<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58762#58762</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 22:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't know. I couldn't actually tell you anything that's WRONG with the album, but somehow I've never been able to fall in love with any of the songs on this album except for Won't Get Fooled Again (and, to a lesser extent, Bargain). But I will say that it is a very consistent album without a single bad song that just fails to strike my fancy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58762#58762</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:38:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58762#58762</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58757#58757</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15968'&gt;Moonbeam&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 22:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Moonbeam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I feel like such a Debbie Downer around here lately, but there have been threads about nearly all of the acclaim giants that I can't stand, and The Who is in that list. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Who's Next&lt;/span&gt; is the only album I've heard by them, and it's &lt;a href=&quot;http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/Moonbeam/rating38811526&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;not an experience&lt;/a&gt; I want to endure again!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So you judge bands by only listening to one album ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The WHO have 11 studio albums, how do you know if the other 10 are not great albums and you might actually find yourself liking The WHO  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've heard plenty singles from them as well. While mine may not be the most informed of opinions, hearing about 25 songs from an artist and not liking a single one offers a pretty good indication that the band just isn't for me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58757#58757</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Moonbeam</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:01:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58757#58757</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58755#58755</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 21:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;:lol:  The threads been hijacked&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry outlaw  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But for someone to dislike a band after only listening to 1 of their albums, well.......&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://deephousepage.com/smilies/tantrum.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Understandable  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt; I know there are people who can dislike a band before they have heard one album</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58755#58755</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:31:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58755#58755</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58753#58753</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 21:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;:lol:  The threads been hijacked&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry outlaw  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But for someone to dislike a band after only listening to 1 of their albums, well.......&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://deephousepage.com/smilies/tantrum.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58753#58753</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:24:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58753#58753</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58751#58751</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 21:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  The threads been hijacked</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58751#58751</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:20:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58751#58751</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58749#58749</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 21:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Moonbeam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I feel like such a Debbie Downer around here lately, but there have been threads about nearly all of the acclaim giants that I can't stand, and The Who is in that list. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Who's Next&lt;/span&gt; is the only album I've heard by them, and it's &lt;a href=&quot;http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/Moonbeam/rating38811526&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;not an experience&lt;/a&gt; I want to endure again!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So you judge bands by only listening to one album ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The WHO have 11 studio albums, how do you know if the other 10 are not great albums and you might actually find yourself liking The WHO  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Who made this album in 1975 and it is not &quot;bombastic&quot; at all. But It's still a great one.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.sputnikmusic.com/images/albums/4074.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/vJPMdZlab6k?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=vJPMdZlab6k&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/uhG48JQuAvE?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=uhG48JQuAvE&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/-18jfW3LjpI?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=-18jfW3LjpI&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Who didn't know how to make a bad album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://deephousepage.com/smilies/music341.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58749#58749</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:09:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58749#58749</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58747#58747</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18897'&gt;Taric&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 21:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Moonbeam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I feel like such a Debbie Downer around here lately, but there have been threads about nearly all of the acclaim giants that I can't stand, and The Who is in that list. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Who's Next&lt;/span&gt; is the only album I've heard by them, and it's &lt;a href=&quot;http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/Moonbeam/rating38811526&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;not an experience&lt;/a&gt; I want to endure again!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So you judge bands by only listening to one album ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The WHO have 11 studio albums, how do you know if the other 10 are not great albums and you might actually find yourself liking The WHO  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
When I dislike the best album of a band, I'll go listen to something else. There's too much music out there to be discovered. You can't listen to every bands' discography. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Except for The Who. You're obligated to listen to all their albums, because they just fuckin' rock.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58747#58747</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Taric</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:00:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58747#58747</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58744#58744</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 20:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've given 19 albums perfect ratings.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And it's one of 'em &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58744#58744</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:58:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58744#58744</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58743#58743</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 20:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Moonbeam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I feel like such a Debbie Downer around here lately, but there have been threads about nearly all of the acclaim giants that I can't stand, and The Who is in that list. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Who's Next&lt;/span&gt; is the only album I've heard by them, and it's &lt;a href=&quot;http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/Moonbeam/rating38811526&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;not an experience&lt;/a&gt; I want to endure again!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So you judge bands by only listening to one album ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The WHO have 11 studio albums, how do you know if the other 10 are not great albums and you might actually find yourself liking The WHO  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58743#58743</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:55:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58743#58743</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58736#58736</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15968'&gt;Moonbeam&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 20:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I feel like such a Debbie Downer around here lately, but there have been threads about nearly all of the acclaim giants that I can't stand, and The Who is in that list. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Who's Next&lt;/span&gt; is the only album I've heard by them, and it's &lt;a href=&quot;http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/Moonbeam/rating38811526&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;not an experience&lt;/a&gt; I want to endure again!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58736#58736</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Moonbeam</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:32:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58736#58736</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58732#58732</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 19:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          For those that for some reason don't think that Keith Moon was one of the all time greatest drummers.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just listen to the song Bargain off of Who's Next. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.drummerworld.com/pics/drum/Keith%20Moon%202.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.drummerworld.com/pics/drum/Keith%20Moon%202.jpg','imgpop','width=237,height=317,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ka_pPf7OqiE?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_pPf7OqiE&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58732#58732</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:57:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58732#58732</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58727#58727</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 19:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I dunno. The Who is just not made up of very good musicians, and despite maybe the world's loudest rock band in 1966, they really were never heavy enough for me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, I have Who's Next at #5 on my chart and would be one of the few albums I can think of as having every song on the album either a classic or great song.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As far as the quality of the musicianship of the WHO. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I would stack em up against anybody.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/DgfiW5XcOUw?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=DgfiW5XcOUw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/Gs6LtRPwsXU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6LtRPwsXU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And o ya, by the way, Pete Townshend is a fucking awesome guitar player who knows how to rock and has been doing so since the mid 60's.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I think he has gone through more guitars than anyone who has ever lived  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/T2rolE9DlbA?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=T2rolE9DlbA&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58727#58727</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:02:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58727#58727</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58718#58718</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 18:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The Who is just not made up of very good musicians&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Surprised&quot;&gt;😮&lt;/span&gt;  what now?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
they pretty much have the greatest rhythm section in rock'n'roll.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
pity the fool.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree 1000%&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58718#58718</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 14:19:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58718#58718</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58716#58716</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 17:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Pete Townshend is also a great guitarist and Roger Daltrey a brilliant singer. Applerill must have deficient ears.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58716#58716</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:35:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58716#58716</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58712#58712</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 16:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The Who is just not made up of very good musicians&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Surprised&quot;&gt;😮&lt;/span&gt;  what now?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
they pretty much have the greatest rhythm section in rock'n'roll.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
pity the fool.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58712#58712</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 12:50:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58712#58712</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58708#58708</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 16:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I dunno. I always get bored after the stunning &quot;Baba O Reilly&quot;. The Who is just not made up of very good musicians, and despite maybe the world's loudest rock band in 1966, they really were never heavy enough for me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That being said, Quadrophenia is an absolute masterpiece, but mostly because of the plot and the mood.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58708#58708</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 12:04:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58708#58708</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>You know what's a good album...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58703#58703</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2011 15:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ... Who's Next is. Third time I listened now and it sounds so much better than I remembered. I think the energy in the album as a whole draws me into it  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58703#58703</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2011 11:12:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58703#58703</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>