<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581775#581775</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33940'&gt;travelful&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2020 23:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Very surprising. I don't think Sky's song is very impressive at all when compared to Runaway. It's fairly run-of-the-mill to my ears.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How did Runaway lose to Sky but Holocene beat 30 lol   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581775#581775</comments>
                            <dc:creator>travelful</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 15 Apr 2020 19:20:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581775#581775</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581677#581677</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2020 03:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/003/772/mugatu.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/003/772/mugatu.jpg','imgpop','width=800,height=450,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581677#581677</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Apr 2020 23:37:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581677#581677</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581671#581671</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2020 02:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Well, shucks, I guess the Sky really is the limit&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I Will 10-9&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581671#581671</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Apr 2020 22:46:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581671#581671</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581670#581670</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2020 02:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I Will has really grown on me throughout this tourney. Excellent stuff.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Runaway is excellent too, but it isn't a top 5 MBDTF song (all of which I'd pick over I Will). We should've had Dark Fantasy and Power in this game instead of the two Kanye nominees we got.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, vote to Sky.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581670#581670</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Apr 2020 22:31:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581670#581670</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581667#581667</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2020 02:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Bump, and hope somebody decides this before sudden death</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581667#581667</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Apr 2020 22:15:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581667#581667</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581390#581390</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27209'&gt;babyBlueSedan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/13/2020 01:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          All of the lights &gt; I will &gt; Runway&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So I voted for Sky here</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581390#581390</comments>
                            <dc:creator>babyBlueSedan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Apr 2020 21:50:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581390#581390</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581348#581348</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/12/2020 22:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Never really got Runaway tbh</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581348#581348</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Apr 2020 18:12:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581348#581348</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581328#581328</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/12/2020 20:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CryingGameDahlin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I have to say I'm surprised with Sky's success... though I hope it isn't just anti-Kanye sentiment  :?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have to admit...  I fought my instinct to vote against Kanye based on my fatigue.  I actually can't remember how I voted...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581328#581328</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Apr 2020 16:24:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581328#581328</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581319#581319</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/12/2020 19:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have to say I'm surprised with Sky's success... though I hope it isn't just anti-Kanye sentiment  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581319#581319</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Apr 2020 15:32:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581319#581319</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581141#581141</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/11/2020 15:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Runaway.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Slightly off topic, but I'm still shocked Sky hasn't really done anything since apart from that one track last year.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581141#581141</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Apr 2020 11:36:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581141#581141</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581104#581104</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/11/2020 09:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sky.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581104#581104</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Apr 2020 05:21:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581104#581104</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581090#581090</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/11/2020 06:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sky. Both are cool, but Sky's is less fussy and obnoxious, which works for me in this particular moment.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581090#581090</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Apr 2020 02:57:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581090#581090</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581085#581085</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/11/2020 06:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm just happy 'I Will' made it this far. One Kanye upset will do, but I'm still voting for the one-and-only Sky</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581085#581085</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Apr 2020 02:14:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581085#581085</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>CLOSEDRD2Early 2010s Tourney: Sky v Kanye</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581073#581073</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/11/2020 03:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;SKY FERREIRA- I WILL (PONYMASTER: Agw2)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://s3.amazonaws.com/factmag-images/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/02205524/Sky_Ferreira_the_Pageant_2013-500x333.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('https://s3.amazonaws.com/factmag-images/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/02205524/Sky_Ferreira_the_Pageant_2013-500x333.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=333,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/P_dGwWRzyIM?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=P_dGwWRzyIM&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Repping: Los Angeles&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
VS&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;KANYE WEST- RUNAWAY (PONYMASTER: Travelful)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://www.slantmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/music_runaway.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('https://www.slantmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/music_runaway.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=281,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/x-FkJ5FzWgs?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=x-FkJ5FzWgs&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Repping: Chicago</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581073#581073</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 10 Apr 2020 23:31:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=581073#581073</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>