<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Round 1: Big Thief vs Cindy Lee</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600335#600335</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27209'&gt;babyBlueSedan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2020 03:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Cindy Lee's time in this tourney has come and gone&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Big Thief wins 10-6</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600335#600335</comments>
                            <dc:creator>babyBlueSedan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Oct 2020 23:06:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600335#600335</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Round 1: Big Thief vs Cindy Lee</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600326#600326</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2020 02:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;baystateoftheart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I love both tracks. However, Not feels like a bit of a missed opportunity. If it ended in a compact, cathartic blast of noise, it would be stunning, but &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;instead the instrumental meanders and overstays its welcome.&lt;/span&gt; The Last Train's Come And Gone has no such problem, and it has encouraged me to check out more by Cindy Lee.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My problem with it exactly... usually it's this massive cathartic explosion with songs like that, and this felt like mediocre musicianship meandering because they don't know exactly what to execute... if that was on purpose, it was lost on me. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;it was purposely mediocre Seth, come on man!&lt;/span&gt; hehe.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600326#600326</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Oct 2020 22:09:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600326#600326</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Round 1: Big Thief vs Cindy Lee</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600320#600320</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2020 01:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I love both tracks. However, Not feels like a bit of a missed opportunity. If it ended in a compact, cathartic blast of noise, it would be stunning, but instead the instrumental meanders and overstays its welcome. The Last Train's Come And Gone has no such problem, and it has encouraged me to check out more by Cindy Lee.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600320#600320</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Oct 2020 21:29:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600320#600320</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Round 1: Big Thief vs Cindy Lee</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600219#600219</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/05/2020 01:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Cindy Lee SHOULD be crushing this one</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600219#600219</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Oct 2020 21:53:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600219#600219</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Round 1: Big Thief vs Cindy Lee</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600211#600211</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/05/2020 00:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I normally wouldn't vote Cindy Lee. But I did. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Not&lt;/span&gt; is a too &quot;okay&quot;. Like it's good, but kinda never takes off somehow. Cindy Lee indeed felt tender.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600211#600211</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Oct 2020 20:43:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=600211#600211</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Round 1: Big Thief vs Cindy Lee</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599981#599981</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/02/2020 21:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Big Thief I think are amazing in live contexts and performances and sort of underwhelming on record for me. Cindy Lee is one of the most important DIY projects in the US right now. Act of Tenderness is a record that wrestles with dysphoria both lyrically and sonically. I'm consistently blown away by it and this is one of the best examples as to why.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599981#599981</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Oct 2020 17:19:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599981#599981</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Round 1: Big Thief vs Cindy Lee</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599976#599976</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27209'&gt;babyBlueSedan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/02/2020 20:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;Not&quot; was one of those songs that just blew me away when I first heard it. I had never been a fan of the band before, and I think the album it's from is a little lackluster, but everything about this song is just perfect. The guitar solo outro is incredible, and I love the moment when that first note hits and the solo starts. But I think my favorite moments here are on the choruses, where Adrianne Lenker's passionate vocals contrast with those emotionless backing vocals.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I wasn't a fan of the album Cindy Lee released this year, though I thought the sounds it played around with were kind of neat. This song is way better than anything from the album I listened to, but not good enough to steal my vote away from my pick.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599976#599976</comments>
                            <dc:creator>babyBlueSedan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Oct 2020 16:41:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599976#599976</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Round 1: Big Thief vs Cindy Lee</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599969#599969</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/02/2020 19:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Fan of Big Thief, but this album and this song are a tad underwhelming.&lt;br /&gt;
Fan of Cindy Lee, and this is one of the best examples why.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599969#599969</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Oct 2020 15:59:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599969#599969</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>(Closed) 2015-2019 Round 1: Big Thief vs Cindy Lee</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599928#599928</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27209'&gt;babyBlueSedan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/02/2020 03:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Not by Big Thief&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/UIcVwH47uxQ?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=UIcVwH47uxQ&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2019&lt;br /&gt;
Nominating user: babyBlueSedan&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
vs&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Last Train's Come and Gone by Cindy Lee&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/R2hG21kzKOk?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=R2hG21kzKOk&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2015&lt;br /&gt;
Nominating user: NewsFromHome&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Matches closes &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;end of day Monday October 5th&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599928#599928</comments>
                            <dc:creator>babyBlueSedan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 1 Oct 2020 23:17:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=599928#599928</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>