<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Attila</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92069#92069</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19249'&gt;gussteivi&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2012 18:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          And before that he was in &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Hassles&lt;/span&gt;, &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/lgtA1RCkw5c?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=lgtA1RCkw5c&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can't say I'm very familiar with  their music, but this particular song kinda sounds like Vanilla Fudge, doesn't it?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92069#92069</comments>
                            <dc:creator>gussteivi</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:13:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92069#92069</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Attila</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92065#92065</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21604'&gt;TracyJacks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2012 17:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It sounds pretty awful. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm curious why the album has the title Attila. That's a common name in my country and that's why I think it's very funny that the album's title is Attila. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92065#92065</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TracyJacks</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 12:48:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92065#92065</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Attila</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=50309#50309</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/10/2011 15:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ...That is pretty awesome.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can't wait to tell my brother about this. He and I are huge heavy-prog fans, and maybe he'll start liking Billy Joel now  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=50309#50309</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:48:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=50309#50309</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Attila</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=50306#50306</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18251'&gt;AlexZangari&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/10/2011 14:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Here's a little thing I'm sure many of you didn't know. Before Billy Joel took off on his solo career, he was involved with a little two-piece band that might shock you...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/images/covers/atilla-atilla.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/images/covers/atilla-atilla.jpg','imgpop','width=490,height=495,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes, the Piano Man took to heavy metal way back in '69. Unsurprisingly, many critics who've managed to find this album site it as one of, if not THE worst album in the history of rock and roll...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I disagree. Though it's odd to have a heavy metal band without any guitars (Billy played a pair of organs he rigged to sound as close to electric guitars as possible, as his partner played the drums), I feel has if this album contains many gems. So here I am to share them with you! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/G-X7r0w3m28?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=G-X7r0w3m28&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This one's called &quot;Tear This Castle Down&quot;:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/8T065ff54Hs?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=8T065ff54Hs&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can't believe this is frowned upon &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/swiI32BcNUU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=swiI32BcNUU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The album also contains a few instrumental tracks and even a lovely song about Billy trying not to masturbate cuz he wanted to wait to get home and do his girl instead =]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Unfortunately, the band only lasted a year. A year of playing shit venues full of pot smoke (a.k.a. &quot;the life&quot;). People would walk out in the middle of the show, not because it sucked, but because it was too damn loud for them. But it all came to an end when Billy stole the drummer's wife. Can't exactly say that's a bad ending now, can you?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Of course this lead to about 2 or 3 more bands coming to existence with the same name... but for me, nothing beats the original &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=50306#50306</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AlexZangari</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:34:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=50306#50306</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>