<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Deleting a Thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564826#564826</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/23/2019 18:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Okay great, thank you &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564826#564826</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2019 14:14:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564826#564826</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Deleting a Thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564824#564824</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/23/2019 17:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hi AfterHours, rather than delete the whole thread, I've closed it instead which has the effect of burying it to the bottom of the forum where nobody will normally see it (and if they do, they can click through to your new thread from the links you've left) and users following external links to the thread will still have a way of finding your updated list. (This also buys a bit of extra time to transfer any comments over which will take a little while longer as the forum software doesn't make it too easy).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564824#564824</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2019 13:56:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564824#564824</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Deleting a Thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564821#564821</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/23/2019 17:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I can’t verify 100% as on road right now but from memory I think you can only delete your own thread/topic if there is only one post and no replies from anybody else. I could assist deleting something if there was some kind of problem doing this but please bear with me as &lt;br /&gt;
Likely to be tomorrow when I’m next online.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ok no problem.  Id like to just get rid of 1 of my &quot;Music Diaries&quot; threads if possible as I wont be using it anymore and have transferred/merged the list under discussion with another one.  So to keep them would just be unnecessary at this point.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I am fine with the entire thread being deleted if transferring the comments/replies is just too much work and no one has spoken up that this would be an issue with them (so far doesnt appear to be any issue).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
However, maybe the old replies/comments could be transferred as well to the threads of the diary theyre now merged with?  Unless thats a ton of work?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Its up to you in the end and whatever is most feasible.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Id like to delete this one, &quot;Greatest Classical Music Works of All Time&quot;: &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15061&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15061&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That list (at the top of the &quot;diary&quot;, first post, first page) has already been transferred to my &quot;Greatest Classical Works &amp; Best Recorded Performances&quot; diary.  If you decide to transfer the replies/comments over, they should go in that thread.  Its this one here: &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15098&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15098&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564821#564821</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2019 13:35:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564821#564821</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Deleting a Thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564741#564741</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/22/2019 19:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I can’t verify 100% as on road right now but from memory I think you can only delete your own thread/topic if there is only one post and no replies from anybody else. I could assist deleting something if there was some kind of problem doing this but please bear with me as &lt;br /&gt;
Likely to be tomorrow when I’m next online.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564741#564741</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:34:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564741#564741</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Deleting a Thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564732#564732</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/22/2019 18:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          How do I delete a thread of mine?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Didn't there used to be an option to do this when one was in edit mode?  Am I just missing something obvious, or maybe confusing this with a different site?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564732#564732</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Oct 2019 14:19:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564732#564732</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>