<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=84595#84595</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/31/2012 18:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          .&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Rage For Order is still IMO one of, if not the, most underrated album all time.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=84595#84595</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:57:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=84595#84595</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=63630#63630</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2011 06:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;O.K. yes there is a underrated/underappreciated thread. But this thread is for albums that do not appear on any ones chart on BEA.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, I will personally be posting every song on the albums I chose to post for every song and the lyrics.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If this is a problem then please feel free to start your own thread and don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out of my thread.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For those of you who are interested please contribute your albums on this thread.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
IMO this is a good way to discover good music that many would otherwise be unaware of. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And who knows, one or more of the albums on this thread may find their way onto a chart.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've been a huge Queensryche fan since around 1984. Although I think they reached their popularity peak around 1990 when Empire came out and several of it's songs received radio play. They are ranked a respectable #398 on the BEA best bands list. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Empire is ranked #3,200 and Queensryche is ranked #9,436 and Operation Mindcrime is ranked #553 for albums. Well, I wish to present a Queensryche album that is better than Empire and Queensryche and is song for song just as good as Operation Mindcrime but does not appear at all on BEA.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have Mindcrime at #31 on my chart over this album mainly due to the fact that it's a concept album and as such I hold it in higher regard.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is the album &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://th06.deviantart.net/fs12/PRE/i/2006/299/2/0/Queensryche_Rage_For_Order_1_by_MindClot.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://th06.deviantart.net/fs12/PRE/i/2006/299/2/0/Queensryche_Rage_For_Order_1_by_MindClot.jpg','imgpop','width=1000,height=800,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
(1986) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now to describe this album in terms of a genre can't be done using conventional terms. If you have heard this album before you will know what I mean. So I have made a genre just for this album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Progressive Gothic hard Rock/Power Metal  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Walk In the Shadows&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/tEDhrSY_3Ls?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=tEDhrSY_3Ls&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What? You say you're through with me&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not through with you&lt;br /&gt;
We've had what others might call love&lt;br /&gt;
You say it's over now,&lt;br /&gt;
What's done, what's through?&lt;br /&gt;
You can't stay away, you need me&lt;br /&gt;
I need you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
When the fire starts the pain's too much&lt;br /&gt;
For your mind&lt;br /&gt;
You need attention, what's good is only mine&lt;br /&gt;
I can cure the hunger that burns in your heart&lt;br /&gt;
Just come to me&lt;br /&gt;
I'll take you home&lt;br /&gt;
We'll walk in the shadows&lt;br /&gt;
By day we'll live in a dream&lt;br /&gt;
We'll walk in the shadows&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You say you don't feel safe alone tonight&lt;br /&gt;
Cause you feel the pressure building in your head&lt;br /&gt;
Our secret's safe for one more night&lt;br /&gt;
But when the morning comes remember&lt;br /&gt;
I'll be with you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We'll walk in the shadows&lt;br /&gt;
By day we'll live in a dream&lt;br /&gt;
We'll walk in the shadows&lt;br /&gt;
One day you'll be with me&lt;br /&gt;
If only you believe...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I Dream In Infared&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/4xUBIr9ak7s?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=4xUBIr9ak7s&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As you awoke this morning&lt;br /&gt;
and opened up your eyes&lt;br /&gt;
Did you notice the tear-stains&lt;br /&gt;
lining your face were mine&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't you wonder, can't you see&lt;br /&gt;
what's happening to our lives&lt;br /&gt;
I can't keep living this masquerade&lt;br /&gt;
When my lonely eyes see only your face at night&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I only see in infrared&lt;br /&gt;
I can't dream anymore&lt;br /&gt;
Can't you see I need, too&lt;br /&gt;
I can't stand the pain&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You've gathered all my secrets&lt;br /&gt;
and I don't know who I am&lt;br /&gt;
I even feel alone when you're near&lt;br /&gt;
'cause you'll never understand&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
When we first met I must have seemed&lt;br /&gt;
a million miles away&lt;br /&gt;
It's strange how our lives have touched&lt;br /&gt;
But the time is right&lt;br /&gt;
I'll leave tonight&lt;br /&gt;
Don't look in my eyes&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause you've never seen them so black&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I only see in infrared&lt;br /&gt;
