<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495335#495335</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2017 00:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;rkm wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I hear you. I didn't mean it's actually a positive thing. It was just an observation. Numbing out is an option, but not really a good one. This gets back to why I like U2: they don't ignore the state of the world, but bring hope into the equation. Maybe this is the crux of why people DON'T like U2: they've relinquished their own idealism and therefore don't find Bono's idealism to be believable?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh -sorry I misread that. Disassociation is totally a survival method for a reason.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also incredibly valid point about U2. Even I at times find it a bit too hopeful, but if you know their background and you know their sincerity, it actually is extremely powerful message, innit?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495335#495335</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Dec 2017 19:06:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495335#495335</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495299#495299</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2017 12:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Even in a 'most depressing LP of 2017' thread, Radiohead has to turn up  :lol:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
slightly depressing indeed!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495299#495299</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Dec 2017 07:27:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495299#495299</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495288#495288</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2017 06:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Even in a 'most depressing LP of 2017' thread, Radiohead has to turn up  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495288#495288</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Dec 2017 01:20:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495288#495288</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495285#495285</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34872'&gt;rkm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2017 05:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;rkm wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;For me it's honest. And I like honest music. But I see where you're coming from.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Complete devoid of hope... well for me that's this album:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1215_5467c73217388.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1215&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Hail To The Thief by Radiohead&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think the trajectory of Radiohead is one of relinquishing hope and opting for numbness instead, paralleled by an embrace of electronics. For someone who feels too much, it's a relief not to feel.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm glad that's a positive thing for you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I actually like this album, but sometimes I ha(d)ve a hard time listening to it because it's dissociative lyrics are at times hitting home too much - not only from a mental health standpoint but from a modern society desensitization standpoint. It kills me. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I suppose like you were saying about Pure Comedy, I feel liberated because he's talking about the source of the issues often and not just the symptoms - meaning he's actually clearly stating problems in a very honest way.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel like Radiohead is only showing the symptoms and the unknown - and discusses the same thing in a much more derogatory way. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some lyrics for example:&lt;br /&gt;
It's the devil's way now&lt;br /&gt;
There is no way out&lt;br /&gt;
You can scream and you can shout&lt;br /&gt;
It is too late now&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes I feel like I'm being waterboarded when I hear this song (yet I love this song):&lt;br /&gt;
Hey! (Stand up)&lt;br /&gt;
We can wipe you out anytime&lt;br /&gt;
We can wipe you out (Sit down)&lt;br /&gt;
Anytime&lt;br /&gt;
Anytime&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
idk - I'll stop there, but here's the lyrics of the whole album:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://genius.com/albums/Radiohead/Hail-to-the-thief&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://genius.com/albums/Radiohead/Hail-to-the-thief&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hear you. I didn't mean it's actually a positive thing. It was just an observation. Numbing out is an option, but not really a good one. This gets back to why I like U2: they don't ignore the state of the world, but bring hope into the equation. Maybe this is the crux of why people DON'T like U2: they've relinquished their own idealism and therefore don't find Bono's idealism to be believable?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495285#495285</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rkm</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Dec 2017 00:40:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495285#495285</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495276#495276</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2017 02:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;rkm wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;For me it's honest. And I like honest music. But I see where you're coming from.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Complete devoid of hope... well for me that's this album:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1215_5467c73217388.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1215&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Hail To The Thief by Radiohead&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think the trajectory of Radiohead is one of relinquishing hope and opting for numbness instead, paralleled by an embrace of electronics. For someone who feels too much, it's a relief not to feel.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm glad that's a positive thing for you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I actually like this album, but sometimes I ha(d)ve a hard time listening to it because it's dissociative lyrics are at times hitting home too much - not only from a mental health standpoint but from a modern society desensitization standpoint. It kills me. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I suppose like you were saying about Pure Comedy, I feel liberated because he's talking about the source of the issues often and not just the symptoms - meaning he's actually clearly stating problems in a very honest way.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel like Radiohead is only showing the symptoms and the unknown - and discusses the same thing in a much more derogatory way. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some lyrics for example:&lt;br /&gt;
It's the devil's way now&lt;br /&gt;
There is no way out&lt;br /&gt;
You can scream and you can shout&lt;br /&gt;
It is too late now&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes I feel like I'm being waterboarded when I hear this song (yet I love this song):&lt;br /&gt;
Hey! (Stand up)&lt;br /&gt;
We can wipe you out anytime&lt;br /&gt;
We can wipe you out (Sit down)&lt;br /&gt;
Anytime&lt;br /&gt;
Anytime&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
idk - I'll stop there, but here's the lyrics of the whole album:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://genius.com/albums/Radiohead/Hail-to-the-thief&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://genius.com/albums/Radiohead/Hail-to-the-thief&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495276#495276</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Dec 2017 21:11:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495276#495276</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495212#495212</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35652'&gt;Lowkey&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/13/2017 15:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_121420_5996a5f705e69.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=121420&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Come Over When You're Sober, Pt. 1 by Lil Peep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
easily this, nothing comes close&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
