<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568190#568190</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=48270'&gt;kynes&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/25/2019 15:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You enjoy CSH? That's genuinely kinda surprising given basically all of Will's music is thematically centered around young-adulthood. That gives me hope that I'll still relate to some of my favorite records nowadays when I get old, lol. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here's some great 2019 listening that any CSH fan can get behind:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Jangle pop out of the midwest. Very warm and lovable. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_157495_5d4c9bf790885.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_157495_5d4c9bf790885.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=157495&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Remembering The Rockets by Strange Ranger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Somewhat strange, very emotive alt-country/jangle/midwest-emoish indie rock. Reflective lyricism. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_161190_5db2fc98cd294.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_161190_5db2fc98cd294.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=161190&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Four Of Arrows by Great Grandpa&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568190#568190</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kynes</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Nov 2019 10:57:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568190#568190</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568181#568181</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15192'&gt;NowhereMan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/25/2019 13:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_116539_59302e426a100.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_116539_59302e426a100.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=116539&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;A Deeper Understanding by The War On Drugs&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_51989_52a20ab365568.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_51989_52a20ab365568.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=51989&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Moon Tides by Pure Bathing Culture&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568181#568181</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NowhereMan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Nov 2019 08:35:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568181#568181</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568026#568026</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38389'&gt;Thad&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/23/2019 23:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_139330_5b8961bfda552.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_139330_5b8961bfda552.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=139330&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;무너지기 [Crumbling] by 공ì¤'도ë'' [Mid-Air Thief]&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568026#568026</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Thad</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 23 Nov 2019 18:43:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568026#568026</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568025#568025</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38389'&gt;Thad&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/23/2019 23:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_55339_52ec2b7ca18f8.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_55339_52ec2b7ca18f8.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=55339&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;MetaL MetaL by Metá Metá&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568025#568025</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Thad</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 23 Nov 2019 18:39:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568025#568025</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=567941#567941</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=44836'&gt;Ledgin72&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/22/2019 22:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          just gave babybluesedan's other pick Painted Shut by Hop Along a listen. Pretty good. Nothing earth shattering, or particularly original. Probably won't dig deeper into their work. 6/10</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=567941#567941</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Ledgin72</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 Nov 2019 17:41:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=567941#567941</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566887#566887</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2019 03:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RoundTheBend wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I felt like I was in the same boat when I joined the site in 2011 and basically still feel like a n00b. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think the only thing I've really done to combat this was to spend much of 2018 listening/reviewing about 200 albums of 2017 to find out 79 I liked. Sometimes the 2010s feels like the era of thank god we no longer have record execs shoving things down our throats anymore, but now we get to basically do their job and sift through 800,000 pounds of gorilla shit to find the banana. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Either that or go listen to the radio.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=40258&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Top 79 Music Albums of 2017 by RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
How does it feel to play catch-up, because I think thats what a lot of people behind the curve feel like discovering things and consuming things is.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not sure if there's a question there or a statement...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566887#566887</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Nov 2019 22:11:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566887#566887</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566881#566881</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2019 02:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RoundTheBend wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I felt like I was in the same boat when I joined the site in 2011 and basically still feel like a n00b. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think the only thing I've really done to combat this was to spend much of 2018 listening/reviewing about 200 albums of 2017 to find out 79 I liked. Sometimes the 2010s feels like the era of thank god we no longer have record execs shoving things down our throats anymore, but now we get to basically do their job and sift through 800,000 pounds of gorilla shit to find the banana. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Either that or go listen to the radio.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=40258&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Top 79 Music Albums of 2017 by RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
How does it feel to play catch-up, because I think thats what a lot of people behind the curve feel like discovering things and consuming things is.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566881#566881</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Nov 2019 21:49:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566881#566881</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566758#566758</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2019 19:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I felt like I was in the same boat when I joined the site in 2011 and basically still feel like a n00b. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think the only thing I've really done to combat this was to spend much of 2018 listening/reviewing about 200 albums of 2017 to find out 79 I liked. Sometimes the 2010s feels like the era of thank god we no longer have record execs shoving things down our throats anymore, but now we get to basically do their job and sift through 800,000 pounds of gorilla shit to find the banana. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Either that or go listen to the radio.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=40258&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Top 79 Music Albums of 2017 by RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566758#566758</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 10 Nov 2019 14:39:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566758#566758</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Here's something pretty recent</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566692#566692</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=43267'&gt;toxicteaaa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2019 04:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_161646_5dc035f7507f1.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_161646_5dc035f7507f1.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=161646&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Songs For Clementine by The Paperviews&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566692#566692</comments>
