<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518146#518146</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/15/2018 01:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benfitzuk wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I like all of those bands   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  Except maybe RATM, they have great riffs by I don't like that squeaky preacher that poses as a singer.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I cannot cannot cannot believe I just read this. He is a singer, you're misunderstanding what a singer is. Preaching should be what music is about, preaching for what you're passionate about. I couldn't name a single legendary artist who isn't a preacher. You don't like it because you're threatened.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Are you referring to this kind of &quot;threatened&quot;?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[quote=&quot;benfitzuk&quot;]&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I cannot cannot cannot stand religious music at all. i just hate it so so much. i mean it is a little biased coming from a strong atheists point of view but seriously. someone back me up here. I can't stand all that 'I love Jesus' shit and I seriously think it just needs to get shut down really. Spiritual music is fine, because it's different, and we let George Harrison off as a spiritual musician, but people like TobyMac and Mercy me are just plain bad.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518146#518146</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Jun 2018 21:15:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518146#518146</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518127#518127</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=44100'&gt;YoungPunk&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/14/2018 21:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Daydreamer wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I cannot cannot cannot believe I just read this. He is a singer, you're misunderstanding what a singer is. Preaching should be what music is about, preaching for what you're passionate about. I couldn't name a single legendary artist who isn't a preacher. You don't like it because you're threatened.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't mind the lyrics, just his delivery. Also that last sentence is truly hillarious.[/quote]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
benefitzuk knows how to speak his mind  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518127#518127</comments>
                            <dc:creator>YoungPunk</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Jun 2018 17:21:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518127#518127</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518121#518121</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/14/2018 20:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benfitzuk wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I like all of those bands   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  Except maybe RATM, they have great riffs by I don't like that squeaky preacher that poses as a singer.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I cannot cannot cannot believe I just read this. He is a singer, you're misunderstanding what a singer is. Preaching should be what music is about, preaching for what you're passionate about. I couldn't name a single legendary artist who isn't a preacher. You don't like it because you're threatened.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't mind the lyrics, just his delivery. Also that last sentence is truly hillarious.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518121#518121</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:21:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518121#518121</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518107#518107</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=44100'&gt;YoungPunk&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/14/2018 18:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Pavarotti NEVER preaches.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518107#518107</comments>
                            <dc:creator>YoungPunk</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:26:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518107#518107</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518103#518103</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/14/2018 18:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benfitzuk wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I like all of those bands   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  Except maybe RATM, they have great riffs by I don't like that squeaky preacher that poses as a singer.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I cannot cannot cannot believe I just read this. He is a singer, you're misunderstanding what a singer is. Preaching should be what music is about, preaching for what you're passionate about. I couldn't name a single legendary artist who isn't a preacher. You don't like it because you're threatened.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
A. a singer is not necessarily a preacher. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
B. preaching is not necessarily what music is about.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
III. you can't name a single legend who doesn't preach? i don't recall Liz Fraser ever preaching, and she's one of the greatest singers of all time, imho.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
D. the presumption that being put off by preachy music has anything to do with cowardice is bizarre to me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
perhaps there is a difference of opinion in what the definition of the word &quot;is&quot; is? or preaching in this case....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. bono sings &quot;get out of your own way&quot; on the new album. here, he is telling his listeners what to do. this is preachy. it's also kind of obnoxious and unnecessary. do i agree with the idea that sometimes, we block our own shots? sure. but the wagging his finger in your face thing is rather grating.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. back in the 80s, bono wrote sunday bloody sunday. in this song, bono mourns the bitterness and anger around him. he asks questions - how long to sing this song? he describes the things he sees. he speaks truth into a situation without assigning blame or getting up on his high horse. the song is political, and it's a call to action, but it doesn't come off as preachy to me. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. in where the streets have no name, bono tells us what sort of world he wants to live in - one where poverty is eradicated. a world where the street you live on does not dictate whether you live or die, whether you're rich or poor, etc. and once again, bono writes a beautiful, relate-able song that has a message, but it doesn't cram his rhetoric down your throat.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and so there's a fine line between what i would call preachy and not... and bono skirts that line a lot. but speaking truth into music is a far cry from sticking it down your throat.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518103#518103</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:08:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518103#518103</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518098#518098</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/14/2018 17:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_58417_532f2fab00576.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=58417&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Fire Of God's Love by Sister Irene O'Connor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
shes not a preacher shes a nun or something</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518098#518098</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Jun 2018 13:48:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518098#518098</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518088#518088</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42646'&gt;benfitzuk&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/14/2018 16:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I like all of those bands   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  Except maybe RATM, they have great riffs by I don't like that squeaky preacher that poses as a singer.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I cannot cannot cannot believe I just read this. He is a singer, you're misunderstanding what a singer is. Preaching should be what music is about, preaching for what you're passionate about. I couldn't name a single legendary artist who isn't a preacher. You don't like it because you're threatened.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518088#518088</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benfitzuk</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:56:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518088#518088</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518087#518087</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42646'&gt;benfitzuk&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/14/2018 16:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I personally don't like to talk about &quot;overrated bands&quot;, instead I'll mention some universally beloved ones that I don't connect to: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
-Rage against the machine: Every song sounds exactly the same to me. &lt;br /&gt;
-Muse: I can't stand Matt Bellamy's over-the-top singing. &lt;br /&gt;
-Pearl Jam: This guys bore me to death. &lt;br /&gt;
-Coldplay: I don't hate them, but they don't do much for me. I like some of their songs, but that's about it. &lt;br /&gt;
-The Flaming Lips: I find Coyne's voice unbearable. It's a shame, because I really like their music. &lt;br /&gt;