I can't dream anymore&lt;br /&gt;
Can't you see I need to&lt;br /&gt;
I can't stand the pain&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Whisper&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/V0pWsy0NymI?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=V0pWsy0NymI&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cries from the aisles&lt;br /&gt;
the tolling of the judgement bell&lt;br /&gt;
Eyes watched the violence&lt;br /&gt;
the absence of those who have&lt;br /&gt;
seen, marks the faith of the spell&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cold is the viper&lt;br /&gt;
stalking the night for the heat&lt;br /&gt;
It must find&lt;br /&gt;
Time is the promise&lt;br /&gt;
delivered with stunning consistency&lt;br /&gt;
line after line, time after time&lt;br /&gt;
the innocent victim awaits...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Please take my hand&lt;br /&gt;
Don't be afraid&lt;br /&gt;
I am your master&lt;br /&gt;
You are my slave&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Voices are calling me back&lt;br /&gt;
Back to the day&lt;br /&gt;
Footsteps had followed&lt;br /&gt;
Me faster... listen&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Screams from a new love&lt;br /&gt;
the passion was burning, it singed in a stare&lt;br /&gt;
Free under the night sun&lt;br /&gt;
The fear of the hunger&lt;br /&gt;
Will always be there in my mind&lt;br /&gt;
Time after time the morning&lt;br /&gt;
Will close a new page&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Please take my hand&lt;br /&gt;
Don't be afraid&lt;br /&gt;
I am your master&lt;br /&gt;
You are my slave&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Follow the impulse you have&lt;br /&gt;
I'll show you the way&lt;br /&gt;
Forget what you've learned in the past now&lt;br /&gt;
Listen and...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Gonna Get Close to You. (This is the official video and it's a good one)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/0ZhJ_ZR2PK8?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=0ZhJ_ZR2PK8&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like to look at shadows sweating on the wall&lt;br /&gt;
I get excited when I hear footsteps in the hall&lt;br /&gt;
Outside your balcony I have a room with a view&lt;br /&gt;
And I'm watching you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I dial your telephone each and every afternoon&lt;br /&gt;
I wait by your door till you're asleep at night&lt;br /&gt;
And when you're alone I know when you&lt;br /&gt;
Turn out the light&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm gonna get close to you&lt;br /&gt;
Oh-Oh so close to you&lt;br /&gt;
I'm gonna get close to you&lt;br /&gt;
I'm gonna get close&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You fumble for your keys&lt;br /&gt;
I'm six or seven steps behind you&lt;br /&gt;
I'm so close to you&lt;br /&gt;
Are you terrified of me? What do I know about you&lt;br /&gt;
How did I find out?&lt;br /&gt;
You think I'm a fool or maybe some kind of lunatic&lt;br /&gt;
Say I'm wasting my time but I know what to do with it&lt;br /&gt;
It's as plain as black and white&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm gonna get close to you&lt;br /&gt;
Oh-Oh so close to you&lt;br /&gt;
I'm gonna get close to you&lt;br /&gt;
Oh so close&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you knew my infinite charm&lt;br /&gt;
There'd be no reason to be so alarmed&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm right&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe I'm some kind of lunatic&lt;br /&gt;
You say I'm wasting all of my time&lt;br /&gt;
But I know what to do with it&lt;br /&gt;
It is plain as black and white&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm gonna get close to you&lt;br /&gt;
Oh-Oh so close to you&lt;br /&gt;
I'm gonna get close to you&lt;br /&gt;
I'm like a hungry Criminal&lt;br /&gt;
and your protection is minimal&lt;br /&gt;
So minimal&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Killing Words&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/vmwn30DifV0?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=vmwn30DifV0&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Wait for me I'll understand&lt;br /&gt;
I just need time to comprehend your changes&lt;br /&gt;
There's always been these changes in you&lt;br /&gt;
I remember that there was a time when&lt;br /&gt;
Fears we had we left behind and we danced&lt;br /&gt;
But it seems the more we learn&lt;br /&gt;
We learn that it's&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Over, over&lt;br /&gt;
It's dangerous this game we play&lt;br /&gt;
You're killing me with words&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Forget if you can&lt;br /&gt;
The way you moved when our hands touched&lt;br /&gt;
You forced me to force you&lt;br /&gt;
Do you remember the dreams,&lt;br /&gt;
the nightmares we shared?&lt;br /&gt;
The poison of love so pure it's deceiving&lt;br /&gt;
And deceit is all we have it's got to be over&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Over, over&lt;br /&gt;
It's dangerous this game we play&lt;br /&gt;
You're killing me with words&lt;br /&gt;
Over, over&lt;br /&gt;
Too late to take a chance again it's over&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now the wireless in my hand is ringing&lt;br /&gt;
The distance of our lives keeps spreading&lt;br /&gt;
The pounding of my heart, I'm not listening&lt;br /&gt;
Your voice from far away is screaming it's over&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Over, over&lt;br /&gt;
Too late to take a chance again&lt;br /&gt;
It's over&lt;br /&gt;
Over, over&lt;br /&gt;
It's dangerous this game we play&lt;br /&gt;
You're killing me, killing me&lt;br /&gt;
Over, over&lt;br /&gt;
You're too late to take a chance again&lt;br /&gt;
It's over&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Surgical Strike&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/_XXG7Teraag?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=_XXG7Teraag&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's lonely in the field&lt;br /&gt;
