<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Fishmans' Long Season at a 94/100</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=562215#562215</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2019 12:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Popularity of Fishmans on western hemisphere's interweb is such a curiousity. I don't recall them ever being mentioned back when I started to explore the &quot;greatest ever charts&quot; some 9-10 years ago, and now RYM and BEA both love them. From what I can gather, they are or were not *that* huge in Japan either. Popular and acclaimed, sure, but never exactly the, iunno, Radiohead of Japanese music scene (not a comparison, just the first acclaimed &amp; popular band that I thought of). Besides, it seems that Kuchu Camp used to be &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;the&lt;/span&gt; choice for their &quot;best&quot; album (according to some lists of &quot;Best Japanese rock albums&quot;, and some RYM users), not Long Season. I really have no idea what started it. But I'm glad. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On that note, I think Uchu Nippon Setagaya is an even better album than those two. And the 6-minute version of Season is also well worth listening to.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=562215#562215</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Sep 2019 08:57:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=562215#562215</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Fishmans' Long Season at a 94/100</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=562003#562003</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=43929'&gt;Magcelick&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/28/2019 01:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thought he was referring to the album</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=562003#562003</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Magcelick</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 27 Sep 2019 21:48:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=562003#562003</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Fishmans' Long Season at a 94/100</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561956#561956</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2019 15:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Magcelick wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dude, the community list's got it listed as an 89/100&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
final track on the live album is a 94.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561956#561956</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 27 Sep 2019 11:48:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561956#561956</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Fishmans' Long Season at a 94/100</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561953#561953</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2019 15:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd like to give Fishman a higher rating, but he forgot the 'c'.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561953#561953</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 27 Sep 2019 11:40:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561953#561953</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Fishmans' Long Season at a 94/100</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561931#561931</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=47594'&gt;Jameth&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2019 03:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Magcelick wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dude, the community list's got it listed as an 89/100&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Let yourself really have it, man.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;ðŸ¤¡&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561931#561931</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jameth</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Sep 2019 23:50:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561931#561931</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Fishmans' Long Season at a 94/100</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561930#561930</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=43929'&gt;Magcelick&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2019 03:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dude, the community list's got it listed as an 89/100</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561930#561930</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Magcelick</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Sep 2019 23:34:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561930#561930</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Fishmans' Long Season at a 94/100</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561914#561914</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2019 01:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I agree completely. But can the live album just get its star ribbon already.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561914#561914</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Sep 2019 21:37:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561914#561914</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Fishmans' Long Season at a 94/100</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561912#561912</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=43929'&gt;Magcelick&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2019 01:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt; I am so glad that this song is climbing up as high as it is.  Please, god, I hope this is legit and it will continue rising.  Can anyone else agree?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561912#561912</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Magcelick</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Sep 2019 21:17:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561912#561912</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>