<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: How do I change the name of my chart?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=542013#542013</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=45883'&gt;drummerfrommars&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/15/2019 09:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=542013#542013</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drummerfrommars</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Feb 2019 04:50:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=542013#542013</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do I change the name of my chart?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=541069#541069</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2019 23:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drummerfrommars wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I want to make a chart of my favourite albums of 2018, but it automatically names itself &quot;Top 10 Greatest Music Albums&quot; and I can't find a way to change the chart name. Do you need to level up to get this feature, or is it just that I can't find it? I've seen a lot of other user charts with names that aren't &quot;Top XX Greatest Music Albums&quot;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
When you join the site, you can only make a chart of the 40 greatest albums ever. Then you unlock 50 albums, then 100 albums, then decade charts, then year charts, then custom charts.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/userranks.php&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/userranks.php&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You could keep your 2018 chart in a spreadsheet until you unlock year charts. Welcome to the site!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=541069#541069</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Feb 2019 18:28:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=541069#541069</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>How do I change the name of my chart?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=541005#541005</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=45883'&gt;drummerfrommars&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2019 12:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I want to make a chart of my favourite albums of 2018, but it automatically names itself &quot;Top 10 Greatest Music Albums&quot; and I can't find a way to change the chart name. Do you need to level up to get this feature, or is it just that I can't find it? I've seen a lot of other user charts with names that aren't &quot;Top XX Greatest Music Albums&quot;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=541005#541005</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drummerfrommars</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Feb 2019 07:31:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=541005#541005</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>