<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#3855): Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=628414#628414</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2021 22:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The title track actually played a big role in getting me into music. I barely ever listened to music on my own before I took music appreciation in my freshman year of high school. This song was in a documentary we watched and it blew me away. The album is great too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=628414#628414</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 Jul 2021 18:55:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=628414#628414</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#3855): Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=628399#628399</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38353'&gt;DommeDamian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2021 20:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          alot of people tend to forget the importance (and greatness) of this album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=628399#628399</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DommeDamian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 Jul 2021 16:37:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=628399#628399</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Album of the day (#3855): Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=628396#628396</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29686'&gt;BestEverAlbums&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2021 20:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds&lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=7330&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/buy.php?o=album&amp;oid=7330&amp;src=albumofday&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 1965.&lt;br /&gt;
Country: &lt;img src=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/img/flags_mini/us.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 1,019&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 79/100 (from 337 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_7330_4e3130c81f4c2.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_7330_4e3130c81f4c2.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. Mr. Tambourine Man&lt;br /&gt;
2. I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better&lt;br /&gt;
3. Spanish Harlem Incident&lt;br /&gt;
4. You Won't Have To Cry&lt;br /&gt;
5. Here Without You&lt;br /&gt;
6. The Bells Of Rhymney&lt;br /&gt;
7. All I Really Want To Do&lt;br /&gt;
8. I Knew I'd Want You&lt;br /&gt;
9. It's No Use&lt;br /&gt;
10. Don't Doubt Yourself, Babe&lt;br /&gt;
11. Chimes Of Freedom&lt;br /&gt;
12. We'll Meet Again&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/itemoftheday_history.php?o=album&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=628396#628396</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BestEverAlbums</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 Jul 2021 16:00:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=628396#628396</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>