<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510464#510464</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/13/2018 02:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Aight, and that'll be a wrap  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks to everyone who participated, the turnout was stellar. Lists will be up some time soon.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510464#510464</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Apr 2018 22:05:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510464#510464</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510382#510382</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/12/2018 13:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Made a couple minor last-minute edits to my list but it should be good to go now</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510382#510382</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:11:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510382#510382</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510359#510359</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33508'&gt;badseed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/12/2018 05:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Badseed, everything else looks great, but you've got The Post on there twice. Just gotta swap one out and we'll all be good.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And thanks Rhyner, looks good!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Only a couple hours left guys  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;  Get those lists in! We've got a 3-way race for #1, anything could happen.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm currently in Asia, so the time for posting might be a little messed up, but the list will be posted sometime within the next 48 hours.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Damn. Surely I was entering my last few at the same time and got it mixed with something else. I clearly remember it was supposed to be in the 30s so I'll think it over/scan letterboxd and figure out what #46 was meant to be.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510359#510359</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badseed</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Apr 2018 01:11:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510359#510359</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510353#510353</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39881'&gt;hereforashortime&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/12/2018 03:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Last Minute List&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri (McDonagh)&lt;br /&gt;
Baby Driver (Wright)&lt;br /&gt;
Dunkirk (Nolan)&lt;br /&gt;
Molly's Game (Sorkin)&lt;br /&gt;
I, Tonya (Gillespie)&lt;br /&gt;
Logan (Mangold)&lt;br /&gt;
Coco (Unkrich)&lt;br /&gt;
The Disaster Artist (Franco)&lt;br /&gt;
Thor: Ragnorok (Waititi)&lt;br /&gt;
Get Out (Peele)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Spider-Man: Homecoming (Watts)&lt;br /&gt;
Lady Bird (Gerwig)&lt;br /&gt;
Phantom Thread (Anderson)&lt;br /&gt;
The Shape of Water (Del Toro)&lt;br /&gt;
The Post (Spielberg)&lt;br /&gt;
All the Money in the World (Scott)&lt;br /&gt;
Battle of the Sexes (Dayton &amp; Faris)&lt;br /&gt;
Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Johnson)&lt;br /&gt;
Split (Shaymalan)&lt;br /&gt;
The Florida Project (Baker)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Big Sick (Showalter)&lt;br /&gt;
Wonder Woman (Jenkins)&lt;br /&gt;
The Meyerwitz Stories [New and Selected] (Baumbach)&lt;br /&gt;
Wind River (Sheridan)&lt;br /&gt;
Darkest Hour (Wright)&lt;br /&gt;
Downsizing (Payne)&lt;br /&gt;
Wonder (Chbosky)&lt;br /&gt;
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (Gunn)&lt;br /&gt;
Logan Lucky (Soderbergh)&lt;br /&gt;
Last Flag Flying (Linklater)&lt;br /&gt;
Paddington 2 (King)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (Kasdan)&lt;br /&gt;
The Lego Batman Movie (McKay)&lt;br /&gt;
The Death of Stalin (Iannucci)&lt;br /&gt;
Loving Vincent (Kobiela &amp; Welchman)&lt;br /&gt;
Hostiles (Cooper)&lt;br /&gt;
Jim &amp; Andy: The Great Beyond (Smith)&lt;br /&gt;
Roman J. Isreal Esq. (Gilroy)&lt;br /&gt;
The Party (Potter)&lt;br /&gt;
The Man Who Invented Christmas (Nalluri)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Greatest Showman (Gracey)&lt;br /&gt;
Justice League (Snyder)&lt;br /&gt;
Wonder Wheel (Allen)&lt;br /&gt;
Murder on the Orient Express (Branagh)&lt;br /&gt;
Kong Skull Island (Vogt-Roberts)&lt;br /&gt;
Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Vaughn)&lt;br /&gt;
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (Besson)&lt;br /&gt;
Cars 3 (Fee)&lt;br /&gt;
The Fate of the Furious (Gray)&lt;br /&gt;
Beauty and the Beast (Condon)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510353#510353</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hereforashortime</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Apr 2018 23:49:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510353#510353</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510343#510343</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/12/2018 02:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Badseed, everything else looks great, but you've got The Post on there twice. Just gotta swap one out and we'll all be good.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And thanks Rhyner, looks good!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Only a couple hours left guys  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;  Get those lists in! We've got a 3-way race for #1, anything could happen.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm currently in Asia, so the time for posting might be a little messed up, but the list will be posted sometime within the next 48 hours.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510343#510343</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Apr 2018 22:14:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510343#510343</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510321#510321</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33508'&gt;badseed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/11/2018 20:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Final list. Once again I'm sorry that I haven't seen many of the films that will likely make the list, along with the many others that will miss out on the countdown due to underexposure. I'm sure there's still stuff I haven't seen yet that will easily make my list over time.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Blade Runner 2049&lt;br /&gt;