mount eerie would probably be #2</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495212#495212</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Lowkey</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Dec 2017 10:29:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495212#495212</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495211#495211</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/13/2017 15:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I actually had to turn off &quot;A Crow Looked At Me&quot; because I couldn't handle it.  Forget 2017, it might take the all time cake.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495211#495211</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Dec 2017 10:25:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495211#495211</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495192#495192</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34872'&gt;rkm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/13/2017 07:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;For me it's honest. And I like honest music. But I see where you're coming from.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Complete devoid of hope... well for me that's this album:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1215_5467c73217388.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1215&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Hail To The Thief by Radiohead&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think the trajectory of Radiohead is one of relinquishing hope and opting for numbness instead, paralleled by an embrace of electronics. For someone who feels too much, it's a relief not to feel.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495192#495192</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rkm</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Dec 2017 02:48:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495192#495192</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495191#495191</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34872'&gt;rkm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/13/2017 07:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I concede to &quot;A Crow Looked At Me&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This song is off topic but on topic.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The lyric, &quot;despair is never worse than the despair that death brings&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/CJwgpIIW4ik?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=CJwgpIIW4ik&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495191#495191</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rkm</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Dec 2017 02:44:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495191#495191</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495188#495188</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/13/2017 05:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Daydreamer wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tap wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;maybe it's just me but I think it's this one&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_109527_5888d41971bf9.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=109527&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;A Crow Looked At Me by Mount Eerie&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This one&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I quadruple this one.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyone who has dealt with death of a direct family member/someone you spent every day with for years, this just hits way too home.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495188#495188</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Dec 2017 00:45:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495188#495188</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495187#495187</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/13/2017 05:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;rkm wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Mount Eerie is incredibly sad, about death and grief, but the reason Pure Domedy is more depressing to me, is that it's a demolition of faith in anything and everything. It's devoid of hope.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For me it's honest. And I like honest music. But I see where you're coming from.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Complete devoid of hope... well for me that's this album:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1215_5467c73217388.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1215&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Hail To The Thief by Radiohead&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495187#495187</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Dec 2017 00:44:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495187#495187</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495131#495131</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2017 19:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Pure Comedy&lt;/span&gt;, to me, is just post-modern cynical fuckery, while&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt; A Crow Looked At Me&lt;/span&gt; is true agony.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495131#495131</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:59:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495131#495131</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495127#495127</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34872'&gt;rkm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2017 18:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mount Eerie is incredibly sad, about death and grief, but the reason Pure Domedy is more depressing to me, is that it's a demolition of faith in anything and everything. It's devoid of hope.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495127#495127</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rkm</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:43:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495127#495127</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495125#495125</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2017 18:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jorbaa wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Depressing because of the let down. I'm not the only one who feels about that, their half empty concerts are evidence enough.  Everything then, Nothing now.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was going to be a smart ass and post this, but you beat me to it. Genuinely brought my spirits down though... such a mess.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But yeah, Phil takes the cake (Danny Brown agrees).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495125#495125</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:33:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495125#495125</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495116#495116</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39758'&gt;sunnydhamm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2017 18:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's gotta be A Crow Looked At Me, no contest</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495116#495116</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sunnydhamm</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:00:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495116#495116</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495113#495113</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29452'&gt;Jorbaa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2017 17:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_116553_593061702e0ed.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=116553&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Everything Now by Arcade Fire&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Depressing because of the let down. I'm not the only one who feels about that, their half empty concerts are evidence enough.  Everything then, Nothing now.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495113#495113</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jorbaa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:37:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495113#495113</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495111#495111</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29452'&gt;Jorbaa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2017 17:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_121451_5995f387a1bca.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=121451&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Science Fiction by Brand New&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Depressing because of it's content.&lt;br /&gt;
Depressing because it's their announced final album.&lt;br /&gt;
Depressing because it will forever be overshadowed by the sexual misconduct.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Most depressing of 2017 because ''in the beginning of the year you awaited the release of your favorite artist, only to have doubts about them at the end of 2017''.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495111#495111</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jorbaa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:31:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495111#495111</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495099#495099</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2017 12:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tap wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;maybe it's just me but I think it's this one&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_109527_5888d41971bf9.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=109527&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;A Crow Looked At Me by Mount Eerie&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This one</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495099#495099</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 07:32:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495099#495099</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495097#495097</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2017 11:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_122747_59c22c5f0f953.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=122747&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Low In High School by Morrissey&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
not because of the usual miserabilist content (which I usually love) but most depressing because it was such a disappointment</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495097#495097</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:54:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495097#495097</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Depressing Album: 2017</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495095#495095</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2017 11:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          maybe it's just me but I think it's this one&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_109527_5888d41971bf9.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=109527&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;A Crow Looked At Me by Mount Eerie&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495095#495095</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:51:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=495095#495095</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>