<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Search for a band</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588815#588815</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=47976'&gt;StefanR10&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/14/2020 00:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I know why i remember some dinosaur it was in one of the videos of the Asteroid Galaxy Tour. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Idea&quot;&gt;š'”&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588815#588815</comments>
                            <dc:creator>StefanR10</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 13 Jun 2020 20:24:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588815#588815</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Search for a band</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588506#588506</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18361'&gt;Johnnyo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2020 16:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dinosaurās bandleader is Laura Jurd. I'd probably refer to them as UK jazz musicians but that rather a loose term. New album out called To The Earth. I know a shop who have a copy if your interested. You can buy online.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588506#588506</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Johnnyo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 11 Jun 2020 12:13:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588506#588506</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Searched and found</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588494#588494</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2020 15:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          no dinosaurs. also denmark. i'm glad i didn't play detective on this one cause i never would've found 'em.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588494#588494</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:09:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588494#588494</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Searched and found</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588492#588492</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=47976'&gt;StefanR10&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2020 14:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I found it the band is The Asteroids Galaxy Tour &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;š&lt;/span&gt; . So happy i found them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588492#588492</comments>
                            <dc:creator>StefanR10</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 11 Jun 2020 10:58:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588492#588492</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Search for a band</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=587304#587304</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=47976'&gt;StefanR10&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/01/2020 18:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I know that they come from United Kingdom and have a female singer. And the make music like Goldfrapp or bands like this they are a group of two persons one male synthesizer man and the female singer</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=587304#587304</comments>
                            <dc:creator>StefanR10</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 1 Jun 2020 14:00:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=587304#587304</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Search for a band</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=586830#586830</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/29/2020 04:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          this is most definitely not what youāre looking for, but cue dinosaur reminded me of the lovely dinosaur egg by scout nibblet:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtu.be/M4TmfG7q_5k&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://youtu.be/M4TmfG7q_5k&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
do you have any other info on the group you seek? where are/were they from? when are/were they from? we talking drum n bass or trap or what?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=586830#586830</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 May 2020 00:15:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=586830#586830</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Search for a band</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=586821#586821</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/29/2020 03:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm typically not into pop so much, but I heard this song all the time when I was in Germany and I was like hook, line, sinker for it. It's got a really cool chill vibe, imo:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/b1p2yDuWjFQ?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=b1p2yDuWjFQ&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'd probably be a turd for listing out some Wagner or Beethoven... or Kraftwerk. As good as Can is, I'd have to say my favorite German artist is Kraftwerk (which is funny considering being mocked for it as an Armie - I never did see that spelled, how do you guys spell that?)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=586821#586821</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2020 23:16:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=586821#586821</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Search for a band</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=586812#586812</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=47976'&gt;StefanR10&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/29/2020 00:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Can anybody say to me where can i find these pop group band. The name is something with Dinosaur, and itĀ“s not Dinosaur Junior it is with a female singer and i know there a two persons in the group it is some kind of Dance/Electronic Band. But i donĀ“t find them. Can anybody help me here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=586812#586812</comments>
                            <dc:creator>StefanR10</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2020 20:45:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=586812#586812</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>