<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: CS:GO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=542662#542662</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29143'&gt;DanielNunes93&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/19/2019 18:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just play...and I'm very noob  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=542662#542662</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DanielNunes93</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 Feb 2019 13:55:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=542662#542662</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>CS:GO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=542620#542620</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37051'&gt;hildebranthony&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/19/2019 16:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Anyone else play or like to watch professional CS:GO? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The major (like the Superbowl or World Series of the sport) is currently down to the top 16 teams and the finals are soon!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm personally a fan of Team Liquid. You can go to &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.hltv.org/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;HLTV&lt;/a&gt; for news on the tournament.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=542620#542620</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hildebranthony</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:32:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=542620#542620</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>