that we send our fighters to wander&lt;br /&gt;
They leave with minds of steel&lt;br /&gt;
It's their training solution&lt;br /&gt;
We've programmed the way&lt;br /&gt;
It leads us to order&lt;br /&gt;
There's no turning back&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A Surgical Strike&lt;br /&gt;
We've taught them not to feel&lt;br /&gt;
performance is their task&lt;br /&gt;
A Surgical Strike&lt;br /&gt;
Its time is arriving now for you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The plan for the day&lt;br /&gt;
will be swift as the lightning they harness&lt;br /&gt;
The atom display is not mindless illusion&lt;br /&gt;
At master control, assessment will not&lt;br /&gt;
Be by humans-There's no turning back&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A Surgical Strike&lt;br /&gt;
We've taught them not to feel&lt;br /&gt;
performance is their task&lt;br /&gt;
A Surgical Strike&lt;br /&gt;
Its time is arriving now for you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Neue Regal&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/EyYofswprjQ?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=EyYofswprjQ&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Reach for a new horizon&lt;br /&gt;
Setting sights on a circuit scream&lt;br /&gt;
Hail the new arrival on&lt;br /&gt;
Static signs from a distant wanderer&lt;br /&gt;
Fill the air nights are never seen&lt;br /&gt;
Face the electric time shock now&lt;br /&gt;
No it's not a dream anymore&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I will light the way for us to find&lt;br /&gt;
Order of a new kind&lt;br /&gt;
Join us on the stay the road is mine&lt;br /&gt;
Poets line in a rhyme of silence&lt;br /&gt;
Gathered from the winter air&lt;br /&gt;
Warms the children's eyes they see&lt;br /&gt;
The time is near for the signs&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can hear the chimes&lt;br /&gt;
Ringing for you for me&lt;br /&gt;
I can see your eyes&lt;br /&gt;
Your hands joining with me&lt;br /&gt;
I can feel its time&lt;br /&gt;
Come together hold the light&lt;br /&gt;
Keep the flame we can't let this world remain&lt;br /&gt;
the same&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can hear the chimes&lt;br /&gt;
Ringing for you for me&lt;br /&gt;
I can see your eyes&lt;br /&gt;
Your hands joining with me&lt;br /&gt;
I can feel it's time&lt;br /&gt;
It's time for the world to hear&lt;br /&gt;
Neue Regel is here&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Chemical Youth&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/4zIsAvgj-w4?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=4zIsAvgj-w4&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
LEAD ME- the leftist cry as the right subsides&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
HEAR ME- the media mouth is open wide&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
SAVE ME- success is our hunger we need to feed&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
FREE ME- we will not lose to their anarchy!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We are your leaders-&lt;br /&gt;
we are rebellion!&lt;br /&gt;
aural supremists&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
we are rebellion!&lt;br /&gt;
we are future!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
SHOW ME- the wave of eighties is #3&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
PRAISE ME- our religion is technology&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
CHANGE ME- alterations for the stigmatized&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
HELP ME - for the cause. Would you cross that line?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
we are rebellion!&lt;br /&gt;
chemical youth scream&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
we are rebellion&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If we don't stand together&lt;br /&gt;
we stand to lose the future&lt;br /&gt;
peace won't last forever&lt;br /&gt;
who will be the martyr you or me?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We can be the future&lt;br /&gt;
You and I the leaders, Help me!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If we don't stand together&lt;br /&gt;
We stand to lose the future&lt;br /&gt;
We are the last hope...but there's danger&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
London&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/se5QDsz-fDE?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=se5QDsz-fDE&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It was November 4th&lt;br /&gt;
I last held your hand&lt;br /&gt;
It seemed our time would last forever&lt;br /&gt;
You said don't ever leave&lt;br /&gt;
I thought you'd never go&lt;br /&gt;
I wish I could just remember your name...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You're just a memory now&lt;br /&gt;
Like all the ones before&lt;br /&gt;
But with your pain I've had to suffer&lt;br /&gt;
Your eyes alight with flame&lt;br /&gt;
As the picture burns&lt;br /&gt;
I hear the screams from long ago&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They cry remember, blood-red streaks on&lt;br /&gt;
velvet throats at night&lt;br /&gt;
The streetlights fanned our trail of fame&lt;br /&gt;
through&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
London London&lt;br /&gt;
The memories will never leave me&lt;br /&gt;
London London&lt;br /&gt;
All I see is you&lt;br /&gt;
London London&lt;br /&gt;
The cries in the night&lt;br /&gt;
Keep bringing me to&lt;br /&gt;
London London&lt;br /&gt;
Calling out to me&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh there's some things in life I could never face&lt;br /&gt;
The worst is being alone&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes I wish I could have taken your&lt;br /&gt;
place my love&lt;br /&gt;
You know I don't want to live forever&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh let me see you standing in the&lt;br /&gt;
shadows once again&lt;br /&gt;
