<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Birthday Wishes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537455#537455</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17730'&gt;Jimmy Dread&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2018 18:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Cheers chaps. You’re a day early but I’ll let you off.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hope you’re all keeping tabs on the Studio One countdown in mi diaree. More to come soon when the holiday season’s over and done with and I’m back to job hunting.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On the upside, bought a fuckton of records recently, and (keep it quiet) I’ve actually found a jazz album I really like. What’s going on?!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537455#537455</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jimmy Dread</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Dec 2018 13:34:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537455#537455</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Birthday Wishes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537405#537405</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2018 04:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah, Happy Birthday Jimmy. A theoretical 100 original dub pressings your way.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537405#537405</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Dec 2018 23:12:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537405#537405</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Birthday Wishes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537404#537404</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2018 03:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joyofdivision wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Happy Birthday Jimmy!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Party&quot;&gt;🥳&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nice! Happy Birthday, brother!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537404#537404</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Dec 2018 22:52:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537404#537404</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Birthday Wishes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537398#537398</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2018 01:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Happy Birthday Jimmy!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Party&quot;&gt;🥳&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I tried to find something reggae inspired but instead stumbled across this&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/YbsvFMEvPo4?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=YbsvFMEvPo4&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Have a good one  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537398#537398</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Dec 2018 20:11:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=537398#537398</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>