-Weezer: They're fine, I guess. Whatever.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That is EXACTLY what an overrated band is...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But I fully agree with all those overrated bands though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518087#518087</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benfitzuk</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:53:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=518087#518087</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=517985#517985</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2018 16:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;9999 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I personally don't like to talk about &quot;overrated bands&quot;, instead I'll mention some universally beloved ones that I don't connect to:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
-Rage against the machine: Every song sounds exactly the same to me.&lt;br /&gt;
-Muse: I can't stand Matt Bellamy's over-the-top singing.&lt;br /&gt;
-Pearl Jam: This guys bore me to death.&lt;br /&gt;
-Coldplay: I don't hate them, but they don't do much for me. I like some of their songs, but that's about it.&lt;br /&gt;
-The Flaming Lips: I find Coyne's voice unbearable. It's a shame, because I really like their music.&lt;br /&gt;
-Weezer: They're fine, I guess. Whatever.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like all of those bands  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  Except maybe RATM,  they have great riffs by I don't like that squeaky preacher that poses as a singer.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=517985#517985</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:54:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=517985#517985</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=517969#517969</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15662'&gt;9999&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2018 15:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I personally don't like to talk about &quot;overrated bands&quot;, instead I'll mention some universally beloved ones that I don't connect to:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
-Rage against the machine: Every song sounds exactly the same to me.&lt;br /&gt;
-Muse: I can't stand Matt Bellamy's over-the-top singing.&lt;br /&gt;
-Pearl Jam: This guys bore me to death.&lt;br /&gt;
-Coldplay: I don't hate them, but they don't do much for me. I like some of their songs, but that's about it.&lt;br /&gt;
-The Flaming Lips: I find Coyne's voice unbearable. It's a shame, because I really like their music.&lt;br /&gt;
-Weezer: They're fine, I guess. Whatever.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=517969#517969</comments>
                            <dc:creator>9999</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2018 11:49:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=517969#517969</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=516666#516666</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/02/2018 02:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Band&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Aside from the excellent track The Weight and some aspects of the album Music From The Big Pink I just find them very painful to listen to.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Plus I hate nearly all the stuff they did with Dylan and I am a Dylan fan. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I would rather have dental surgery than listen to The Band most times.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Bizarrely though I love that 80s track Somewhere Down The Crazy River by Robbie Robertson. Now that was a great song.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=516666#516666</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Jun 2018 22:23:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=516666#516666</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515960#515960</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2018 02:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Lowkey wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Belle &amp; Sebastian&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is likely true. I keep on being told they are amazing and I've yet to see/understand the evidence. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also they are playing Sundance this summer and I &quot;jokingly&quot; told myself, it's too bad I'm not cool enough enough to like them or that'd probably be a cool show at a cool venue.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515960#515960</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 26 May 2018 22:01:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515960#515960</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515928#515928</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35652'&gt;Lowkey&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/26/2018 19:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Belle &amp; Sebastian</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515928#515928</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Lowkey</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 26 May 2018 15:47:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515928#515928</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515921#515921</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/26/2018 17:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tap wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;??? not sure what this mean?  i was replying to the person who posted before me, if that wasnt clear&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I took your comment out of context and so it was funny in my mind and then remembered this being funny... Nothing really about the comment itself. I'm realizing now I'm an idiot.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515921#515921</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 26 May 2018 13:10:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515921#515921</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515880#515880</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/26/2018 06:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My cat can eat a whole watermelon. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
??? not sure what this mean?  i was replying to the person who posted before me, if that wasnt clear</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515880#515880</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 26 May 2018 02:58:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515880#515880</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515869#515869</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/26/2018 04:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BLO wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Lol @ ppl saying that The Rolling Stones didn't have good albums. Sticky Fingers is flawless.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can't say I could agree, but I suppose that's a matter of opinion.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515869#515869</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 26 May 2018 00:01:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515869#515869</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515865#515865</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/26/2018 02:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tap wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;i'm no fan of arcade fire but they predate mumford and sons and also don't really sound alike&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My cat can eat a whole watermelon. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/OXRXgzMWsN8?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=OXRXgzMWsN8&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515865#515865</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 25 May 2018 22:41:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515865#515865</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515864#515864</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=43220'&gt;BLO&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/26/2018 02:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Lol @ ppl saying that The Rolling Stones didn't have good albums. Sticky Fingers is flawless.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But I'd have to agree with Radiohead, Oasis, U2, and especially Ramones.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead ain't bad, in fact they can be pretty damn good. But every damn song by them is rated over 90 on this site, and there are only a handful of their songs actually of that caliber.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But my God Oasis is overrated. Two top 100 albums and they don't even have high ratings. They had like one amazing song and a bunch alright stuff.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's better than Ramones though, their best song is Blitzkrieg bop which would just be a decent song coming from any other band. Everything else is the same song copy and pasted.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515864#515864</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BLO</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 25 May 2018 22:21:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515864#515864</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515863#515863</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/26/2018 01:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i'm no fan of arcade fire but they predate mumford and sons and also don't really sound alike</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515863#515863</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 25 May 2018 21:45:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515863#515863</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who's the most overrated band ever?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515858#515858</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35471'&gt;stangetzaway&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/26/2018 01:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          On this site The Arcade Fire by about 8 billion miles. Their catalogue being rated higher than The likes of the Clash amongst a host of others is pretty hard to take. They are a half decent Mumford and Sons covers band though and I'm pleased Win Butler often wears the right hat for the occasion.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515858#515858</comments>
                            <dc:creator>stangetzaway</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 25 May 2018 21:03:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=515858#515858</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>