<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Is there a way to post a new album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=514410#514410</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42502'&gt;PurpleHazel&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/14/2018 09:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Viibes wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I've been trying to post a new album that came out a few days ago by a pretty unknown artist that I listen to, but I don't know how to post a new album on the site, or if it's eve possible to if you aren't a moderator. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
All members can add albums to the database. You have to add the album title to a chart first (if you're new that would be your overall chart) -- and the artist if the artist isn't already in the database.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BestEverAlbums wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;2. As you type each entry, BestEverAlbums.com will provide you with likely matches.&lt;br /&gt;
3. From the list of likely matches, please choose the album that you are selecting for your chart.&lt;br /&gt;
4. If an album or artist isn't in our list of suggestions, click the bottom option (highlighted in orange).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Then click the &quot;Add Chart&quot; button. You'll be encouraged to add more information and when you click on the album title link, you'll go to the &quot;Admin Album&quot; page. There you can add the year, album cover image and song titles.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=514410#514410</comments>
                            <dc:creator>PurpleHazel</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 May 2018 05:10:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=514410#514410</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Is there a way to post a new album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=514401#514401</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33642'&gt;Viibes&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/14/2018 05:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've been trying to post a new album that came out a few days ago by a pretty unknown artist that I listen to, but I don't know how to post a new album on the site, or if it's eve possible to if you aren't a moderator. If someone could answer this quick question for me, I would really appreciate it! Thank you in advance &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=514401#514401</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Viibes</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 May 2018 01:28:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=514401#514401</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>