<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Try Posting This Album On The Forums...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=490710#490710</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2017 08:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mercury wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hello. Just seeing this and I ran into a similar issue when trying to link neil young's self titled debut. I couldn't figure out a way to get it to drop down as an option to link when I was trying to place it on a forum thread. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just tried again and yeah still doesn't come up. I suppose it has something to do with his very big discography.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks for the new report (I'll add this to the test suite). I'm currently working on a release to fix this issue (and a couple of others) alongside developing the new site. I'm hoping to release something very soon, but it's in the process of being tested (and this currently takes a while as not everything is automated right now). The workaround in the meantime is to search using the album ID (9439) (I know it's not overly convenient).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=490710#490710</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Oct 2017 04:55:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=490710#490710</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Try Posting This Album On The Forums...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=490700#490700</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2017 05:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hello. Just seeing this and I ran into a similar issue when trying to link neil young's self titled debut. I couldn't figure out a way to get it to drop down as an option to link when I was trying to place it on a forum thread. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just tried again and yeah still doesn't come up. I suppose it has something to do with his very big discography.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=490700#490700</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Oct 2017 01:20:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=490700#490700</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Try Posting This Album On The Forums...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488950#488950</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/15/2017 08:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Apologies, I'll investigate why this doesn't appear in the search suggestions (clearly, it should be listed towards the top when searching for Heart). There is a workaround for this, but you have to use the album ID in the search box (e.g. for Heart - 5657).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488950#488950</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2017 04:49:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488950#488950</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Try Posting This Album On The Forums...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488933#488933</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/15/2017 04:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          (using the &quot;Insert BEA Link&quot; function):&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=5657&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=5657&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Is there an easier way to find albums like these?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488933#488933</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2017 00:09:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488933#488933</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>