<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: MY BEST STUDIO ALBUMS SINCE 1962- 111333 POSTING</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496791#496791</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2017 20:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Also I have noticed you haven't created your chart yet - maybe a good place to list your albums?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496791#496791</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Dec 2017 15:22:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496791#496791</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: MY BEST STUDIO ALBUMS SINCE 1962- 111333 POSTING</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496790#496790</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2017 20:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;rkm wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Do you think the Furs and Simple Minds suffered a similar fate: that their good early work is largely forgotten due to their lesser later work?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think you're probably right. I liked Simple Minds a lot right up to New Gold Dream, which is in my top 100. Then starting right after that they decided that they wanted to be U2 or something. And then I never really liked anything again that they did. However, the later Furs albums, starting with Mirror Moves, sound a lot better to me today then they did back then in the eighties and nineties. I think a lot more of them today than I did then. And it's probably true that when people think of the Psychedelic Furs today they don't think of the early stuff but the later stuff, and that's probably why they're not as well thought of today.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496790#496790</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Dec 2017 15:20:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496790#496790</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: MY BEST STUDIO ALBUMS SINCE 1962- 111333 POSTING</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496783#496783</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34872'&gt;rkm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2017 19:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Do you think the Furs and Simple Minds suffered a similar fate: that their good early work is largely forgotten due to their lesser later work?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496783#496783</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rkm</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Dec 2017 14:59:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496783#496783</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: MY BEST STUDIO ALBUMS SINCE 1962- 111333 POSTING</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496769#496769</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2017 17:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;111333 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bobbyb5 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I have been waiting SOOOOOO  long for someone on this site to mention the Psychedelic Furs Talk Talk Talk. I don't understand how this great album is all but forgotten nowadays. When I was growing up just about everybody knew that it was one of the greatest albums of all time. It's in my top 10 of my overall Top 100 and my number one album of the 80s. In fact I think it was the last great guitar album of the classic post-punk era. Never has there been an album with so many tracks that are a complete triumph of songwriting and guitar. It puts the indie rock of today to shame. And even though a lot of Punk and hardcore albums of that era  get a lot of attention on this site, none of them come close to this. The Furs albums immediately before and after this one are pretty great also. In fact a lot of people prefer the debut album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The rest of your list is pretty nice too&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Love Spit Love is post Furs Butler and is close to perfect too- whadda ya think? Greetings from snowy Long Island-&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think Love Spit Love is about on par with the later Furs albums, none of which come close to to the first 3. Though they're not as bad as most people think. The debut, talk talk talk, and Forever now are in a different League.&lt;br /&gt;
You say that you're in snowy Long Island, well I'm in snowy Buffalo. And I was in snowy New York over Christmas. it's been about 8 degrees here. It's been a rough week. Unbelievably cold.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496769#496769</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Dec 2017 12:37:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496769#496769</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: MY BEST STUDIO ALBUMS SINCE 1962- 111333 POSTING</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496767#496767</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=43672'&gt;111333&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2017 16:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I can't say no to 3 REM albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My first list had like 8... haha.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
REM is one of a very few who were GREAT for decades- There are spare fingers on one hand after counting off others- Maybe U2-</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496767#496767</comments>
