&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was scared to go to sleep last night. Talk about living in East Cleveland.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=457245#457245</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Nov 2016 23:15:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=457245#457245</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455419#455419</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2016 20:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_101825_57b8eb7830f4e.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_101825_57b8eb7830f4e.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=101825&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Blonde by Frank Ocean&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't like giving albums 100/100 ratings so generously. When I give an album a perfect score, I'm basically saying that I have serious personal attachment towards the project, which I'm sure other people do on here. A perfect score on an album from me is not some objective statement by me arguing that this album is objectively one of the greatest of all time. I grow so attached to these albums because they express my complicated emotions so well, I always turn to these albums when I can't put my emotions to words. That's always been hard for me. Putting thoughts into words. I'm science oriented. I can break down difficult processes and concepts in my head, but being able to articulate my thoughts and emotions has always been hard. I'm not grammar savvy and the dictionary in my head is not that vast. I struggle with telling people how I feel all the time because I when I do, I get this feeling of unsatisfaction. I feel unsatisfied because I never feel like I truly conveyed how I feel. I got a lot of stresses in my life, and despite what my taste in music suggests, relationships are about 5-10% of the stress. Without getting too personal, a lot of it has to do with living in dangerous and stress-inducing environments, trying to tackle difficult obstacles in order to accomplish my dreams, and severe sleep deprivation (i.e. going to bed at 3:00a.m. after studying genetics, biochem, or p-chem, then getting up for practice at 4:30a.m.). I don't live in a safe neighborhood because it's all I can afford at the moment. But lately I've been just needing the support from my closest friends and I've been blessed with friends that do give that support. But the reason why I'm tagging a 10/10 rating on Blonde is not one regarding relationships. Throughout the album, Frank sings about situations that he cannot control, mostly regarding other people's emotions. I feel like I'm at a stage where I'm fighting problems that I can't prevent or control, but have to deal with. I don't know, I still don't fully understand this stress I got going on, but as long as I got this album with me I know this stress won't last much longer. I can accomplish my dreams, man. I can do it all.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry for the messy blob I just wrote out. I just had to get it out somewhere.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455419#455419</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 16 Oct 2016 16:16:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455419#455419</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455324#455324</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/15/2016 05:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          New goal in life is to find a physical copy of this masterpiece:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_19604_5182e9280b333.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_19604_5182e9280b333.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=19604&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Dance Of The Moon And The Sun by Natural Snow Buildings&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455324#455324</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 15 Oct 2016 01:28:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455324#455324</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455117#455117</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/10/2016 14:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_88071_562128c633543.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_88071_562128c633543.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=88071&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Trapsoul by Bryson Tiller&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thank you Lowkey because this album is revitalizing my party life rn.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455117#455117</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Oct 2016 10:46:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455117#455117</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454298#454298</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2016 03:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          All I waaaaant in my liiiiife rn is this album on wax:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_40389_517fd32314a11.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_40389_517fd32314a11.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=40389&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Stratosphere by Duster&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454298#454298</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 25 Sep 2016 23:42:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454298#454298</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454107#454107</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2016 01:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;^^^^&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's rad mate. That's always a great &quot;human&quot; moment.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've only listened to it once and didn't get it musically and didn't really pay attention to the lyrics... sounds like I need to give a 4 year chance (which is totally probably what it'll take).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lmao, just maybe.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454107#454107</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 22 Sep 2016 21:57:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454107#454107</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454052#454052</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/22/2016 03:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ^^^^&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's rad mate. That's always a great &quot;human&quot; moment.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've only listened to it once and didn't get it musically and didn't really pay attention to the lyrics... sounds like I need to give a 4 year chance (which is totally probably what it'll take).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454052#454052</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 Sep 2016 23:25:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454052#454052</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454048#454048</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/22/2016 03:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_27926_4ff4abbb4b62f.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_27926_4ff4abbb4b62f.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=27926&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Channel ORANGE by Frank Ocean&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It took me 4 years to understand channel ORANGE. I never thought it was a bad album, I just never understood where people believe it's a modern classic. But after 4 years. 4 years. 4 years. 4 years and recently taking some big adult decisions, this album has clicked and propelled itself into one of the most important albums I've ever heard. You don't have to be mature to fully appreciate this album, but you do need some fucking experience with reality.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454048#454048</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 Sep 2016 23:02:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454048#454048</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just Remember What The Ass Do In A Sundress</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=452726#452726</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/02/2016 17:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_102389_57c9b97d0c669.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_102389_57c9b97d0c669.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=102389&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight by Travi$ Scott&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
AYEEEEEEEEEEEE</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=452726#452726</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Sep 2016 13:41:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=452726#452726</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>