<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Semi-finals: Grimes vs Danny Brown</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604208#604208</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27209'&gt;babyBlueSedan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/08/2020 03:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Just let me go&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Danny wins 13-7</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604208#604208</comments>
                            <dc:creator>babyBlueSedan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 7 Nov 2020 22:55:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604208#604208</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Semi-finals: Grimes vs Danny Brown</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603898#603898</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2020 05:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Apparently an unpopular opinion, but Flesh Without Blood is the better song here. Both are amazing though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603898#603898</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 5 Nov 2020 00:23:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603898#603898</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Semi-finals: Grimes vs Danny Brown</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603896#603896</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2020 04:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          *I Will voice* Danny, danny, d-d-danny, danny</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603896#603896</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 Nov 2020 23:57:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603896#603896</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Semi-finals: Grimes vs Danny Brown</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603883#603883</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27209'&gt;babyBlueSedan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2020 01:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;NJ wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Also apparently I'm one of the few people here who does think The Blacker the Berry is Kendrick's best song.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree with you!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is a tough one. I definitely listen to Flesh Without Blood more as it's easier to listen to and fits into more moods. But Ain't It Funny is, I think, undeniably more impressive. Like others have said, the fact that instrumental was turned into a rap beat and Brown sounds so natural over it is pretty crazy. Going with Brown here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603883#603883</comments>
                            <dc:creator>babyBlueSedan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 Nov 2020 20:12:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603883#603883</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Semi-finals: Grimes vs Danny Brown</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603879#603879</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33940'&gt;travelful&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2020 00:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Danny Brown in an easy match-up</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603879#603879</comments>
                            <dc:creator>travelful</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 Nov 2020 19:53:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603879#603879</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Semi-finals: Grimes vs Danny Brown</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603861#603861</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=47899'&gt;NJ&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2020 19:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ain't It Funny vs. The Blacker the Berry should be the final, though I have no clue what I'm going to do here. While I would've preferred my nominee over the Grimes track here, it would've ended here anyways and the Grimes track is excellent. But Danny all the way. Also apparently I'm one of the few people here who does think The Blacker the Berry is Kendrick's best song.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603861#603861</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NJ</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 Nov 2020 14:44:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603861#603861</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Semi-finals: Grimes vs Danny Brown</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603853#603853</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2020 17:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This one goes to Danny.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think Grimes is a respectable fourth here.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Would agree with that - there's nothing wrong with this Grimes song, but it's neither as strong nor as memorable as the other three semi-finalists.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603853#603853</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 Nov 2020 12:02:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603853#603853</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Semi-finals: Grimes vs Danny Brown</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603850#603850</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2020 14:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This one goes to Danny.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think Grimes is a respectable fourth here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603850#603850</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 Nov 2020 09:23:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603850#603850</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: (Closed) 2015-2019 Semi-finals: Grimes vs Danny Brown</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603835#603835</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2020 07:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Danny Brown.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603835#603835</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 Nov 2020 02:41:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603835#603835</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>(Closed) 2015-2019 Semi-finals: Grimes vs Danny Brown</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603821#603821</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27209'&gt;babyBlueSedan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2020 04:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Flesh Without Blood by Grimes&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tv9YoYCKNoE?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2015&lt;br /&gt;
Nominating user: Exist-en-ciel&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
vs&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Ain't it Funny by Danny Brown&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/jWAfK63DrBE?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=jWAfK63DrBE&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2016&lt;br /&gt;
Nominating user: Hayden&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Matches closes &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;end of day Saturday November 7th&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603821#603821</comments>
                            <dc:creator>babyBlueSedan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 3 Nov 2020 23:25:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603821#603821</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>