<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92333#92333</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 22:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;gussteivi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Polythene Pam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;TheAstralPlane wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;One of the great decades of music.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In all fairness, that's not saying much. We've only really had 5 solid decades for music...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
really? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 ](*,)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
He'll grow out of it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3? ... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92333#92333</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:43:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92333#92333</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92258#92258</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19249'&gt;gussteivi&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 14:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Polythene Pam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;TheAstralPlane wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;One of the great decades of music.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In all fairness, that's not saying much. We've only really had 5 solid decades for music...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
really? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 ](*,)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
He'll grow out of it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92258#92258</comments>
                            <dc:creator>gussteivi</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:13:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92258#92258</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92202#92202</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 04:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          post-rock, 'nuf said. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Slint, Talk Talk/Mark Hollis, Dirty Three, Tortoise, GY!BE, Swans...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
trip hop, second 'nuf said.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Massive Attack, Portishead, Tricky...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92202#92202</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 23:53:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92202#92202</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92172#92172</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 02:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;40footwolf wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The '90s were a great decade for music, but not for the reasons people generally think of. We had post-rock and math rock, extreme metal subgenres fully blossoming into their own, we had the beginning of IDM, post-hardcore and an era of hip-hop which will probably never be surpassed.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And yet everyone gets all hung up on fucking Nirvana and Radiohead.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree - so much diversity was born or re-born in the 90s, hip-hop blossomed as an art form, and yet the focus is excessively on alternative guitar-rock.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But I still really like Nirvana and Radiohead.   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92172#92172</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 21:29:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92172#92172</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92164#92164</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 02:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;TheAstralPlane wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;One of the great decades of music.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In all fairness, that's not saying much. We've only really had 5 solid decades for music...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
really? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92164#92164</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 21:00:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92164#92164</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92163#92163</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 01:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;TheAstralPlane wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;One of the great decades of music.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In all fairness, that's not saying much. We've only really had 5 solid decades for music...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92163#92163</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 20:47:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92163#92163</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92144#92144</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 00:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It was one of the best, if not the best, decade for music!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92144#92144</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 19:11:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92144#92144</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92143#92143</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 00:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;TheAstralPlane wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yes the 90's kick ass. I'm in a minority view that Pavement were the best band of the 90's. But many other great trends, alternative, shoegaze, grunge, electronic, trip-hop, jazz-rap, indie rock, britpop. One of the great decades of music.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Completely agree about Pavement. No band or solo artist had as great a stretch of albums as Pavement. The only artist that were almost as great in my mind were Bjork and Pulp.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92143#92143</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 19:09:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92143#92143</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92130#92130</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15797'&gt;40footwolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2012 22:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The '90s were a great decade for music, but not for the reasons people generally think of. We had post-rock and math rock, extreme metal subgenres fully blossoming into their own, we had the beginning of IDM, post-hardcore and an era of hip-hop which will probably never be surpassed.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And yet everyone gets all hung up on fucking Nirvana and Radiohead.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92130#92130</comments>
                            <dc:creator>40footwolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 17:54:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92130#92130</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92129#92129</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14753'&gt;Charicature&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2012 22:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;TracyJacks wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I like the 90s for many reasons. &lt;br /&gt;
I am a fan of 60s and 70s and I think music changed so much after 1975, many of the progressive rock bands changed their styles and they became mainstream, pop acts in the 80s (Yes, Genesis, later Pink Floyd without Waters). Musically the 80s were very bad I think. Then something changed in the 90s and in the whole decade there were many many good bands who went back to the roots of the good old sixties and early 70s music.&lt;br /&gt;
But it seems like even pop music was more likeable then nowadays. I don't want to cry here how awful the 00s are but I really miss the 90s.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
If you see my top 100, obviously I love the 90s...but to say the 80s were bad musically?  God, no. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shame on you&quot;&gt;🫵&lt;/span&gt;   Massive amounts of phenomenal music in that decade as well.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92129#92129</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Charicature</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 17:46:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92129#92129</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91975#91975</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21604'&gt;TracyJacks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2012 09:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I like the 90s for many reasons. &lt;br /&gt;
