<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525193#525193</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/30/2018 16:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SuedeSwede wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I feel accomplished enough in making a bunch of oldies listen to carti hehe&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
lol. I really like it! Especially when it's late night &amp; I've had one too many beers. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Great to see you back around!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525193#525193</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Aug 2018 12:56:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525193#525193</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525192#525192</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/30/2018 16:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dihansse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I really liked the Steve Kilby album: the first names that Come to mind are Pink Floyd, Steven Wilson and indeed the Church, a band I really liked; &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;sorry Tilly not Coldplay&lt;/span&gt;; especially The Game Never Changes is an epic and spacey highlight: this will be one for personal chart of 2017 and miles ahead of that other choice we had here.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
lol. No worries. Totally agree with it sounding like Pink Floyd. The good thing is that it's turned me on to The Church - a band I just didn't get back in the late 80s/early 90s when they were a mild hit in the States. Been digging those albums this time around so we'll see. May have to get ready to eat some crow. lol</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525192#525192</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Aug 2018 12:54:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525192#525192</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525155#525155</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/30/2018 11:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SuedeSwede wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I feel accomplished enough in making a bunch of oldies listen to carti hehe&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nice. Going down better than Drakeo, at any rate.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525155#525155</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Aug 2018 07:02:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525155#525155</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525154#525154</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/30/2018 10:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I feel accomplished enough in making a bunch of oldies listen to carti hehe</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525154#525154</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Aug 2018 06:55:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525154#525154</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524951#524951</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/28/2018 18:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I really liked the Steve Kilby album: the first names that Come to mind are Pink Floyd, Steven Wilson and indeed the Church, a band I really liked; sorry Tilly not Coldplay; especially The Game Never Changes is an epic and spacey highlight: this will be one for personal chart of 2017 and miles ahead of that other choice we had here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524951#524951</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:07:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524951#524951</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524853#524853</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/27/2018 19:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wow, Glow And Fade was simply gorgeous front-to-back and appropriately otherworldly. Beautiful music to match beautiful cover art. It's definitely my favorite discovery from this tournament to date, and is already in my top 20 for the year.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like this Playboi Carti record about as much as his more acclaimed new album Die Lit. The beats are excellent, and the first seven tracks are great, but then it really falls off in quality for the next eight. By the end it feels like a slog. To Skinny's point, there &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;are&lt;/span&gt; rappers who make me feel too old, but Playboi Carti is not one of them. Unfortunately, while he's put out a lot of bangers, he has yet to make a consistently quality project.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524853#524853</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 Aug 2018 15:07:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524853#524853</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524661#524661</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/25/2018 11:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tilly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tilly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Coldplay moves to Australia and decides to try being a space rock band. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's okay, but it has a distinctive Coldplay/Travis getting spacey vibe to it. Or Zero 7. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mean THIS is space rock ...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
i mean, steve kilbey has been making music in this vein since before chris martin was born.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
What I wrote is what popped up in my head. My opinion at the time. No biggie. Just not my thing.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
i mean, yeah, like or dislike whatever. that's fine. and this isn't so much aimed at you as it is this shitty coldplay act you metioned. i've heard people say that u2 sounds too much like coldplay. i've heard people say radiohead sounds too much like coldplay. i've heard people say talk talk sounds too much like coldplay. and now i'm hearing steve kilbey (frikkin the church) sounds too much like coldplay. not only have all of these artists been around since before chris martin was potty-trained, but they've all released great albums. and people blow 'em off over this shitty band of copycats. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i mean, it's fine to not love steve kilbey, but at least dislike it on its own merits and not because a cat-whelping fanboy wrote yellow, nonsensical drivel in its honor. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and yeah, it's even fine to like coldplay, i guess. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
um, as for travis and zero 7, just yikes and yowies.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
lol. Yeah! I actually hear you on that one. Comparing bands to Coldplay is weak, generic and lame. Time to get new material! I will do better. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I've actually been meaning to check out The Church!  I hear their &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;entire&lt;/span&gt; discog is pretty amazing. I only really know them from that huge single that was super big in the States back in the 80s -&quot;Under The Milky Way&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524661#524661</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 25 Aug 2018 07:49:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524661#524661</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524649#524649</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/25/2018 06:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tilly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tilly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Coldplay moves to Australia and decides to try being a space rock band. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's okay, but it has a distinctive Coldplay/Travis getting spacey vibe to it. Or Zero 7. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mean THIS is space rock ...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
i mean, steve kilbey has been making music in this vein since before chris martin was born.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
What I wrote is what popped up in my head. My opinion at the time. No biggie. Just not my thing.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
i mean, yeah, like or dislike whatever. that's fine. and this isn't so much aimed at you as it is this shitty coldplay act you metioned. i've heard people say that u2 sounds too much like coldplay. i've heard people say radiohead sounds too much like coldplay. i've heard people say talk talk sounds too much like coldplay. and now i'm hearing steve kilbey (frikkin the church) sounds too much like coldplay. not only have all of these artists been around since before chris martin was potty-trained, but they've all released great albums. and people blow 'em off over this shitty band of copycats. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i mean, it's fine to not love steve kilbey, but at least dislike it on its own merits and not because a cat-whelping fanboy wrote yellow, nonsensical drivel in its honor. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and yeah, it's even fine to like coldplay, i guess. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
