<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57668#57668</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/28/2011 10:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'll try not to respond in future.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57668#57668</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2011 06:49:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57668#57668</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57649#57649</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/28/2011 02:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well, it's just changed - only 'Music' topics make the front page now  :P&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll try not to catch any more of your misstatements.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Pray&quot;&gt;🙏&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57649#57649</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2011 22:50:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57649#57649</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57592#57592</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2011 15:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well, it's just changed - only 'Music' topics make the front page now  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57592#57592</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:00:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57592#57592</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57586#57586</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2011 14:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          No, the Lounge topic Ethics made it to the front page yesterday!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57586#57586</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:38:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57586#57586</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57583#57583</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2011 14:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Suggestions, Lounge and Games forums are also hidden from the front page. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But you knew that too, right?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57583#57583</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:32:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57583#57583</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57578#57578</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2011 14:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          But there is a difference; those relegated to the unclean ghetto are also forbidden mention on the front page.  But then you knew that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57578#57578</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:12:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57578#57578</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57576#57576</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2011 14:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I should have guessed that one, but unfortunately that won't be changing.  Anyway, it's just taxonomy and there is no functional difference.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57576#57576</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:09:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57576#57576</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57574#57574</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2011 13:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          OK, I like everything about BEA except the segregated off-topic section.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57574#57574</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:41:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57574#57574</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57559#57559</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2011 09:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Don't blame you, for isn't that your job as webmaster?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Absolutely, that's why I was wondering!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57559#57559</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2011 05:15:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57559#57559</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57526#57526</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2011 23:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;=;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T_J1CQWsKyA/TAe6ixu96aI/AAAAAAAAA34/Uwr8xh6yZBs/s1600/hand+1.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T_J1CQWsKyA/TAe6ixu96aI/AAAAAAAAA34/Uwr8xh6yZBs/s1600/hand+1.jpg','imgpop','width=1024,height=768,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57526#57526</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:45:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57526#57526</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57523#57523</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2011 23:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Speak to the hand&quot;&gt;🫸&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57523#57523</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:34:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57523#57523</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57518#57518</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2011 23:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Right now I can think of only one thing I don't like.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
O ya, and what &quot;thing&quot; might that be Naples  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Question&quot;&gt;❓&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57518#57518</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:15:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57518#57518</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57515#57515</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2011 22:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Great, shall I forward some of my junk mail to you?  I am on the forums often enough to discover all the &quot;important&quot; posts.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's not just the &quot;important&quot; posts, whatever that may mean.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But it's the album and chart ratings/comments that I keep up with also.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As they do not show up in the forum.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One can easily recognize a new post by the button to the left of each topic.  Currently replies to album, band or chart comments are not necessarily anything but a subsequent replies often not related to your comment.  Nevertheless, one can turn off emails for forum posts separately from comments and ratings on your chart and comments to album, band and chart comments.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57515#57515</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:55:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57515#57515</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57512#57512</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2011 22:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Don't blame you, for isn't that your job as webmaster?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57512#57512</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:34:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57512#57512</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57510#57510</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2011 22:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Naples, what is it exactly that you DO like about BEA   :shock:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've been wondering the same thing.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57510#57510</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:30:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57510#57510</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57509#57509</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2011 22:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Right now I can think of only one thing I don't like.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57509#57509</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:26:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57509#57509</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57503#57503</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2011 22:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Great, shall I forward some of my junk mail to you?  I am on the forums often enough to discover all the &quot;important&quot; posts.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Do whatever trips ur trigger  Naples.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's not just the &quot;important&quot; posts, whatever that may mean.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But it's the album and chart ratings/comments that I keep up with also.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As they do not show up in the forum.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Naples, what is it exactly that you DO like about BEA   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57503#57503</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:05:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57503#57503</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57500#57500</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2011 21:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Great, shall I forward some of my junk mail to you?  I am on the forums often enough to discover all the &quot;important&quot; posts.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57500#57500</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:51:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57500#57500</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57498#57498</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2011 21:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          To each his own but I still like the email notifications. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mine is 31 pages long but I like to see peoples posts especially when they post on a tread that I like from a while back. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes having the choice is cool though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57498#57498</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:43:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57498#57498</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Preferences</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57487#57487</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2011 20:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yes, you've posted just about the most topics out of anybody on the whole site, so you were bound to have a long list (especially if you have only just turned this function off).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll customise the behaviour so people can delete all watched items with one click. The behaviour is &quot;out of the box&quot; at the moment, and nobody has ever raised this before.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: Now done, and thank you for your feedback.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57487#57487</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:25:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57487#57487</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>