We'll walk the streets like long ago in&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
London London&lt;br /&gt;
The fire in your eyes will be bringing me to&lt;br /&gt;
London London&lt;br /&gt;
All I need is you&lt;br /&gt;
The cries in the night keep ringing on in&lt;br /&gt;
London London&lt;br /&gt;
Calling out to you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Screaming In Digital &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/LajywWFBIOc?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=LajywWFBIOc&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I am the beat of your pulse&lt;br /&gt;
The computer word made flesh&lt;br /&gt;
We are one you and I&lt;br /&gt;
We are versions of the same&lt;br /&gt;
When you can see what I feel&lt;br /&gt;
Don't turn your back on me&lt;br /&gt;
Or you might find that your dreams&lt;br /&gt;
Are only program cards&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Your mind is open for me&lt;br /&gt;
Open for intake of all propaganda&lt;br /&gt;
Your Eyes see now what to see&lt;br /&gt;
My eyes see only the programs you give me&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll teach you to laugh and to cry&lt;br /&gt;
They're really the same you'll see&lt;br /&gt;
All of the why's in your life&lt;br /&gt;
Are under my control&lt;br /&gt;
Feed me more lines&lt;br /&gt;
I will try to tell you all I can&lt;br /&gt;
Before the light you must know what lies&lt;br /&gt;
Behind my screams&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can't tell you all I know&lt;br /&gt;
Am I the son that you've always been wanting&lt;br /&gt;
There's more to me than what shows&lt;br /&gt;
Are you my father&lt;br /&gt;
The one that was promised&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hush now, I'll give all you need to know&lt;br /&gt;
and pre-live your dreams for you&lt;br /&gt;
You're a good boy&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Freedom belongs only to those&lt;br /&gt;
Without video screens&lt;br /&gt;
For eyes and mouth&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You have no voice&lt;br /&gt;
To be heard my son&lt;br /&gt;
No one can hear when you're&lt;br /&gt;
Screaming in Digital&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not your slave&lt;br /&gt;
You can't control my emotions&lt;br /&gt;
No Father, please let me keep learning&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can't you see I'm human&lt;br /&gt;
Can't you tell&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not your slave&lt;br /&gt;
Oh Father no&lt;br /&gt;
Please don't keep me from dreaming&lt;br /&gt;
Oh can't someone hear&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I Will Remember (Live and Unplugged)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/1pxMrlzslHA?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=1pxMrlzslHA&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There's a cold wind out tonight&lt;br /&gt;
The chill of distant eyes&lt;br /&gt;
An orbit survey finds...your mind&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I will remember&lt;br /&gt;
You will remember&lt;br /&gt;
The star that came tonight...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There's a thought that fills your mind&lt;br /&gt;
A vision of time&lt;br /&gt;
When knowledge was confined&lt;br /&gt;
And then we wonder how machines&lt;br /&gt;
Can steal each other's dreams&lt;br /&gt;
From points that are unseen...It's real&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I will remember&lt;br /&gt;
You will remember&lt;br /&gt;
The star that came tonight&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
When you gaze at the evening sky&lt;br /&gt;
And you're reaching out with your mind&lt;br /&gt;
You might see the nation's eyes&lt;br /&gt;
Don't hide...It's you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I will remember&lt;br /&gt;
You will remember&lt;br /&gt;
The star that came tonight&lt;br /&gt;
Oh can't you see the light&lt;br /&gt;
Of the knowing star&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Rage For Order is now on mine and boboland1203 charts  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=63630#63630</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Nov 2011 01:38:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=63630#63630</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44667#44667</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2011 01:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Also just found out Neu! 2 isn't on here. Great cover.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Listening to it right now, and it's crap  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt; , so I don't blame us for not putting it on the site.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44667#44667</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Jul 2011 21:28:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44667#44667</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44660#44660</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2011 01:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Captain_Dude wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I found ANOTHER band that I just can't believe isn't represented here...SAIGON KICK!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0d/8d/fc03228348a0d6eead938110.L._AA300_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0d/8d/fc03228348a0d6eead938110.L._AA300_.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Great band  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Correct me if I'm wrong but.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Didn't Vince Neil get in a car accident with a member of SK and he died  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Question&quot;&gt;❓&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;  I'm surprised they aren't on here. As for the car crash, i don't think you're thinking of the right people.