um, as for travis and zero 7, just yikes and yowies.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524649#524649</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 25 Aug 2018 02:05:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524649#524649</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524644#524644</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=32855'&gt;Purplepash&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/25/2018 03:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've been a fan of The Church since the 80's so easy win to Kilbey &amp; Kennedy here. The first two tracks are really good but every one is better than anything from Playboi Carti, which surprisingly I didn't actively dislike, I was just a bit bored througjout it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524644#524644</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Purplepash</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 24 Aug 2018 23:13:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524644#524644</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524560#524560</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/24/2018 05:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          lol. It's late at night. And I throw this on just for kicks and it turns out I really like it. It like video game rap. Or cartoon rap. It would be the prefect for a soundtrack for some sort of Adult Swim cartoon. I imagine all the songs being done to claymation. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Regardless I just love the sounds. All bright &amp; shiny. Big &amp; bouncy. Fun stuff. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'd totally play this at a party with friends.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524560#524560</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 24 Aug 2018 01:58:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524560#524560</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524529#524529</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2018 21:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tilly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Coldplay moves to Australia and decides to try being a space rock band. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's okay, but it has a distinctive Coldplay/Travis getting spacey vibe to it. Or Zero 7. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mean THIS is space rock ...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
i mean, steve kilbey has been making music in this vein since before chris martin was born.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just my two cents.  It's all about expectations sometimes. I've been listening to a shit ton of Hawkwind, Ashra, Amon Duul, Gila (thanks KD) etc. lately for a different project so it was a bit of let down. What I wrote is what popped up in my head. My opinion at the time. No biggie. Just not my thing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524529#524529</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2018 17:37:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524529#524529</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524525#524525</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2018 20:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tilly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Coldplay moves to Australia and decides to try being a space rock band. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's okay, but it has a distinctive Coldplay/Travis getting spacey vibe to it. Or Zero 7. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mean THIS is space rock ...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
i mean, steve kilbey has been making music in this vein since before chris martin was born.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524525#524525</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2018 16:04:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524525#524525</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524521#524521</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2018 19:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_116831_5937e621c8efe.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=116831&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Glow And Fade by Steve Kilbey &amp; Martin Kennedy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay moves to Australia and decides to try being a space rock band. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's okay, but it has a distinctive Coldplay/Travis getting spacey vibe to it. Or Zero 7. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mean THIS is space rock ...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_4957_4e42aad375c88.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=4957&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;In Search Of Space by Hawkwind&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
meanwhile this K &amp; K album would have been better entitled &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;In Search of a Suburban Patio&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Unfortuntely, based upon Skinny &amp; Gowi's (hysterical) comments I'm actually afraid to listen to that Playboi album. Fuck. I even older than those geezers!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
At least it won't be bland &amp; &quot;nice&quot; like like this. It's got that going for it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524521#524521</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2018 15:05:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524521#524521</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524492#524492</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2018 13:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;mad props to Playboi Carti for being the first album in this tournament that I actually dislike&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Playboi Carti is one of those extremely rare rappers I listen to and think, &quot;fuck, I'm actually too old for this&quot;. Which is fine; as long as kids are enjoying it, I refuse to be too condescending. But yeah, I just do not fucking get it either.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524492#524492</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2018 09:54:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524492#524492</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524490#524490</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2018 13:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;mad props to Playboi Carti for being the first album in this tournament that I actually dislike&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Holy shit! That got a good laugh out of me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524490#524490</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2018 09:47:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524490#524490</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524475#524475</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2018 04:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          mad props to Playboi Carti for being the first album in this tournament that I actually dislike</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524475#524475</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2018 00:54:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524475#524475</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524359#524359</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/21/2018 23:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ooooh i'd forgotten about that kilbey record. i think i charted it? been quite a while since i spun'r.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524359#524359</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2018 19:13:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524359#524359</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524353#524353</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/21/2018 22:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Almost done with the Playboi Carti album. And I like it. Hell I would take this over Lil Pump any day of the week. However next to a Space Rock/Ambient which sounds like a wet dream to me at least, will get overshadowed severely.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524353#524353</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2018 18:26:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524353#524353</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>2017 Championship Tournament: Play-In Game #5</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524349#524349</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/21/2018 21:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Play-In 5A:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_114098_58fcfa4357c2f.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=114098&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Playboi Carti by Playboi Carti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nominated By: SuedeSwede&lt;br /&gt;
Genres [RYM]: Trap Rap, Cloud Rap, Southern Hip Hop&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Play-In 5B:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_116831_5937e621c8efe.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=116831&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Glow And Fade by Steve Kilbey &amp; Martin Kennedy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nominated By: videoheadcleaner&lt;br /&gt;
Genres [RYM]: Space Ambient, Space Rock&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Instructions:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Please listen to both albums in full before voting. Share your thoughts and/or your vote in this thread. This poll will be tallied in no less than twelve days. See &lt;a href=&quot;https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/162Jtf61h7eOH3aMxGtQroB_lN7MxwuhQpA4Qu4lCCIU/edit?usp=sharing&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Tournament Spreadsheet&lt;/a&gt; for the full bracket.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524349#524349</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:29:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524349#524349</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>