<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4013): The Dark Side Of The Moon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639853#639853</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2021 07:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Fischman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I tend to burn out on the biggest albums. That happened with Dark Side.&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Then I didn't touch it for about a decade.  When I came back I was more impressed than before. Now, I don't think I'll ever leave it behind again.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
i can relate to this.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639853#639853</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 15 Dec 2021 02:58:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639853#639853</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4013): The Dark Side Of The Moon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639848#639848</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=54214'&gt;MadhattanJack&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2021 07:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I actually didn't like it all that much until I heard the 5.1 version they made from the old quad version, and thereby finally proved to myself that I could make audio DVDs from ISO files, just like the Founding Fathers did back in 1776. After that, I was finally able to trade in my vinyl copy for a New York Dolls album. (Not sure if the Founding Fathers were Dolls fans.)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639848#639848</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MadhattanJack</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 15 Dec 2021 02:02:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639848#639848</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4013): The Dark Side Of The Moon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639846#639846</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=44640'&gt;Sonoffatboy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2021 02:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Alan Parsons Projects greatest album, oh wait</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639846#639846</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Sonoffatboy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Dec 2021 21:04:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639846#639846</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4013): The Dark Side Of The Moon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639845#639845</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2021 01:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Pretty underrated tbh</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639845#639845</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:54:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639845#639845</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4013): The Dark Side Of The Moon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639842#639842</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2021 01:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          *kidamnesiac voice* but but ummagumma you plebs</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639842#639842</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:05:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639842#639842</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4013): The Dark Side Of The Moon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639841#639841</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2021 01:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I tend to burn out on the biggest albums. That happened with Dark Side.&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Then I didn't touch it for about a decade.  When I came back I was more impressed than before. Now, I don't think I'll ever leave it behind again.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639841#639841</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:00:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639841#639841</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4013): The Dark Side Of The Moon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639839#639839</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25773'&gt;HoldenM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2021 23:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I love King Crimson.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track picks&lt;br /&gt;
2. Breathe&lt;br /&gt;
4. Time&lt;br /&gt;
5. The Great Gig In The Sky&lt;br /&gt;
7. Us And Them&lt;br /&gt;
8. Any Colour You Like</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639839#639839</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HoldenM</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Dec 2021 18:43:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639839#639839</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4013): The Dark Side Of The Moon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639838#639838</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38353'&gt;DommeDamian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2021 23:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Literally who?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639838#639838</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DommeDamian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Dec 2021 18:12:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639838#639838</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4013): The Dark Side Of The Moon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639822#639822</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2021 21:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Never heard of it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639822#639822</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:03:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639822#639822</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Album of the day (#4013): The Dark Side Of The Moon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639820#639820</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29686'&gt;BestEverAlbums&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/14/2021 21:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd&lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=203&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/buy.php?o=album&amp;oid=203&amp;src=albumofday&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 1973.&lt;br /&gt;
Country: &lt;img src=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/img/flags_mini/uk.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 2&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 92/100 (from 4897 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_203_4e4e80357b800.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_203_4e4e80357b800.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. Speak To Me&lt;br /&gt;
2. Breathe&lt;br /&gt;
3. On The Run&lt;br /&gt;
4. Time&lt;br /&gt;
5. The Great Gig In The Sky&lt;br /&gt;
6. Money&lt;br /&gt;
7. Us And Them&lt;br /&gt;
8. Any Colour You Like&lt;br /&gt;
9. Brain Damage&lt;br /&gt;
10. Eclipse&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/itemoftheday_history.php?o=album&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639820#639820</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BestEverAlbums</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:00:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=639820#639820</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>