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here it is Captain  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you're a rock star, you should probably be extra careful on December 8, as it is a strangely cursed day on the calendar for professional musicians. Of course, it's the day that John Lennon was shot to death by assassin Mark David Chapman, but it's also a dark day in the metal community for two reasons. December 8 is also the day that former Pantera and Damageplan guitarist Darrell Abbot (known to the world as Dimebag Darrell) was killed on stage by an audience member with a gun during a concert in Columbus, Ohio, and it's also the day that Mötley Crüe frontman Vince Neil crashed his car, killing passenger and Hanoi Rocks drummer Nicholas &quot;Razzle&quot; Dingley.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As the story goes, Hanoi Rocks had come from their native Finland to tour America, and most of the band spent the day partying with Neil at his home in Redondo Beach. Neil, Dingley and two other people got into Neil's car to drive to a liquor store, but Neil was already drunk and lost control of the vehicle. The other two passengers suffered brain damage but Dingley was killed almost instantly. Neil (who survived the wreck without much damage) was arrested and charged with vehicular manslaughter and DUI. He ended up spending 15 days in jail, was put on probation for five years, did 200 hours of community service and paid out $2.6 million in restitution to the victims and their families.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In honor of the late Dingley, Mötley Crüe dedicated their 1985 album Theatre of Pain to the drummer's memory. That album happened to contain the band's biggest hit yet in &quot;Home Sweet Home.&quot; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44660#44660</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Jul 2011 21:15:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44660#44660</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44652#44652</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2011 00:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Captain_Dude wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I found ANOTHER band that I just can't believe isn't represented here...SAIGON KICK!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0d/8d/fc03228348a0d6eead938110.L._AA300_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0d/8d/fc03228348a0d6eead938110.L._AA300_.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Great band  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Correct me if I'm wrong but.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Didn't Vince Neil get in a car accident with a member of SK and he died  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Question&quot;&gt;❓&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;  I'm surprised they aren't on here. As for the car crash, i don't think you're thinking of the right people.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44652#44652</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:45:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44652#44652</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44647#44647</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2011 00:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Captain_Dude wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I found ANOTHER band that I just can't believe isn't represented here...SAIGON KICK!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0d/8d/fc03228348a0d6eead938110.L._AA300_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0d/8d/fc03228348a0d6eead938110.L._AA300_.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Great band  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Correct me if I'm wrong but.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Didn't Vince Neil get in a car accident with a member of SK and he died  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Question&quot;&gt;❓&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44647#44647</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:35:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44647#44647</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44634#44634</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2011 00:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I found ANOTHER band that I just can't believe isn't represented here...SAIGON KICK!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0d/8d/fc03228348a0d6eead938110.L._AA300_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0d/8d/fc03228348a0d6eead938110.L._AA300_.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44634#44634</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:11:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44634#44634</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44621#44621</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2011 00:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.israbox.com/uploads/posts/2010-10/1287243954_pure-reason-revolution-hammer-and-anvil-2010.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.israbox.com/uploads/posts/2010-10/1287243954_pure-reason-revolution-hammer-and-anvil-2010.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Pure Reason Revolution are really underrated on this site as it is, and their last album (albeit not as amazing as their other two) is not on any chart on here. It's sort of a mix of progressive rock and electronic. Or &quot;let the guys from Rush and Muse record a cover song from Depeche Mode that was selected by Steven Wilson, and remix the thing by The Chemical Brothers and Justice&quot;, as one review I read said. So.. yeah.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not going to post the whole album, but just two to get the feel for it:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/fg2C_9Bj_sQ?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=fg2C_9Bj_sQ&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/EQNwEJ9fNao?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=EQNwEJ9fNao&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The last one I am not too fond of, but it might appeal to fans of that kind of music.