Raw&lt;br /&gt;
The Shape of Water&lt;br /&gt;
Get Out&lt;br /&gt;
Call Me By Your Name&lt;br /&gt;
The Florida Project&lt;br /&gt;
Lady Bird&lt;br /&gt;
Coco&lt;br /&gt;
Phantom Thread&lt;br /&gt;
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Breadwinner&lt;br /&gt;
Wind River&lt;br /&gt;
Brawl in Cell Block 99&lt;br /&gt;
Baby Driver&lt;br /&gt;
The Disaster Artist&lt;br /&gt;
Mudbound&lt;br /&gt;
I, Tonya&lt;br /&gt;
Dunkirk&lt;br /&gt;
Logan&lt;br /&gt;
It&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Killing of a Sacred Dear&lt;br /&gt;
Wonder Woman&lt;br /&gt;
The Devil's Candy*&lt;br /&gt;
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri&lt;br /&gt;
Mother!&lt;br /&gt;
War for the Planet of the Apes&lt;br /&gt;
Gaga: Five Foot Two&lt;br /&gt;
Your Name&lt;br /&gt;
Darkest Hour&lt;br /&gt;
Thor: Ragnarok&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
John Wick 2&lt;br /&gt;
The Lure*&lt;br /&gt;
Star Wars: The Last Jedi&lt;br /&gt;
Gerald's Game&lt;br /&gt;
Brigsby Bear&lt;br /&gt;
Kong: Skull Island&lt;br /&gt;
The Post&lt;br /&gt;
Spiderman: Homecoming&lt;br /&gt;
Split**&lt;br /&gt;
Blade of the Immortal&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Beguiled&lt;br /&gt;
Cult of Chucky&lt;br /&gt;
Beauty and the Beast&lt;br /&gt;
It Comes at Night&lt;br /&gt;
T2: Trainspotting&lt;br /&gt;
Jumanji&lt;br /&gt;
A Ghost Story&lt;br /&gt;
Creep 2&lt;br /&gt;
1922&lt;br /&gt;
The Lego Batman Movie&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As for performances...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Gary Oldman (Darkest Hour)&lt;br /&gt;
Daniel Day-Lewis (Phantom Thread)&lt;br /&gt;
Timothy Chalamet (Call Me By Your Name)&lt;br /&gt;
Sam Rockwell (Three Billboards)&lt;br /&gt;
Hugh Jackman (Logan)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sally Hawkins (Shape of Water)&lt;br /&gt;
Allison Janney (I, Tonya)&lt;br /&gt;
Saoirse Ronan (Lady Bird)&lt;br /&gt;
Frances McDormand (Three Billboards)&lt;br /&gt;
Margot Robbie (I, Tonya)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510321#510321</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badseed</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Apr 2018 16:17:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510321#510321</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510302#510302</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=639'&gt;Rhyner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/11/2018 17:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm not likely to get to anymore 2017 movies before the deadline, so here's my list:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Get Out&lt;br /&gt;
2. The Shape of Water&lt;br /&gt;
3. Mudbound&lt;br /&gt;
4. Brawl in Cell Block 99&lt;br /&gt;
5. The Post&lt;br /&gt;
6. The Big Sick&lt;br /&gt;
7. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri&lt;br /&gt;
8. Good Time&lt;br /&gt;
9. Wind River&lt;br /&gt;
10. Baby Driver&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11. Call Me By Your Name&lt;br /&gt;
12. A Ghost Story&lt;br /&gt;
13. Phantom Thread&lt;br /&gt;
14. The Disaster Artist&lt;br /&gt;
15. The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected)&lt;br /&gt;
16. I, Tonya&lt;br /&gt;
17. Lady Bird&lt;br /&gt;
18. Blade Runner 2049&lt;br /&gt;
19. The Florida Project&lt;br /&gt;
20. Logan Lucky&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
21. Coco&lt;br /&gt;
22. The Ritual&lt;br /&gt;
23. Brigsby Bear&lt;br /&gt;
24. Jim &amp; Andy: The Great Beyond&lt;br /&gt;
25. Dunkirk&lt;br /&gt;
26. Stronger&lt;br /&gt;
27. I Am Heath Ledger&lt;br /&gt;
28. The Lost City of Z&lt;br /&gt;
29. Hostiles&lt;br /&gt;
30. Star Wars: The Last Jedi&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
31. Darkest Hour&lt;br /&gt;
32. Spider-Man: Homecoming&lt;br /&gt;
33. Logan&lt;br /&gt;
34. Colossal&lt;br /&gt;
35. Molly's Game&lt;br /&gt;
36. War for the Planet of the Apes&lt;br /&gt;
37. I Love You, Daddy&lt;br /&gt;
38. It&lt;br /&gt;
39. mother!&lt;br /&gt;
40. The Killing of a Sacred Deer&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
41. Thor: Ragnarok&lt;br /&gt;
42. Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2&lt;br /&gt;
43. Wonder Woman&lt;br /&gt;
44. Raw</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510302#510302</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhyner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Apr 2018 13:34:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510302#510302</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510242#510242</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/11/2018 03:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;i think im happy with my list and am done editing it&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks Gowi, have it tallied. I still have Radiance on my to-watch list... I usually dig Kawase's releases, but reviews for this one have been pretty poor. Hoping I enjoy it as much as you did. Looks like she's already got another release up her sleeves though, thinking it might be placed in competition for Cannes tomorrow.