                            <dc:creator>111333</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Dec 2017 11:57:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496767#496767</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: MY BEST STUDIO ALBUMS SINCE 1962- 111333 POSTING</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496766#496766</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=43672'&gt;111333&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2017 16:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bobbyb5 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I have been waiting SOOOOOO  long for someone on this site to mention the Psychedelic Furs Talk Talk Talk. I don't understand how this great album is all but forgotten nowadays. When I was growing up just about everybody knew that it was one of the greatest albums of all time. It's in my top 10 of my overall Top 100 and my number one album of the 80s. In fact I think it was the last great guitar album of the classic post-punk era. Never has there been an album with so many tracks that are a complete triumph of songwriting and guitar. It puts the indie rock of today to shame. And even though a lot of Punk and hardcore albums of that era  get a lot of attention on this site, none of them come close to this. The Furs albums immediately before and after this one are pretty great also. In fact a lot of people prefer the debut album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The rest of your list is pretty nice too&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Love Spit Love is post Furs Butler and is close to perfect too- whadda ya think? Greetings from snowy Long Island-</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496766#496766</comments>
                            <dc:creator>111333</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Dec 2017 11:53:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496766#496766</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: MY BEST STUDIO ALBUMS SINCE 1962- 111333 POSTING</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496719#496719</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2017 06:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I can't say no to 3 REM albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My first list had like 8... haha.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496719#496719</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Dec 2017 01:32:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496719#496719</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: MY BEST STUDIO ALBUMS SINCE 1962- 111333 POSTING</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496714#496714</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2017 04:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have been waiting SOOOOOO  long for someone on this site to mention the Psychedelic Furs Talk Talk Talk. I don't understand how this great album is all but forgotten nowadays. When I was growing up just about everybody knew that it was one of the greatest albums of all time. It's in my top 10 of my overall Top 100 and my number one album of the 80s. In fact I think it was the last great guitar album of the classic post-punk era. Never has there been an album with so many tracks that are a complete triumph of songwriting and guitar. It puts the indie rock of today to shame. And even though a lot of Punk and hardcore albums of that era  get a lot of attention on this site, none of them come close to this. The Furs albums immediately before and after this one are pretty great also. In fact a lot of people prefer the debut album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The rest of your list is pretty nice too</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496714#496714</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Dec 2017 23:41:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496714#496714</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>MY BEST STUDIO ALBUMS SINCE 1962- 111333 POSTING</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496708#496708</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=43672'&gt;111333&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2017 03:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My Best Studio Albums since 1962 List- &lt;br /&gt;
The Best cut for cut albums ever recorded-&lt;br /&gt;
I have worked on this for 5 years-&lt;br /&gt;
If you give some new a try from this collection, you will be pleased:&lt;br /&gt;
(IN ORDER)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Psychedelic Furs, The	Talk Talk Talk&lt;br /&gt;
REM	Reckoning&lt;br /&gt;
Boston	Boston&lt;br /&gt;
Springsteen, Bruce	Born to Run&lt;br /&gt;
Stevens, Sufjan	Seven Swans&lt;br /&gt;
Love Spit Love	Love Spit Love&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Floyd	Dark Side of the Moon&lt;br /&gt;
Who, The	Who's Next&lt;br /&gt;
Bowie, David	Ziggy Stardust&lt;br /&gt;
Grateful Dead	American Beauty&lt;br /&gt;
Indigo Girls	nomads indians saints&lt;br /&gt;
Decemberists, The	The King is Dead&lt;br /&gt;
Joel, Billy	The Stranger&lt;br /&gt;
Mitchell, Joni	Court and Spark&lt;br /&gt;
Aerosmith	Toys in the Attic&lt;br /&gt;
Stewart, Al	Year of the Cat&lt;br /&gt;
REM	Lifes Rich Pageant&lt;br /&gt;
Kansas	Leftoverture&lt;br /&gt;
Meat Loaf	Bat Out of Hell&lt;br /&gt;
Toad the Wet Sprocket	fear&lt;br /&gt;
U2	How to dismantle an atomic bomb&lt;br /&gt;
Counting Crows	August &amp; Everything After&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles, The	Sgt Pepper&lt;br /&gt;
REM	Out of Time&lt;br /&gt;
Jackson, Joe	Look Sharp&lt;br /&gt;
Eno, Brian	Taking Tiger Mountian&lt;br /&gt;
Sugar	File Under Easy Listening&lt;br /&gt;
Steely Dan	Katy Lied&lt;br /&gt;
Indigo Girls	Indigio Girls&lt;br /&gt;
Hole	Live Through This&lt;br /&gt;
10,000 Maniacs	In my Tribe&lt;br /&gt;
Thompson Twins	Into the Gap&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles, The	Abbey Road&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Floyd	Wish You Were Here&lt;br /&gt;
Genesis 	And then there were Three&lt;br /&gt;
McLoughlin, Sarah	Solace&lt;br /&gt;
Styx	The Grand Illusion&lt;br /&gt;
Mitchell, Joni	Blue  &lt;br /&gt;
Stone Temple Pilots	Purple &lt;br /&gt;
Costello, Elvis	Punch the Clock&lt;br /&gt;
Crosby Stills &amp; Nash	Crosby Stills &amp; Nash&lt;br /&gt;
Midnight Oil	10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1&lt;br /&gt;
Cheap Trick	Heaven Tonight&lt;br /&gt;
Rainbow	Long Live Rock and Roll&lt;br /&gt;
Feelies, The	Only Life&lt;br /&gt;
Jackson, Joe	I am the Man&lt;br /&gt;
Johnston, Freddy	This Perfect World&lt;br /&gt;
Numan, Gary	Replicas  &lt;br /&gt;
Springsteen, Bruce	Tunnel of Love&lt;br /&gt;
U2	Achtung  Baby&lt;br /&gt;
Sinatra, Frank	September of my Years&lt;br /&gt;
Steely Dan	Aja&lt;br /&gt;
Genesis 	Genesis&lt;br /&gt;
Belly	Star&lt;br /&gt;
Dylan, Bob	Blood on the Tracks&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496708#496708</comments>
                            <dc:creator>111333</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Dec 2017 22:51:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=496708#496708</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>