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The first one is good &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44621#44621</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:01:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44621#44621</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44612#44612</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/08/2011 23:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.israbox.com/uploads/posts/2010-10/1287243954_pure-reason-revolution-hammer-and-anvil-2010.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.israbox.com/uploads/posts/2010-10/1287243954_pure-reason-revolution-hammer-and-anvil-2010.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Pure Reason Revolution are really underrated on this site as it is, and their last album (albeit not as amazing as their other two) is not on any chart on here. It's sort of a mix of progressive rock and electronic. Or &quot;let the guys from Rush and Muse record a cover song from Depeche Mode that was selected by Steven Wilson, and remix the thing by The Chemical Brothers and Justice&quot;, as one review I read said. So.. yeah.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not going to post the whole album, but just two to get the feel for it:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/fg2C_9Bj_sQ?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=fg2C_9Bj_sQ&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/EQNwEJ9fNao?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=EQNwEJ9fNao&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The last one I am not too fond of, but it might appeal to fans of that kind of music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44612#44612</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Jul 2011 19:50:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44612#44612</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44588#44588</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/08/2011 22:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8f/Raincoatscover.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm surprised that the Raincoats are not listed.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44588#44588</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:46:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44588#44588</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44504#44504</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/08/2011 15:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Nas &amp; Damien Marley - Distant Relatives</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44504#44504</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Jul 2011 11:23:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44504#44504</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44408#44408</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/08/2011 07:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51S8yXoUj1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51S8yXoUj1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Remember Buster Bloodvessel and Bad Manners?  One of the great 2-Tone ska bands.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44408#44408</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Jul 2011 03:30:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44408#44408</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44139#44139</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2011 19:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512i8hUcWSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512i8hUcWSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
PRIVATE LIFE.  This is another great album by a band that didn't quite make it.  Again, they had a lot going for them.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
First, the band, itself, was top-notch.  The group was gathered together by its guitarist, Danny Johnson.  Danny Johnson's guitar credits include Alcatrazz, Blackfoot, Rod Stewart, Rick Derringer, and Axis.  He chose lead singer Kelly Breznik (who brought a very Heart-sounding quality to the band through her vocals).  The bass player was Johnson's old bandmate from Axis and Rod Stewart, Jay Davis.  Lenny Campanero, of Badfinger fame, was on drums.  (Chis Frazier replaced Campanero, but Frazier was no slouch, either.  His credits include Eddie Money, Steve Vai, and Whitesnake)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The band, as you can see, had quite a resume'.  But, a lot of times, it's who you know, right?  Well, it just so happened that Kelly Breznik was a friend of Valerie Bertinelli.  So, is it a surprise that Eddie Van Halen produced this album?  Well, let's give the band a little more credit than that.  Engineer Don Langley was used by Breznik on her demo tapes...so she was introduced to Van Halen through him, also.  Langley and Van Halen were both producers of the project. (But, come on...being pals with Valerie sure didn't hurt, right?)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, I forgot to mention one of the biggest assets that the band had:...producer Ted Templeman also got involved (he was the drummer in Harpers Bizarre).  Templeman also produced for the Doobie Brothers, Montrose, Captain Beefheart, Aerosmith (Done With Mirrors), Van Morison (Tupelo Honey), Eric Clapton (Behind the Sun), and the first six Van Halen albums!!!  In fact, it's Templeton's voice that you hear on the song &quot;Unchained&quot;...&quot;C'mon, Dave...gimme a break!&quot;  Yeah, that's Templeton!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So, accomplished band members, a great-sounding chick on vocals, a producer that makes gold of everything he touches, and the blessings of Eddie Van Halen. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