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1 day left  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510242#510242</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 10 Apr 2018 23:43:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510242#510242</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510204#510204</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/10/2018 19:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i think im happy with my list and am done editing it</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510204#510204</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 10 Apr 2018 15:50:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510204#510204</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510138#510138</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33508'&gt;badseed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/10/2018 03:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's aight, (spoiler) Split's most likely going to make the list anyway. And Raw's on my own list, I think it's a fair inclusion for 2017.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Alright then, fair enough. I'll be picking up Phantom Thread after work tomorrow and I'll submit my list. I've got a nice set of acting lists on standby too but surely DDL has a good shot of making it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510138#510138</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badseed</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Apr 2018 23:47:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510138#510138</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510049#510049</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28658'&gt;pa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2018 13:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;female acting&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Saoirse Ronan - Lady Bird&lt;br /&gt;
Margot Robbie - I, Tonya&lt;br /&gt;
Brooklynn Prince - The Florida Project&lt;br /&gt;
Nicole Kidman - The Killing of a Sacred Deer&lt;br /&gt;
Aubrey Plaza - Ingrid Goes West&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;male acting &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Timothée Chalamet - Call Me by Your Name&lt;br /&gt;
Barry Keoghan - The Killing of a Sacred Deer &lt;br /&gt;
James Franco - The Disaster Artist &lt;br /&gt;
Vince Vaughn - Brawl in Cell Block 99&lt;br /&gt;
Jeremy Renner - Wind River</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510049#510049</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Apr 2018 09:40:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510049#510049</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510047#510047</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2018 13:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ye i did enjoy that quite a bit</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510047#510047</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Apr 2018 09:30:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510047#510047</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510045#510045</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28658'&gt;pa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2018 13:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;https://letterboxd.com/sentarous/list/2017-favorites/&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
come at me nerds&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
great list man&lt;br /&gt;
nice to see Super Dark Times btw</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510045#510045</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Apr 2018 09:16:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510045#510045</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510039#510039</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2018 09:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;https://letterboxd.com/sentarous/list/2017-favorites/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://letterboxd.com/sentarous/list/2017-favorites/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
come at me nerds</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510039#510039</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Apr 2018 05:21:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510039#510039</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510034#510034</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2018 08:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;badseed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;That awkward moment when you look back on the 2016 list and Split is on it. I guess that's reason enough for me to not count it as I think it would be silly if it wound up on two consecutive year lists. Raw was a runner-up on there as well. Maybe I'll just go by my 2017 Letterboxd ratings and forget about the films on my list with an asterisk.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's aight, (spoiler) Split's most likely going to make the list anyway. And Raw's on my own list, I think it's a fair inclusion for 2017.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And thanks Chief, tallying now.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think most people who have seen it (who live in the U.S.) consider it a 2018 movie.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If anyone feels this way, it's being counted. It's got a handful of votes, but just not as many as I figured it'd have.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510034#510034</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Apr 2018 04:03:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510034#510034</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510025#510025</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33508'&gt;badseed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2018 06:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          That awkward moment when you look back on the 2016 list and Split is on it. I guess that's reason enough for me to not count it as I think it would be silly if it wound up on two consecutive year lists. Raw was a runner-up on there as well. Maybe I'll just go by my 2017 Letterboxd ratings and forget about the films on my list with an asterisk.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510025#510025</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badseed</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Apr 2018 02:01:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=510025#510025</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509977#509977</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/08/2018 19:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Updated list (there are probably a few more I could add, but I think my top 20 or so are all that I really care about).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Brawl in Cell Block 99&lt;br /&gt;
