<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Times.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=585678#585678</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2020 16:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks for reporting (fixed this one). A massive background update today...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=585678#585678</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2020 12:06:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=585678#585678</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Times.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=585652#585652</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34609'&gt;Smithy98&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2020 10:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hi, I think there is something wrong with the times on this site.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There was a bit of something wrong before as the site was not working good.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think you have changed the times on here as well as I remember these were rated about 7:30 this morning: &lt;a href=&quot;https://paste.pics/a4d68a61abe09435c1c845bd1aeecfb3&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://paste.pics/a4d68a61abe09435c1c845bd1aeecfb3&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think the time on here is put to 4 hours faster (but I could be wrong).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Will this get fixed?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thank you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nevermind, I think it's fixed now.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=585652#585652</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Smithy98</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2020 06:12:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=585652#585652</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>