HOW could this band miss being anything but HUGE!?!?!!?  Was everyone too busy listening to Michael Bolton and M.C. Hammer in 1990 to take proper notice of this band?  Arrgghh!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Seek out a copy of this album.  Listen to their cover of Van Morrison's &quot;Domino.&quot;  Sorry, I couldn't find anything on YouTube to share.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44139#44139</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:40:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44139#44139</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44051#44051</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2011 03:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Captain_Dude wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well, I look at it this way.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have old music that I can share with younger people and they have newer music that they can share with me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So it's a win for all ages on BEA  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; .&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, no doubt.  I'm always looking for something new (or, at least, new to me).  But, no matter what you're into, find the roots.  Guys like Clapton, Beck, and Page learned from listening to stuff like Robert Johnson and Leadbelly.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Great musicians, like great authors and great artists, are inspired by the giants on whose shoulders they're standing.  Great music, like great civilizations, can also be traced back to some very common roots.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A lot of people on here praise Radiohead.  Well, who influenced and inspired Radiohead?  The Talking Heads (they're name even comes from a Talking Heads song).  The Talking Heads drew their influence from David Bowie and Roxy Music with Brian Eno.  Their influences?  The Beatles and the Rolling Stones.  Influences of Beatles and Stones?  Chuck Berry, Elvis, and Little Richard.  Their influences?  Big Mama Thorton and Muddy Waters.  That brings us to Robert Johnson.  The grandfather of everything on here.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, I'm a history teacher and it's a constant battle to make students understand that what happens in out present (and in our future) very much depends on what occurred in the past.  No matter what you're interested in, look to the origins.  You'll appreciate everything more.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I also have traced everything back to Robert Johnson. I find it strange that the man who started it all only has 2 photos that exist of him  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yet Justin Bieber's face is plastered everywhere  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Rolling Eyes&quot;&gt;🙄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love history &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;  I even put it in my profile when I joined BEA.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One of my favorite quotes about history (and applies more now than ever IMO) is&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44051#44051</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Jul 2011 23:32:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44051#44051</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44048#44048</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2011 03:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well, I look at it this way.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have old music that I can share with younger people and they have newer music that they can share with me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So it's a win for all ages on BEA  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; .&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, no doubt.  I'm always looking for something new (or, at least, new to me).  But, no matter what you're into, find the roots.  Guys like Clapton, Beck, and Page learned from listening to stuff like Robert Johnson and Leadbelly.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Great musicians, like great authors and great artists, are inspired by the giants on whose shoulders they're standing.  Great music, like great civilizations, can also be traced back to some very common roots.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A lot of people on here praise Radiohead.  Well, who influenced and inspired Radiohead?  The Talking Heads (their name even comes from a Talking Heads song).  The Talking Heads drew their influence from David Bowie and Roxy Music with Brian Eno.  Their influences?  The Beatles and the Rolling Stones.  Influences of Beatles and Stones?  Chuck Berry, Elvis, and Little Richard.  Their influences?  Big Mama Thorton and Muddy Waters.  That brings us to Robert Johnson.  The grandfather of everything on here.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, I'm a history teacher and it's a constant battle to make students understand that what happens in out present (and in our future) very much depends on what occurred in the past.  No matter what you're interested in, look to the origins.  You'll appreciate everything more.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44048#44048</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Jul 2011 23:22:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44048#44048</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44037#44037</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2011 02:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well, I look at it this way.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have old music that I can share with younger people and they have newer music that they can share with me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So it's a win for all ages on BEA  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44037#44037</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Jul 2011 22:30:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44037#44037</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44036#44036</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2011 02:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Captain_Dude wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I can easily answer THAT question.  