I am a fan of 60s and 70s and I think music changed so much after 1975, many of the progressive rock bands changed their styles and they became mainstream, pop acts in the 80s (Yes, Genesis, later Pink Floyd without Waters). Musically the 80s were very bad I think. Then something changed in the 90s and in the whole decade there were many many good bands who went back to the roots of the good old sixties and early 70s music.&lt;br /&gt;
But it seems like even pop music was more likeable then nowadays. I don't want to cry here how awful the 00s are but I really miss the 90s.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91975#91975</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TracyJacks</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 04:41:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91975#91975</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91921#91921</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20449'&gt;TheAstralPlane&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2012 02:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yes the 90's kick ass. I'm in a minority view that Pavement were the best band of the 90's. But many other great trends, alternative, shoegaze, grunge, electronic, trip-hop, jazz-rap, indie rock, britpop. One of the great decades of music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91921#91921</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TheAstralPlane</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Mar 2012 21:29:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91921#91921</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88021#88021</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2012 23:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HigherThanTheSun wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
And they all look REALLY old. Jeez they're only like 40 aren't they?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This article's funny. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2093787/The-Stone-Roses-Mani-surprised-2million-bank-account.html&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...count.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;It's madness. I only went out to buy milk and things. I went to the cash-point and someone has stuck nearly £2million in while I wasn't looking.&quot;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Stone Roses are a good chunk older than me and are probably a lot closer to 50 than 40 - but still they do all look totally ancient!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That article is really funny  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88021#88021</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:05:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88021#88021</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87901#87901</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2012 14:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I saw this article in the paper today..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2012/feb/11/90s-revival-music-culture&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2012/feb/11/90s-revival-music-culture&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought it tied in quite nicely with what we have all been discussing  :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And they all look REALLY old. Jeez they're only like 40 aren't they?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This article's funny. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2093787/The-Stone-Roses-Mani-surprised-2million-bank-account.html&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...count.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;It's madness. I only went out to buy milk and things. I went to the cash-point and someone has stuck nearly £2million in while I wasn't looking.&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87901#87901</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2012 09:28:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87901#87901</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87842#87842</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2012 06:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;demetrios wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;OMG!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
John Squire looks REALLY scary there!&lt;br /&gt;
 8-&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And they all still have the same haircuts.... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87842#87842</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2012 01:25:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87842#87842</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87825#87825</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19929'&gt;demetrios&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2012 05:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          OMG!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
John Squire looks REALLY scary there!&lt;br /&gt;
 8-&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&quot;]I saw this article in the paper today..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2012/feb/11/90s-revival-music-culture&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2012/feb/11/90s-revival-music-culture&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought it tied in quite nicely with what we have all been discussing  :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87825#87825</comments>
                            <dc:creator>demetrios</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2012 00:13:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87825#87825</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87823#87823</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19447'&gt;Robert Anton Wilson&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2012 05:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well, the 90s are what got me out of the 70s. With me that was quite a feat to do.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87823#87823</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Robert Anton Wilson</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2012 00:02:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87823#87823</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87811#87811</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19255'&gt;kidamnesiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2012 03:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          metallica-metallica should be ranked in the 3000 range&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://imgur.com/Bnm5Q&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/Bnm5Q.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i.imgur.com/Bnm5Q.jpg','imgpop','width=444,height=435,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87811#87811</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kidamnesiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Feb 2012 22:03:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87811#87811</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87804#87804</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2012 02:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I saw this article in the paper today..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2012/feb/11/90s-revival-music-culture&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2012/feb/11/90s-revival-music-culture&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought it tied in quite nicely with what we have all been discussing  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87804#87804</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:04:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87804#87804</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The 90's</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87534#87534</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/10/2012 23:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;luis wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The 90s also had Pavement...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I listened to the Slanted album all the way through today</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87534#87534</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:30:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87534#87534</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>