<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2497): Morning View by Incubus</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489155#489155</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29269'&gt;AAL2014&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2017 20:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          SCIENCE is their best start to end album. There is some good stuff on Morning View, including what I think could be their best song, Warning, but overall there are some lulls.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489155#489155</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AAL2014</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:38:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489155#489155</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2497): Morning View by Incubus</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489055#489055</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30183'&gt;CA Dreamin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2017 03:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh geez, I was so saddened by their come back. I don't really even recognize their music anymore. Sad really because they were a cool &quot;local&quot; group (Calabasas?) and kicked some ass, like System was too. Idk... I liked living in LA at that time. Now they more or less suck. I mean Coldplay is better than them now and that's saying a lot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, I remember Jack FM before I left. They still have that slightly condescending, yet funny tone? I moved up here in 2007. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There's another fully independent radio station in SLC called KRCL. I suppose that's one thing I like about SLC is although most radio stations are corporate, and basically all owned by the same parent company. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
To be honest for the past 6 or so years I haven't really listened to the radio, mostly Spotify (playlists of BEA, etc.) and Google Music (my own music).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Doesn't every band go downhill over time? I listened to their new album once, and I get what you mean by it being &quot;unrecognizable.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not sure about Jack FM's tone. I just love their playlists. They have a tendency to play something streamlined, but good (e.g. Nirvana or 90s Green Day), but then follow it up with something awesome you rarely hear nowadays (e.g. Pretty in Pink by Psychedelic Furs or Nearly Lost You by Screaming Trees).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
However, I'm seriously considering getting Apple Music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489055#489055</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CA Dreamin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2017 23:38:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489055#489055</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2497): Morning View by Incubus</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489037#489037</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2017 02:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;StreetSpirit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Good to hear it's still good!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
SLC's independent station, X96, is waning. Still alright, but not as good as it used to be. Kevin &amp; Bean was way more entertaining. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, this album is Jekyll and Hyde for me. I really feel like this band is a great greatest hits band. Perhaps I should give them more attention then I have (only a listen or two of the full albums). &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But tracks 1, 3, 8, 11, and 13 are fire on this album 100s or close for me. Perhaps I'll give Blood on the Ground another spin.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
When did you move from SoCal to SLC? Jack FM is my favorite station of this area, but KROQ isn't far behind. Do you remember Jack FM? They're nationwide so maybe there's one for SLC?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, I agree an Incubus compilation album would be great. Other than SCIENCE and Make Yourself, I don't feel the urge to listen to their full albums. FA, MV, ACLotM, and LG...just take the best few tracks from each of those albums and make killer playlist. As for their most recent two albums...meh.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh geez, I was so saddened by their come back. I don't really even recognize their music anymore. Sad really because they were a cool &quot;local&quot; group (Calabasas?) and kicked some ass, like System was too. Idk... I liked living in LA at that time. Now they more or less suck. I mean Coldplay is better than them now and that's saying a lot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, I remember Jack FM before I left. They still have that slightly condescending, yet funny tone? I moved up here in 2007. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There's another fully independent radio station in SLC called KRCL. I suppose that's one thing I like about SLC is although most radio stations are corporate, and basically all owned by the same parent company. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
To be honest for the past 6 or so years I haven't really listened to the radio, mostly Spotify (playlists of BEA, etc.) and Google Music (my own music).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489037#489037</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2017 22:51:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489037#489037</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2497): Morning View by Incubus</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489024#489024</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30183'&gt;CA Dreamin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2017 01:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Good to hear it's still good!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
SLC's independent station, X96, is waning. Still alright, but not as good as it used to be. Kevin &amp; Bean was way more entertaining. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, this album is Jekyll and Hyde for me. I really feel like this band is a great greatest hits band. Perhaps I should give them more attention then I have (only a listen or two of the full albums). &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But tracks 1, 3, 8, 11, and 13 are fire on this album 100s or close for me. Perhaps I'll give Blood on the Ground another spin.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
When did you move from SoCal to SLC? Jack FM is my favorite station of this area, but KROQ isn't far behind. Do you remember Jack FM? They're nationwide so maybe there's one for SLC?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, I agree an Incubus compilation album would be great. Other than SCIENCE and Make Yourself, I don't feel the urge to listen to their full albums. FA, MV, ACLotM, and LG...just take the best few tracks from each of those albums and make killer playlist. As for their most recent two albums...meh.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489024#489024</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CA Dreamin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2017 21:41:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489024#489024</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2497): Morning View by Incubus</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489020#489020</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2017 01:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;StreetSpirit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A little harsh, but not inaccurate. Blood on the Ground kicks ass but that isn't a single. Still, I don't get how this is their highest ranked album on BEA. Make Yourself and SCIENCE are way better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yup. KROQ still roqs!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good to hear it's still good!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
SLC's independent station, X96, is waning. Still alright, but not as good as it used to be. Kevin &amp; Bean was way more entertaining. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, this album is Jekyll and Hyde for me. I really feel like this band is a great greatest hits band. Perhaps I should give them more attention then I have (only a listen or two of the full albums). &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But tracks 1, 3, 8, 11, and 13 are fire on this album 100s or close for me. Perhaps I'll give Blood on the Ground another spin.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489020#489020</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2017 21:22:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489020#489020</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2497): Morning View by Incubus</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489019#489019</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30183'&gt;CA Dreamin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2017 01:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;As an album it's pretty average, but the singles...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
A little harsh, but not inaccurate. Blood on the Ground kicks ass but that isn't a single. Still, I don't get how this is their highest ranked album on BEA. Make Yourself and SCIENCE are way better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So many good memories from KROQ, the 101, PCH, beaches, hanging with friends.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yup. KROQ still roqs!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489019#489019</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CA Dreamin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2017 21:13:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489019#489019</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2497): Morning View by Incubus</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489002#489002</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/15/2017 22:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          As an album it's pretty average, but the singles...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So many good memories from KROQ, the 101, PCH, beaches, hanging with friends.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489002#489002</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2017 18:13:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=489002#489002</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Album of the day (#2497): Morning View by Incubus</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488995#488995</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29686'&gt;BestEverAlbums&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/15/2017 20:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Morning View by Incubus&lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2949&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/buy.php?o=album&amp;oid=2949&amp;src=albumofday&amp;store=#prices&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2001.&lt;br /&gt;
Country: &lt;img src=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/images/flags_mini/us.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 994&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 72/100 (from 195 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2949_4e437e9220993.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2949_4e437e9220993.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. Nice To Know You&lt;br /&gt;
2. Circles&lt;br /&gt;
3. Wish You Were Here&lt;br /&gt;
4. Just A Phase&lt;br /&gt;
5. 11am&lt;br /&gt;
6. Blood On The Ground&lt;br /&gt;
7. Mexico&lt;br /&gt;
8. Warning&lt;br /&gt;
9. Echo&lt;br /&gt;
10. Have You Ever&lt;br /&gt;
11. Are You In?&lt;br /&gt;
12. Under My Umbrella&lt;br /&gt;
13. Aqueous Transmission&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/itemoftheday_history.php?o=album&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488995#488995</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BestEverAlbums</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2017 16:00:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488995#488995</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>