The Shape of Water&lt;br /&gt;
The Florida Project&lt;br /&gt;
Wind River&lt;br /&gt;
The Big Sick &lt;br /&gt;
Get Out &lt;br /&gt;
Baby Driver &lt;br /&gt;
War for the Planet of the Apes &lt;br /&gt;
John Wick Chapter 2&lt;br /&gt;
I, Tonya&lt;br /&gt;
Logan Lucky&lt;br /&gt;
Lady Bird&lt;br /&gt;
After the Storm&lt;br /&gt;
Stronger&lt;br /&gt;
Lucky &lt;br /&gt;
Mayhem &lt;br /&gt;
Split &lt;br /&gt;
Brigsby Bear &lt;br /&gt;
Blade Runner 2049 &lt;br /&gt;
Good Time &lt;br /&gt;
Ingrid Goes West&lt;br /&gt;
The Disaster Artist&lt;br /&gt;
It Comes At Night&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dunkirk&lt;br /&gt;
Spiderman Homecoming&lt;br /&gt;
The Last Jedi &lt;br /&gt;
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri&lt;br /&gt;
The Meyerowitz Stories &lt;br /&gt;
The Post &lt;br /&gt;
Raw (it was released here in 2017) &lt;br /&gt;
Okja&lt;br /&gt;
It&lt;br /&gt;
Captain Underpants: The First Movie) &lt;br /&gt;
A Ghost Story&lt;br /&gt;
The Polka King&lt;br /&gt;
Jumanji</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509977#509977</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Apr 2018 15:09:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509977#509977</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509970#509970</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39881'&gt;hereforashortime&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/08/2018 17:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
ALSO, have you people not seen Paddington 2? It's great.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think most people who have seen it (who live in the U.S.) consider it a 2018 movie.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509970#509970</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hereforashortime</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Apr 2018 13:47:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509970#509970</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509955#509955</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/08/2018 15:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks Pa, just added it up  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hey... hey guys... remember last year... when there was a bizarre (albeit broken) tie for #1... wouldn't that be funny if it happened again... hahahahahhahaha  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I doubt the score will stay this way, but it sure is a race for the top spot. It's the only tie in the top 25 right now.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
ALSO, have you people not seen Paddington 2? It's great.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509955#509955</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Apr 2018 11:03:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509955#509955</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2017 [Poll][Closed]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509946#509946</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28658'&gt;pa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/08/2018 12:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I finally finished it  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.imdb.com/list/ls027368430/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;imdb_format&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1.	Lady Bird&lt;br /&gt;
2.	Coco&lt;br /&gt;
3.	Wind River&lt;br /&gt;
4.	Shot Caller&lt;br /&gt;
5.	Call Me By Your Name&lt;br /&gt;
6.	I, Tonya&lt;br /&gt;
7.	Gifted&lt;br /&gt;
8.	Super Dark Times&lt;br /&gt;
9.	Baby Driver&lt;br /&gt;
10.	The Death of Stalin&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11.	The Florida Project&lt;br /&gt;
12.	The Breadwinner&lt;br /&gt;
13.	The Killing of a Sacred Deer&lt;br /&gt;
14.	Phantom Thread&lt;br /&gt;
15.	Dunkirk&lt;br /&gt;
16.	Mudbound&lt;br /&gt;
17.	The Disaster Artist &lt;br /&gt;
18.	The Big Sick&lt;br /&gt;
19.	Blade Runner 2049&lt;br /&gt;
20.	Logan Lucky&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
21.	Brawl in Cell Block 99&lt;br /&gt;
22.	All Money in the World&lt;br /&gt;
23.	Beach Rats&lt;br /&gt;
24.	Battle of the Sexes &lt;br /&gt;
25.	The Glass Castle&lt;br /&gt;
26.	American Made&lt;br /&gt;
27.	Small Town Crime&lt;br /&gt;
28.	Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets&lt;br /&gt;
29.	Atomic Blonde&lt;br /&gt;
30.	War for the Planet of the Apes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
31.	Mother!&lt;br /&gt;
32.	68 Kill&lt;br /&gt;
33.	Ingrid goes West&lt;br /&gt;
34.	The Beguiled&lt;br /&gt;
35.	A Ghost Story&lt;br /&gt;
36.	Brad’s Status&lt;br /&gt;
37.	I Kill Giants&lt;br /&gt;
38.	The Shape of Water&lt;br /&gt;
39.	Jungle&lt;br /&gt;
40.	Detroit&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
41.	Wonder Woman&lt;br /&gt;
42.	Band Aid&lt;br /&gt;
43.	John Wick&lt;br /&gt;
44.	Before I Fall &lt;br /&gt;
45.	Girls Trip&lt;br /&gt;
46.	Megan Leavey&lt;br /&gt;
47.	Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle &lt;br /&gt;
48.	Stronger&lt;br /&gt;
49.	Nelyubov&lt;br /&gt;
50.	Life&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
gonna write best performances soon</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509946#509946</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Apr 2018 08:21:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=509946#509946</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>