<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35579#35579</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19139'&gt;Zoso&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 04:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Actually what am I talking about.. I have a shitload of guilty pleasures that I shall flaunt ...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
DMX &quot;Party Up&quot; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/fMRXGnGrHak?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=fMRXGnGrHak&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Timbaland - The Way I Are&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/U5rLz5AZBIA?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=U5rLz5AZBIA&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35579#35579</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Zoso</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 May 2011 00:07:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35579#35579</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35573#35573</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 04:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Zoso wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;well.. fuck you!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now THAT is Zoso &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35573#35573</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 May 2011 00:01:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35573#35573</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35571#35571</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19139'&gt;Zoso&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 04:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          awww, I'm losing my charm.. it's early, it will be back  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Evil or Very Mad&quot;&gt;🤬&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35571#35571</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Zoso</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 May 2011 00:00:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35571#35571</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35570#35570</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19139'&gt;Zoso&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 04:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          well.. fuck you!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35570#35570</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Zoso</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 May 2011 00:00:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35570#35570</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35567#35567</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 03:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Zoso wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;do you mean my being nice?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes, you used to be ............less nice &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35567#35567</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 7 May 2011 23:57:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35567#35567</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35562#35562</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19139'&gt;Zoso&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 03:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          do you mean my being nice?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35562#35562</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Zoso</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 7 May 2011 23:54:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35562#35562</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35561#35561</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 03:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Zoso wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Chicago&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know, I used to live in Chicago and I'm not afraid to admit it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;:O I LIVE THERE TOO!!!! :O&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On that same train of thought, did I mention my love for Styx? I still don't understand why people bash them. They had some amazing singles.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
STYX is one of my favorite bands :&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have all of their albums and have seen them live. It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have Paradise Theater at #25 on my chart.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But if we go to 100 albums I will be adding&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Equinox&lt;br /&gt;
The Grand Illusion&lt;br /&gt;
Pieces Of Eight&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35561#35561</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 7 May 2011 23:54:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35561#35561</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35558#35558</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 03:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Zoso wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;har harrr&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Are you O.K. Zoso, sounds like you might be getting ill?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35558#35558</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 7 May 2011 23:50:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35558#35558</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35556#35556</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19139'&gt;Zoso&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 03:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          har harrr</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35556#35556</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Zoso</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 7 May 2011 23:48:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35556#35556</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35544#35544</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 02:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Zoso wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Chicago&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know, I used to live in Chicago and I'm not afraid to admit it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;:O I LIVE THERE TOO!!!! :O&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On that same train of thought, did I mention my love for Styx? I still don't understand why people bash them. They had some amazing singles.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35544#35544</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 7 May 2011 22:53:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35544#35544</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35539#35539</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 02:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Zoso wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Chicago&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know, I used to live in Chicago and I'm not afraid to admit it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35539#35539</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 7 May 2011 22:38:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35539#35539</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35537#35537</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19139'&gt;Zoso&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2011 02:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Chicago</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35537#35537</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Zoso</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 7 May 2011 22:25:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35537#35537</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34770#34770</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/04/2011 21:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joyofdivision wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sorry to any Phil Collins fans I may have upset, some of his earlier work is actually quite decent! I do find it funny how people don't admit to liking the likes of Simply Red, Dire Straits and Phil Collins when they were the biggest albums artists from the UK when I was growing up. Why can't people be honest about their record collections?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good question.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Personally, on the Who Are Your Favorite Drummers thread I started a while back, I have Phil Collins right near the top. He was a great drummer. I even said on there that I sometimes wish he would have never picked up a microphone because I think he's a better drummer than singer.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Phil Collins HIMSELF has stated that&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;I'm not a singer who plays drums, I'm a drummer who sings&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34770#34770</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 May 2011 17:52:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34770#34770</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34766#34766</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/04/2011 21:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sorry to any Phil Collins fans I may have upset, some of his earlier work is actually quite decent! I do find it funny how people don't admit to liking the likes of Simply Red, Dire Straits and Phil Collins when they were the biggest albums artists from the UK when I was growing up. Why can't people be honest about their record collections?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34766#34766</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 May 2011 17:42:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34766#34766</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34763#34763</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/04/2011 21:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joyofdivision wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's not the message of the song that is bad, it is the way it is performed, and the pathetic preaching on it. Did Phil Collins donate all his money to the homeless? Are any of his albums regarded as classics? The answer to both questions is a big fucking NO&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was just asking what the &quot;joke&quot; was because I wanted to know what it was. I wasn't judging you or Phil Collins. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As far as what you have stated, I agree with you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's one thing to point out and reveal how the homeless are treated as less than human. But actions speak louder than words IMO and yes, if he truly cares he should put his money where his mouth is.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As far as any of his albums being classics, I will leave that question for others to answer.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All I wanted to know was what the joke was because I don't always pick up on obvious jokes so I ask. That's all. Hey, that is the name of a Phil Collins song  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34763#34763</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 May 2011 17:28:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34763#34763</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34757#34757</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/04/2011 20:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's not the message of the song that is bad, it is the way it is performed, and the pathetic preaching on it. Did Phil Collins donate all his money to the homeless? Are any of his albums regarded as classics? The answer to both questions is a big fucking NO</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34757#34757</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 May 2011 16:58:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34757#34757</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34754#34754</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/04/2011 20:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joyofdivision wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sorry guys, that was a sick joke  :roll:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not sure what the &quot;joke&quot; is joyofdivision?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
IMO that video is very good and has a very important message about the struggle of homeless people. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But that is just me I guess. Most people do just as Phil said they do. They pretend they can't here the homeless. The thing is, people will feel sorry for a stray dog and take it home with them and feed it, buy things for it and love it for many years.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But when they see a stray human they just get a disgusted look on there face and walk on by.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34754#34754</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 May 2011 16:39:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34754#34754</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34752#34752</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18786'&gt;Chemical Smile&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/04/2011 20:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joyofdivision wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/6DFluKXQfiw?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=6DFluKXQfiw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joyofdivision wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sorry guys, that was a sick joke  :roll:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...actually I kinda like a bit of Phil Collins...............i'll get my coat... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Silenced&quot;&gt;🤐&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34752#34752</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Chemical Smile</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 May 2011 16:24:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34752#34752</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34750#34750</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/04/2011 20:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sorry guys, that was a sick joke  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Rolling Eyes&quot;&gt;🙄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34750#34750</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 May 2011 16:19:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34750#34750</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Guilty Secrets</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34749#34749</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/04/2011 20:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/6DFluKXQfiw?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=6DFluKXQfiw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34749#34749</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 May 2011 16:19:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34749#34749</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>