<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Adding an Album to the website</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470216#470216</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=32818'&gt;awesomness425&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/19/2017 02:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Awesome, ill try that out right now. Thank you very much.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470216#470216</comments>
                            <dc:creator>awesomness425</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:05:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470216#470216</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Adding an Album to the website</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470213#470213</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/19/2017 01:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;awesomness425 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hey BEA fam, I want to add an album from a friend of mine on the website. I would need a data moderator to do that. I have all the information beside different sizes for image art. &lt;br /&gt;
This is the link to the albums bandcamp page&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://thingsnotworthfixing.bandcamp.com/album/quiet-moments-of-inner-space-and-stillness-and-love-in-an-uncomfortable-bed&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://thingsnotworthfixing.bandcamp.c...rtable-bed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Just this album to be added on as the other ones are too short of releases to be considered an album&lt;br /&gt;
If someone could reach out to me about this or how I could do it, I would be greatly appreciated&lt;br /&gt;
thanks y'all&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hi!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In order for an album to be added to BEA, it has to be added to a chart. I'm assuming because it's a friend of yours that you would want them on one of your charts anyway. It's really easy...just like when you added your other albums to your charts. If the artist isn't found, click the link to add the artist. Same qwith the album title. It's as easy as that.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you want to add the details (release dates, artwork, tracks), once you've added the album, go to Newly Added Albums (under the Home tab). You should see your album there. Click the pencil next to the album title, and you can start editing. Or, you can leave it for a data moderator. (If you do it yourself, you get the points for it.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Let me know if you have any questions!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470213#470213</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Apr 2017 21:58:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470213#470213</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Adding an Album to the website</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470212#470212</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=32818'&gt;awesomness425&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/19/2017 01:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hey BEA fam, I want to add an album from a friend of mine on the website. I would need a data moderator to do that. I have all the information beside different sizes for image art. &lt;br /&gt;
This is the link to the albums bandcamp page&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://thingsnotworthfixing.bandcamp.com/album/quiet-moments-of-inner-space-and-stillness-and-love-in-an-uncomfortable-bed&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://thingsnotworthfixing.bandcamp.c...rtable-bed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Just this album to be added on as the other ones are too short of releases to be considered an album&lt;br /&gt;
If someone could reach out to me about this or how I could do it, I would be greatly appreciated&lt;br /&gt;
thanks y'all</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470212#470212</comments>
                            <dc:creator>awesomness425</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Apr 2017 21:34:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470212#470212</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>