                            <dc:creator>toxicteaaa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2019 23:36:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566692#566692</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566435#566435</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=44836'&gt;Ledgin72&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/07/2019 14:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Took babybluesedan’s suggestion to listen to Kurt Vile’s Wakin on a Pretty Daze. Reminded me of Wilco out of the gate. Overall a pretty good listen. Really liked the lyrics and the trippy country sound. 7/10</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566435#566435</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Ledgin72</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Nov 2019 09:28:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566435#566435</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566429#566429</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=44836'&gt;Ledgin72&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/07/2019 13:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Listened to both of Tilly’s suggestions this morning.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Really liked Parquet Courts a lot! Love that post punk sound. Reminded me of Gang if Four and Modest Mouse.  Great lyrics too, need to give it a closer listen one day. 8/10&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mac DeMarco - 2 was good. Like the chill/space vibe. Really great understated guitar work. 7/10</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566429#566429</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Ledgin72</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Nov 2019 08:01:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566429#566429</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566417#566417</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=44836'&gt;Ledgin72&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/07/2019 11:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Starting with Parquet Courts - Light Up Gold. So far it’s great! I’ve heard a few songs by them pop up in Spotify and they’ve been on my radar for awhile.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566417#566417</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Ledgin72</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Nov 2019 06:53:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566417#566417</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=565097#565097</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/26/2019 09:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          anything on my yearly charts</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=565097#565097</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 26 Oct 2019 05:27:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=565097#565097</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564924#564924</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=45295'&gt;Keatownrodriguez&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/24/2019 14:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_142703_5bf4289bd725e.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_142703_5bf4289bd725e.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=142703&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships by The 1975&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
ALSO, GIVE THEIR NEW SONG &quot;PEOPLE&quot; A LISTEN</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564924#564924</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Keatownrodriguez</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 24 Oct 2019 10:14:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564924#564924</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564860#564860</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/23/2019 22:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_18496_4e6f534fed876.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_18496_4e6f534fed876.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=18496&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Strange Mercy by St. Vincent&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13732_5ccbadf3caa19.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13732_5ccbadf3caa19.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=13732&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Public Strain by Women&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_100712_579bcebd5e9ee.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_100712_579bcebd5e9ee.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=100712&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;My Woman by Angel Olsen&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_98373_574605bf5b92e.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_98373_574605bf5b92e.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=98373&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Puberty 2 by Mitski&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_45703_5524e808a1b14.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_45703_5524e808a1b14.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=45703&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You by Neko Case&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
+ The National, Big Thief and Alex G&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All worth a spin.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564860#564860</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2019 18:34:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564860#564860</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564857#564857</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/23/2019 22:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Absolutely!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here are some that I've put on my best of the 2010's so far.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_79933_554abd913c674.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_79933_554abd913c674.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=79933&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Mutilator Defeated At Last by Thee Oh Sees&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_21793_4f0d3e3b0dc9d.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_21793_4f0d3e3b0dc9d.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=21793&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Attack On Memory by Cloud Nothings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_59884_5355483daeaba.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_59884_5355483daeaba.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=59884&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;More Than Any Other Day by Ought&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564857#564857</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2019 18:08:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564857#564857</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564852#564852</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=32855'&gt;Purplepash&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/23/2019 21:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_121567_599900c21bdb6.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_121567_599900c21bdb6.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=121567&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Go Farther In Lightness by Gang Of Youths&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_127956_5a4ac17c41da0.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_127956_5a4ac17c41da0.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=127956&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;How To Socialise &amp; Make Friends by Camp Cope&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564852#564852</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Purplepash</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2019 17:59:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564852#564852</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564842#564842</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27209'&gt;babyBlueSedan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/23/2019 19:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_39321_515b0af461047.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_39321_515b0af461047.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=39321&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Wakin On A Pretty Daze by Kurt Vile&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_79797_55466789e1948.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_79797_55466789e1948.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=79797&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Painted Shut by Hop Along&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564842#564842</comments>
                            <dc:creator>babyBlueSedan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2019 15:50:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564842#564842</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564782#564782</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/23/2019 11:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_35350_50e89b7473b78.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_35350_50e89b7473b78.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=35350&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Light Up Gold by Parquet Courts&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_33494_50ba3529eb7b8.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_33494_50ba3529eb7b8.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=33494&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;2 by Mac DeMarco&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564782#564782</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2019 07:44:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564782#564782</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>I’m old, help me discover new music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564780#564780</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=44836'&gt;Ledgin72&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/23/2019 11:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This site has already turned me on to a couple of modern artists I’m really digging. Specifically Car Seat Headrest and Courtney Barnett.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Who else from this century should I be listening to?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564780#564780</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Ledgin72</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2019 07:23:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=564780#564780</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>