<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: 11-11-11 Remember the Sabbath Day!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64533#64533</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/13/2011 15:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I agree with this completely  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As to whether or not a new Black Sabbath album with the original line-up will be amazing or whether it will be just another album in their discography is almost beside the point. â€¨â€¨&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As I've written here before on TG, everyone who loves heavy music owes Iommi and company an enormous debt, because metal as we know it just wouldn't exist without them.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/jeo838/Black_Sabbath_Wallpaper_by_blacksab.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/jeo838/Black_Sabbath_Wallpaper_by_blacksab.jpg','imgpop','width=1024,height=768,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8M2uO3Frx-0/TJW24WZX7aI/AAAAAAAAAMc/Vyx2QhlXyOI/s1600/Black_Sabbath_Pro.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8M2uO3Frx-0/TJW24WZX7aI/AAAAAAAAAMc/Vyx2QhlXyOI/s1600/Black_Sabbath_Pro.jpg','imgpop','width=1024,height=768,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://boogersview.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://boogersview.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg','imgpop','width=1024,height=768,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64533#64533</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Nov 2011 10:10:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64533#64533</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 11-11-11 Remember the Sabbath Day!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64378#64378</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2011 20:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Meh, it might be good, it might be Lulu.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Whatev's  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;ðŸ¤£&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64378#64378</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2011 15:33:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64378#64378</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 11-11-11 Remember the Sabbath Day!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64377#64377</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2011 20:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm wary of it too, ozzy's voice ain't what it used t be.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64377#64377</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2011 15:31:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64377#64377</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 11-11-11 Remember the Sabbath Day!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64373#64373</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15797'&gt;40footwolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2011 20:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'll have low expectations so that I might be surprised if it turns out to be pretty good. I can't imagine an album with the old-school Sabbath lineup sounding that great with modern production values, though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64373#64373</comments>
                            <dc:creator>40footwolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2011 15:22:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64373#64373</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 11-11-11 Remember the Sabbath Day!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64369#64369</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2011 19:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd also be careful with any high expectations for the album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(Though if they actually make a record on par with Vol 4 it would be awesome)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64369#64369</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:59:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64369#64369</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 11-11-11 Remember the Sabbath Day!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64368#64368</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2011 19:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          If they do a record it won't be on par with Paranoid or Black Sabbath or... well any of their early 70's output apart from maybe vol 4. &lt;br /&gt;
But it'll still be nice to hear one.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64368#64368</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:52:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64368#64368</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 11-11-11 Remember the Sabbath Day!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64366#64366</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=156'&gt;Mr.Music&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2011 19:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sorry but these guys are too old in my opinion. Il stick with Colour Haze or Fucked Up.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64366#64366</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mr.Music</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:46:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64366#64366</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>11-11-11 Remember the Sabbath Day!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64362#64362</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2011 18:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's official.  Black Sabbath have reunited.  It was announced on 11-11-11 (quite fitting).  The new album, which will be produced by Rick Rubin, will be the first studio album by the original line-up since 1978!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I almost cried tears of joy when I saw the news on VH1 Classic yesterday during their &quot;Metal Day&quot; celebration.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.tgdaily.com/games-and-entertainment-features/59605-can-black-sabbath-do-it-again&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.tgdaily.com/games-and-entertainment-features/59605-can-black-sabbath-do-it-again&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64362#64362</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2011 13:15:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64362#64362</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>