<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423257#423257</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/27/2015 05:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So I went to go see Elf at the alamo and it was really fucking awkward because I felt like I was the only one there without kids (despite it being the fucking drafthouse)  and just made me come across as super creepy, especially since I was downing whiskey sours throughout the show. Considering I went and saw Spotlight earlier, the whole experience taken together made me want to take a very cold shower when I got home. Also I went to Dennys. Either way thanksgiving is just kind of a... &quot;that&quot; holiday.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423257#423257</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 27 Nov 2015 00:26:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423257#423257</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423244#423244</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/27/2015 01:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's my goal in life to have a Thanksgiving with fried turkey, just need to acquire the means to do so.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423244#423244</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 20:26:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423244#423244</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423242#423242</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/27/2015 01:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Turkey is a high overrated poultry. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Even when it's cooked really well, I'm not too fond of it. The actual meat just doesn't have a lot of flavour. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That being said, happy Thanksgiving to our American users  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423242#423242</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 20:24:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423242#423242</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423241#423241</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/27/2015 01:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Muslim-Bigfoot wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh the irony.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
DAMMIT!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423241#423241</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 20:23:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423241#423241</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423240#423240</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30628'&gt;Muslim-Bigfoot&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/27/2015 01:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BurningBright wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Gaahhhhh I can't post anything even slightly close to my sense of humor without someone politically correcting me.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh the irony.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423240#423240</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Muslim-Bigfoot</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 20:22:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423240#423240</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423239#423239</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/27/2015 01:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Muslim-Bigfoot wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Where's the part about turkey? I couldn't find it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nooooo why ya gotta do dat? Tryna have sum fun, jus' lemme have ma moment, plea.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Gaahhhhh I can't post anything even slightly close to my sense of humor without someone politically correcting me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423239#423239</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 20:16:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423239#423239</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423237#423237</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30628'&gt;Muslim-Bigfoot&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/27/2015 00:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BurningBright wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You know this is a liberal site when you see the phrase &quot;a lot of people have stopped serving turkey on Thanksgiving&quot; because I have never heard heard the phrase or even a paraphrase of that phrase before. Almost impossible to comprehend.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Where's the part about turkey? I couldn't find it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423237#423237</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Muslim-Bigfoot</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 19:07:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423237#423237</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423236#423236</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 22:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Also Gabe, I never found out what you thought of Pato. Are you thankful for his contributions to the pop landscape?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZSBq8geuJk0?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423236#423236</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:20:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423236#423236</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423232#423232</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 20:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BurningBright wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I understand. I'm reading information about its chemical structure and now that I have a semester of organic chemistry under my belt, I can completely understand everything!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's great &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; It definitely is a fun page for me, though I probably am not as scientifically educated as you are.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So, are any of you celebrating black Friday (is that term still politically correct?) tomorrow? I was going to do some used bookstore hunting, but I think I'm going to hang out with friends at the gym instead, then maybe see that new movie &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Creed.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423232#423232</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:14:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423232#423232</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423231#423231</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 20:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I know, but I just wanted to use &quot;tryptophan&quot; in a sentence. Turkey is pretty boring, though.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I understand. I'm reading information about its chemical structure and now that I have a semester of organic chemistry under my belt, I can completely understand everything!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423231#423231</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:08:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423231#423231</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423230#423230</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 20:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BurningBright wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think that was blown out of proportion.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I know, but I just wanted to use &quot;tryptophan&quot; in a sentence. Turkey is pretty boring, though.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(And I don't know if my hyperbole is completely out of question. When I asked my family to completely abandon turkey, they genuinely said it would be &quot;unAmerican&quot; to not have it.)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423230#423230</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:05:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423230#423230</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423227#423227</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 20:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yep. Tryptophan is an American value. It's how we put the Native Americans to sleep that holy night. No turkey one day, NO AMERICA THE NEXT.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think that was blown out of proportion.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423227#423227</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:00:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423227#423227</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423225#423225</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 19:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Stop showing off.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423225#423225</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:35:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423225#423225</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423224#423224</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 19:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BurningBright wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You know this is a liberal site when you see the phrase &quot;a lot of people have stopped serving turkey on Thanksgiving&quot; because I have never heard heard the phrase or even a paraphrase of that phrase before. Almost impossible to comprehend.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yep. Tryptophan is an American value. It's how we put the Native Americans to sleep that holy night. No turkey one day, NO AMERICA THE NEXT.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423224#423224</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:31:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423224#423224</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423222#423222</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 19:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I dunno, a lot of people have stopped serving turkey on Thanksgiving over the past few years (too cliche)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You know this is a liberal site when you see the phrase &quot;a lot of people have stopped serving turkey on Thanksgiving&quot; because I have never heard heard the phrase or even a paraphrase of that phrase before. Almost impossible to comprehend.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423222#423222</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:20:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423222#423222</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423221#423221</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 19:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Chicken &gt; turkey&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Blandest meat I've ever tasted tbh&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
yeah i dont really get the turkey hype either, at least as it appears on thanksgiving</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423221#423221</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:19:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423221#423221</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423217#423217</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 19:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I dunno, a lot of people have stopped serving turkey on Thanksgiving over the past few years (too cliche), and my family is planning to have many more sweets (pie, eggnog, ice cream, Sundrop) than we have regular hearty food.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423217#423217</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:12:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423217#423217</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423216#423216</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 19:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Chicken &gt; turkey&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Blandest meat I've ever tasted tbh</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423216#423216</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:07:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423216#423216</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423210#423210</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25097'&gt;creator&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 18:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/C75Aw9-BsTc?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=C75Aw9-BsTc&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hopefully everyone can enjoy the day with their families.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423210#423210</comments>
                            <dc:creator>creator</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:21:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423210#423210</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Turkey</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423208#423208</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/26/2015 18:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans out there&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And to all those still untouched by the grace of Uncle Sam, what do you guys think of us having a holiday where we celebrate pretending not to have brutally murdered the natives?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;(I'm thankful for all you bastards btw)&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423208#423208</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:11:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=423208#423208</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>