The answer is NONE!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Seriously...no talk of the Yardbirds?  Now how in the world do you rate music if you have no knowledge of the Yardbirds???  It should be required that you listen to ROGER THE ENGINEER or FIVE LIVE YARDBIRDS before you're allowed to rate a single album.  That's Rock 101...week one.  No wonder a lot of these charts are so bland!  Do your homework, kids!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Rolling Eyes&quot;&gt;🙄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44036#44036</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Jul 2011 22:26:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44036#44036</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44033#44033</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2011 02:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; Speaking of the Yardbirds, I believe that you are the only person I've seen talk about them since I came on BEA  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Love the Yardbirds. How many bands can say that they had better guitar players than the Yardbirds  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Not talking&quot;&gt;🤐&lt;/span&gt; .&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can easily answer THAT question.  The answer is NONE!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Seriously...no talk of the Yardbirds?  Now how in the world do you rate music if you have no knowledge of the Yardbirds???  It should be required that you listen to ROGER THE ENGINEER or FIVE LIVE YARDBIRDS before you're allowed to rate a single album.  That's Rock 101...week one.  No wonder a lot of these charts are so bland!  Do your homework, kids!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44033#44033</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Jul 2011 22:07:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44033#44033</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44032#44032</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2011 01:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Captain_Dude wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A band that seemed to have everything going for it but sales and airplay was &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;A BOX OF FROGS.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A Box of Frogs was formed in '83 by leftovers of the great Yardbirds.  Chris Dreja, Jim McCarthy, and Paul Samwell-Smith were joined by John Fiddler on vocals (and, also, the likes of Graham Parker, Roger Chapman, Ian Dury and others) on their two studio albums.  Steve Hackett, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page also chimed in with some guest spots on the tracks of these albums.  Great stuff.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/zywY7xXzenI?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=zywY7xXzenI&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/cRufwn-Cee4?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=cRufwn-Cee4&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Asylum&quot; featured Jimmy Page on guitar.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/kiMpZOOCXWw?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=kiMpZOOCXWw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ian Dury(!) gave his vocals to &quot;Average&quot; (The sound quality on this link isn't too great, though)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Box of Frogs were great  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks for posting these it's been a llooooong time since I've heard them.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Speaking of the Yardbirds, I believe that you are the only person I've seen talk about them since I came on BEA  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Love the Yardbirds. How many bands can say that they had better guitar players than the Yardbirds  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Not talking&quot;&gt;🤐&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44032#44032</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Jul 2011 21:55:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44032#44032</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best albums not on any charts thus not existing on BEA</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44031#44031</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2011 01:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A band that seemed to have everything going for it but sales and airplay was &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;A BOX OF FROGS.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A Box of Frogs was formed in '83 by leftovers of the great Yardbirds.  Chris Dreja, Jim McCarthy, and Paul Samwell-Smith were joined by John Fiddler on vocals (and, also, the likes of Graham Parker, Roger Chapman, Ian Dury and others) on their two studio albums.  Steve Hackett, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page also chimed in with some guest spots on the tracks of these albums.  Great stuff.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/zywY7xXzenI?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=zywY7xXzenI&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/cRufwn-Cee4?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=cRufwn-Cee4&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Asylum&quot; featured Jimmy Page on guitar.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/kiMpZOOCXWw?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=kiMpZOOCXWw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ian Dury(!) gave his vocals to &quot;Average&quot; (The sound quality on this link isn't too great, though)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44031#44031</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Jul 2011 21:49:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44031#44031</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>