<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: My top 50 Queen songs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459652#459652</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2016 04:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dude makes lists he's passionate about. Possibly spent hours on it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Forum members aren't sure what to do about someone wanting to contribute how they want to contribute. It goes against the grain.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Welcome to BEA!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459652#459652</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 14 Dec 2016 23:21:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459652#459652</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My top 50 Queen songs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459620#459620</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38301'&gt;TheHutts&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2016 19:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;neilgee wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm not a big enough fan of Queen to do a top 50 but I'll tell you this, both &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I'm going slightly mad&lt;/span&gt; &amp; &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The show must go on&lt;/span&gt; would be much higher than you've got them. God I love those 2 songs.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think it's chronological?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459620#459620</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TheHutts</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 14 Dec 2016 14:17:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459620#459620</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My top 50 Queen songs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459608#459608</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24123'&gt;neilgee&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2016 17:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm not a big enough fan of Queen to do a top 50 but I'll tell you this, both &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I'm going slightly mad&lt;/span&gt; &amp; &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The show must go on&lt;/span&gt; would be much higher than you've got them. God I love those 2 songs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459608#459608</comments>
                            <dc:creator>neilgee</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 14 Dec 2016 12:03:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459608#459608</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My top 50 Queen songs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459606#459606</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17730'&gt;Jimmy Dread&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2016 16:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wouldn't it be a better idea to put all these &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Top 50 songs by (insert artist here)&lt;/span&gt; threads into your own musical diary?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459606#459606</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jimmy Dread</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 14 Dec 2016 11:43:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459606#459606</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My top 50 Queen songs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459596#459596</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2016 15:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This isn't really a Queen-friendly forum soooo you might not have much luck with that</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459596#459596</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 14 Dec 2016 10:40:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459596#459596</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>My top 50 Queen songs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459594#459594</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37111'&gt;garycottier&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2016 15:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          MY TOP 50 QUEEN SONGS (In rough chronological order).&lt;br /&gt;
1. Liar. &lt;br /&gt;
2. Great king rat. &lt;br /&gt;
3. The night comes down. &lt;br /&gt;
4. Father to son. &lt;br /&gt;
5. White queen  (as it began). &lt;br /&gt;
6. Seven seas of rhye. &lt;br /&gt;
7. Killer queen. &lt;br /&gt;
8. Now I'm here. &lt;br /&gt;
9. She makes me. &lt;br /&gt;
10. In the lap of the gods....revisited. &lt;br /&gt;
11. Death on two legs. &lt;br /&gt;
12. I'm in love with my car. &lt;br /&gt;
13. You're my best friend. &lt;br /&gt;
14. '39. &lt;br /&gt;
15. Bohemian rhapsody. &lt;br /&gt;
16. Tie your mother down. &lt;br /&gt;
17. You take my breath away. &lt;br /&gt;
18. Somebody to love. &lt;br /&gt;
19. Good old-fashioned lover boy. &lt;br /&gt;
20. Drowse. &lt;br /&gt;
21. We are the champions. &lt;br /&gt;
22. Spread your wings. &lt;br /&gt;
23. Get down, make love. &lt;br /&gt;
24. It's late. &lt;br /&gt;
25. Mustapha. &lt;br /&gt;
26. Fat bottomed girls. &lt;br /&gt;
27. Jealousy. &lt;br /&gt;
28. Bicycle race. &lt;br /&gt;
29. Don't stop me now. &lt;br /&gt;
30. Crazy little thing called love. &lt;br /&gt;
31. Play the game. &lt;br /&gt;
32. Another one bites the dust. &lt;br /&gt;
33. Need your loving tonight. &lt;br /&gt;
34. Save me. &lt;br /&gt;
35. Under pressure. &lt;br /&gt;
36. Staying power. &lt;br /&gt;
37. Body language. &lt;br /&gt;
38. Action this day. &lt;br /&gt;
39. Radio ga ga. &lt;br /&gt;
40. I want to break free. &lt;br /&gt;
41. It's a hard life. &lt;br /&gt;
42. Hammer to fall. &lt;br /&gt;
43. Is this the world we created? &lt;br /&gt;
44. One year of love. &lt;br /&gt;
45. Who wants to live forever. &lt;br /&gt;
46. Innuendo. &lt;br /&gt;
47. I'm going slightly mad. &lt;br /&gt;
48. These are the days of our lives. &lt;br /&gt;
49. The show must go on. &lt;br /&gt;
50. Let me in your heart again.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
       What's yours?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459594#459594</comments>
                            <dc:creator>garycottier</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 14 Dec 2016 10:25:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459594#459594</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>