<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Why Eminem is a genius</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46338#46338</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2011 02:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;40footwolf wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;40footwolf wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This is like the rap equivalent of listening to some nerd describe Dream Theater's use of scale or whatever.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
LAWL!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, but I laughed pretty hard reading that, mostly because I agree completely. Listening to someone talk about why some artist is a &quot;genius&quot; is frustrating. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, this reminds me of that guy a while back who posted a giant topic on why the Pet Shop Boys are unequivocally the best band ever.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I managed to completely drive that guy out of the forums for good. I still don't know how I should feel about that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Probably pretty good. I mean he would have driven so much Pet Shop Boys fanclub shtuff into my brain, that I would never be able to listen to them without immediately thinking they are terrible. Now every time I hear Lose Yourself, I'm just going to think about how &quot;amazing&quot; is rhyme structure is and not the actual music as a whole.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Plus, now you know you have the power to make people leave this place when you want them to. It's a big responsibility. Use it wisely.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46338#46338</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:57:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46338#46338</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Why Eminem is a genius</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46333#46333</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15797'&gt;40footwolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2011 02:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;40footwolf wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This is like the rap equivalent of listening to some nerd describe Dream Theater's use of scale or whatever.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
LAWL!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, but I laughed pretty hard reading that, mostly because I agree completely. Listening to someone talk about why some artist is a &quot;genius&quot; is frustrating. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, this reminds me of that guy a while back who posted a giant topic on why the Pet Shop Boys are unequivocally the best band ever.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I managed to completely drive that guy out of the forums for good. I still don't know how I should feel about that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46333#46333</comments>
                            <dc:creator>40footwolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:35:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46333#46333</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Why Eminem is a genius</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46324#46324</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2011 02:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;40footwolf wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This is like the rap equivalent of listening to some nerd describe Dream Theater's use of scale or whatever.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
LAWL!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, but I laughed pretty hard reading that, mostly because I agree completely. Listening to someone talk about why some artist is a &quot;genius&quot; is frustrating. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, this reminds me of that guy a while back who posted a giant topic on why the Pet Shop Boys are unequivocally the best band ever.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46324#46324</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:00:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46324#46324</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Why Eminem is a genius</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46320#46320</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18172'&gt;ShaneSpear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2011 01:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          While I appreciate that Marshall apparently knows how to rhyme on an absolutely outstanding total of three levels, it still doesn't change the fact that Lose Yourself is just one part of a 55 part series of how tough it was for Eminem before he came a superstar and how tough life was for him once he became a superstar.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46320#46320</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ShaneSpear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:44:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46320#46320</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Why Eminem is a genius</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46319#46319</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15797'&gt;40footwolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2011 01:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is like the rap equivalent of listening to some nerd describe Dream Theater's use of scale or whatever.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46319#46319</comments>
                            <dc:creator>40footwolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:39:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46319#46319</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Why Eminem is a genius</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46314#46314</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2011 00:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          cool story, bro</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46314#46314</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:50:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46314#46314</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Why Eminem is a genius</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46313#46313</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2011 00:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miIxNCn-vjY&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miIxNCn-vjY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
skip to 3:00 if you're an impatient cunt</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46313#46313</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:32:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46313#46313</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>